Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Freya’s F Cups

(25-03-2020, 10:35 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  
(25-03-2020, 04:40 PM)Diana Wrote:  So envious! I dream of reaching those levels. I can only fill a D-cup. Sad

Just think how many ciswomen are jealous of you for having D's lol. I have a friend at school who is an A and she would kill to have my growth. I try to encourage her everyday and give her hints on things she can do. She's only a young college student with no job, but she wants to try NBE when she can get money and she wants me to coach her. With patients and time you'll get to your goals too.

I guess. Waiting to get into gender clinic so I can start my journey. I am kinda excited at the thought of what will happen when I introduce estrogen and not just running on gynacomastia.

(25-03-2020, 09:14 PM)myboobs Wrote:  That is boobi and a half  Tongue

I have no idea how big Bobbi has grown, but I'll take your word for it Blush

(25-03-2020, 04:40 PM)Diana Wrote:  I guess. Waiting to get into gender clinic so I can start my journey. I am kinda excited at the thought of what will happen when I introduce estrogen and not just running on gynacomastia.

You haven't started any NBE at all? I thought maybe you had started herbals to get to a D but you have a strong base to work with already. Nice! You already look so feminine in the face, too. You'll definitely have an easier time passing than I do (#1 reason why I don't show my face among others). Well, hopefully your doctor will be the type to give you progesterone along with estrogen because that is what will give you true feminization and accelerate your transition. You will also gain hips with a slimmer waistline and look less blocky and more curvy. At least that's what happened to me and many others. It's why they prescribe it.

(25-03-2020, 10:59 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  
(25-03-2020, 04:40 PM)Diana Wrote:  I guess. Waiting to get into gender clinic so I can start my journey. I am kinda excited at the thought of what will happen when I introduce estrogen and not just running on gynacomastia.

You haven't started any NBE at all? I thought maybe you had started herbals to get to a D but you have a strong base to work with already. Nice! You already look so feminine in the face, too. You'll definitely have an easier time passing than I do (#1 reason why I don't show my face among others). Well, hopefully your doctor will be the type to give you progesterone along with estrogen because that is what will give you true feminization and accelerate your transition. You will also gain hips with a slimmer waistline and look less blocky and more curvy. At least that's what happened to me and many others. It's why they prescribe it.

Well, I started some BO, but I don't think it had any effect except possibly reducing my libido from very low to non-existent. What I have already is what grew in puberty and possibly a cup size because of weight. I have a feeling I am probably intersex, though I have never had it confirmed, just a lot of signs that I'm not fully male. What bothers me the most is how they are kinda gaping to the sides, though I have heard GGs also sometimes have that problem. I posted a few images in my bo thread.

And thank you for saying my face is feminine already. I am planning on going full time tomorrow and would be neat if my face and voice both were so feminine that I'd be passing.

Smile

(26-03-2020, 03:11 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Smile

Someone likes what they see, lmao!  Big Grin
How have you been?

(26-03-2020, 12:27 AM)Diana Wrote:  Well, I started some BO, but I don't think it had any effect except possibly reducing my libido from very low to non-existent. What I have already is what grew in puberty and possibly a cup size because of weight. I have a feeling I am probably intersex, though I have never had it confirmed, just a lot of signs that I'm not fully male. What bothers me the most is how they are kinda gaping to the sides, though I have heard GGs also sometimes have that problem. I posted a few images in my bo thread.

And thank you for saying my face is feminine already. I am planning on going full time tomorrow and would be neat if my face and voice both were so feminine that I'd be passing.

I sent you a DM girl! We can chat about a better path for you if you’re open to it?

Boobie shelf challenge. I see busty girls do this a lot in images. I still want tighter cleavage so I need more body fat. Still dreaming  Wink

Edit: I added in a top down of another pic I took last week so you can see things from my perspective  Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

こんにちは!

(30-03-2020, 09:56 AM)maksimovic Wrote:  
[pièce jointe = 16572 Wrote:Valkyrie2020 pid='209290' dateline='1579935511'][pièce jointe = 16572] Coup de corps gratuit. Penser à faire une séance photo pour la Saint-Valentin pour moi-même.

Bonjour[img=16x16]mak[/img]

Looks like you just finished breast pumping  Wink good shape  Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon