Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Freya’s F Cups

I assume this is the place to post these things. I haven’t posted or visited here in a long time cuz college. One more year and I’ll have my psychology degree, finally. 

Anyway, I’ve been doing some growing and shrinking since my last post. My bust has grown, but my underbust has shrunk.
Under 79cm (31.10in) and Bust is 96cm (37.79in)
Current size is70F(Jpn)and 32F(USA)

My current program involves these elements:
-Supplement
-Massage with a good cream/gel
-Proper fitting bras 
-Sleep bra/relax bra doing the day
-Healthy diet

The things I use for my program are stated in my signature below. A recent visit to my doctor has changed my diet from ketogenic and intermittent fasting to a Mediterranean diet while intermittent fasting. Basically, he said I was too skinny, I should never diet again and I shouldn’t be afraid of carbs. I just don’t wanna be diabetic like my family. Anyway, enjoy the pics and ask questions if you wanna know something.

Can anyone tell me why do images get posted sideways or upside-down on this site? Weird stuff

Gratuitous body shot. Thinking about doing a Valentine’s Day shoot for myself.

Hi Val
Glad to see you again
Your progress is wonderful and you have a lovely figure!
No clue on your picture dilemma. Is a common problem but you look good standing on your head or lying down.

Has the Volufiline been successful for you? I'm still on the fence if it does anymore than just massage and other cremes.
Bobbi

(25-01-2020, 02:24 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Val
Glad to see you again
Your progress is wonderful and you have a lovely figure!
No clue on your picture dilemma. Is a common problem but you look good standing on your head or lying down.

Has the Volufiline been successful for you? I'm still on the fence if it does anymore than just massage and other cremes.
Bobbi

Hey Bobbi! Glad to see you again, too!
For Volufiline, I find it’s a great alternative for anyone who doesn’t want to expose themselves to a high amount of hormones. Volufiline causes fat cells to expand, including the milk ducts. I’m personally having better success with it than a pueraria cream I was using before. I say give it a try for 1-3 months and you should see results  Wink

For my whole life I’ve always had cold hands and feet, and always been pretty thin and hard to gain weight. I’ve been checking my body temperature lately because I want to try BO in the near future. It’s been constantly 97.7 for a long time as well. I did some research and I’m quite positive I have adrenal fatigue/low functioning glands. 

Majority of my symptoms are on the left side of the chart and a small few on the right. Adrenal fatigue can negatively affect thyroids as well so it could explain why I have a few on the right. Anyway, I’ve invested in adrenal glandular and a supplement to help my thyroid as well. Hopefully, my temperature will rise to a human that is living and I might be able to gain weight. If I see positive results, I can begin BO. 

Such a great figure and such amazing progress. I can only hope that I can reach such results myself.

(08-02-2020, 11:01 AM)Pebi Wrote:  Such a great figure and such amazing progress. I can only hope that I can reach such results myself.

Thank you Pebi!

I still have a lot more to go, though. Even though I am an F cup (31under 37top) I’m not full and my breast haven’t matured to tanner stage 5 yet. I’ve seen the results of girls here and on other sites using BO and they have fully matured breast and able to create cleavage. I’m very grateful to what PM and Fenugreek have done for me these past years, but I predict that BO to push me where I want to be.

(09-02-2020, 01:20 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  
(08-02-2020, 11:01 AM)Pebi Wrote:  Such a great figure and such amazing progress. I can only hope that I can reach such results myself.

Thank you Pebi!

I still have a lot more to go, though. Even though I am an F cup (31under 37top) I’m not full and my breast haven’t matured to tanner stage 5 yet. I’ve seen the results of girls here and on other sites using BO and they have fully matured breast and able to create cleavage. I’m very grateful to what PM and Fenugreek have done for me these past years, but I predict that BO to push me where I want to be.

About to start BO myself. According to package tracker it arrives tomorrow. But you definitely have amazing growth already, hope the BO takes you to your goal. Smile

(25-01-2020, 07:58 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Gratuitous body shot. Thinking about doing a Valentine’s Day shoot for myself.

Wow . What a fantastic development. Congratulations. Even GG will envy you  Wink

(09-02-2020, 03:49 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(25-01-2020, 07:58 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Gratuitous body shot. Thinking about doing a Valentine’s Day shoot for myself.

Wow . What a fantastic development. Congratulations. Even GG will envy you  Wink

Thanks myboobs! My doc says I’m too skinny and need to gain weight so I’m back on carbs. Already I’m not happy with what I see in the mirror after eating this way for 3 weeks Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon