Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Freya’s F Cups

Hey fam! How is everyone? Healthy I hope!

Well, my boobs have been in pain for about 3-4 days now so I had to whip out the good ol’ measuring tape to check if I grew more... girl did I ever. I am now 100cm (about 39 inches) and I’m pretty close to a G cup. 

Here’s some pics measuring them. This was hard af trying to hold the camera and the tape in the proper position.

Also, a bonus pic of “dat ass”  Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-04-2020, 01:03 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Hey fam! How is everyone? Healthy I hope!

Well, my boobs have been in pain for about 3-4 days now so I had to whip out the good ol’ measuring tape to check if I grew more... girl did I ever. I am now 100cm (about 39 inches) and I’m pretty close to a G cup. 

Here’s some pics measuring them. This was hard af trying to hold the camera and the tape in the proper position.

Also, a bonus pic of “dat ass”  Tongue
Absolutely WOW . Great growth  Wink Wink

Nice cleavage, how come everybody has that except for me. But yes....am impressed and more than a bit jealous.

(12-04-2020, 02:36 AM)Drew Wrote:  Nice cleavage, how come everybody has that except for me. But yes....am impressed and more than a bit jealous.

Thanks for the compliments, myboobs and Drew.

The cleavage comes from the type of bras you wear as well as having fat towards the middle of your breast. Most of my fat is towards the outside of my breast but since being put back on progesterone by my doctor I’m getting more fat towards the inside.

As far as bras go, in Japan we have ikunyuu bras that help develop the shape of breast to be more round instead of pointy. They help guide back and underarm fat towards your breast. They helped me a lot cuz I went down a band size from when I first started wearing bras. They also lift saggy breast and other things. For the west, the closest thing I could think of that would help this is a push-up bra. Mariah Carey claims they are why her breast stay in a good shape even at her age. She also massages them as well and has never had a breast lift.

Sleep bras help a lot too in my opinion. They keep your breast fat from drifting towards you armpits and back by making sure the fat doesn’t drift while you sleep.

Edit: https://youtu.be/5EQFJGiBVAU
This vid shows how you should put your bra on for best results. Once you get used to doing it, the process takes about 30 secs.

Where can i buy some cute japanese bras that deliver to america? I agree with you that all of the designs are so much cuter and appealing than american ones..

(15-04-2020, 05:47 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Where can i buy some cute japanese bras that deliver to america? I agree with you that all of the designs are so much cuter and appealing than american ones..

You can try amazon.co.jp and rakuten.ne.jp and shop for Japanese things there.

They have english options available if you can’t read Japanese. Not every seller will ship international so there’s that barrier. Also, with the whole pandemic situation overseas shipments will be hard.

Another option, my personally recommended and favorite place to shop, is Bradelis New York

https://bradelisnewyork.com/

They have 3 American stores and some in Taiwan, but the company is based in Japan. Yes, their bras are more on the “luxury” in terms of pricing ($40-$100 USD depending on model and function of the bra)but for good reason. Their bras gather breast fat from the back and underarm area and move it to where it should be, in your boobs. Following their 3 step program you can get some good results. I need to go in for another size and fitting when this pandemic is over cuz it’s been 4 months since my last fitting and I’ve out grown my D cup bra by 2 sizes. I could just order online, but I like getting fitted and receiving feedback from the staff.

Good luck!

A pic to compare how different bras shape your breast. This sleep bra has power nets on the sides and it hooks underneath to bring them closer together. You can compare the results to my profile pic or an earlier post I made with the black sleep bra. It’s kinda funny cuz the bra makes my boobs look fake lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22-04-2020, 09:34 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  A pic to compare how different bras shape your breast. This sleep bra has power nets on the sides and it hooks underneath to bring them closer together. You can compare the results to my profile pic or an earlier post I made with the black sleep bra. It’s kinda funny cuz the bra makes my boobs look fake lol
Those boobs looks absolutely gorgeous. Even GG’s would envy them  Blush

(23-04-2020, 02:03 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Those boobs looks absolutely gorgeous. Even GG’s would envy them  Blush

I already get a lot of compliments from my cis friends about them and they say I put them to shame. I told them that a lot goes into breast care and shaping them: massage, diet, well fitting bras and sleep bras all play a part in shape and fullness. 

For me I’m chasing my idol 岸明日香 (Asuka Kishi) because not only is she a G cup, but they are perky and firm and she is just goals all around for me cuz she’s beautiful, too! She’s my boobie dream I hope to achieve or at least get next to. I know I’ll never look like her, but she still inspires me to be my best.

(23-04-2020, 07:53 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  
(23-04-2020, 02:03 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Those boobs looks absolutely gorgeous. Even GG’s would envy them  Blush

I already get a lot of compliments from my cis friends about them and they say I put them to shame. I told them that a lot goes into breast care and shaping them: massage, diet, well fitting bras and sleep bras all play a part in shape and fullness. 

For me I’m chasing my idol 岸明日香 (Asuka Kishi) because not only is she a G cup, but they are perky and firm and she is just goals all around for me cuz she’s beautiful, too! She’s my boobie dream I hope to achieve or at least get next to. I know I’ll never look like her, but she still inspires me to be my best.
Keep going with your dream .you will get there one day Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon