Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Freya’s F Cups

Thanks Val!
Super good thread. And I'm very happy to hear that your doing well and sharing your notes
Bobbi

(24-10-2020, 12:24 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks Val!
Super good thread. And I'm very happy to hear that your doing well and sharing your notes
Bobbi

no probs! Life has been pretty challenging these past few months for me.
I originally named this thread what it is because F cups were my goal. Funny how I surpassed my growth goals lol. Amazing what you can achieve when you incorporate good habits and a little science. Looking forward to better growth now that I’ve gotten a few things fixed medically.

(23-10-2020, 10:38 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Very good advice
Np  Wink Hopefully they can help everyone

So in my outline of what I do to help increase my bust I mentioned, "Lymph massage the 8 points around your breast 2x daily."
So here I've included a pic of where to massage.
What I do is massage in circular motions for about 30-60 seconds each point.
For the one under your armpits you want to pinch the area. Place 2-3 fingers under your armpit and your thumb on the outer part towards your collar bone.
Pinch in a circular motion, like you're trying to roll something between your fingers and thumb. You should feel somewhat relaxed if your hitting it right.
The other areas you can use your thumb or finger tips.
For the area underneath your infra mammary crease if your breast of grown out, basically give your breast the "thumbs up" to hit that area.
If not, just do circular motions around that area if your not as chesty.
The area that is dead center of your chest can be massaged by your thumb.
The rest should be self-explanatory.

The other two pics are things you can do after the lymph massage.
This will help with more stimulation and blood flow to your breast.

Cheers

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-10-2020, 12:32 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  So in my outline of what I do to help increase my bust I mentioned, "Lymph massage the 8 points around your breast 2x daily."
So here I've included a pic of where to massage.
What I do is massage in circular motions for about 30-60 seconds each point.
For the one under your armpits you want to pinch the area. Place 2-3 fingers under your armpit and your thumb on the outer part towards your collar bone.
Pinch in a circular motion, like you're trying to roll something between your fingers and thumb. You should feel somewhat relaxed if your hitting it right.
The other areas you can use your thumb or finger tips.
For the area underneath your infra mammary crease if your breast of grown out, basically give your breast the "thumbs up" to hit that area.
If not, just do circular motions around that area if your not as chesty.
The area that is dead center of your chest can be massaged by your thumb.
The rest should be self-explanatory.

The other two pics are things you can do after the lymph massage.
This will help with more stimulation and blood flow to your breast.

Cheers
Hello Valkyrie2020,

I just wanted to thank you for all the information and insight into your "big boob" journey. It has been fascinating! I have been on phystoestrogenic herbs and cream, supplements, progesterone cream and chi massage for almost 8 years now. Although nowhere near your growth, i am quite happy where i have ended up. Your posts have helped me understand a bit better why some things work or how they contributed to my current size and shape. I do not intend to transition, but i'm always looking for tips and tricks on how to keep them looking as good as possible, so i hope you will continue to post updates. I'll include some pictures on my progress.

On a separate note, i really like your taste in bras. I have looked at the store you mentioned, Bradelis, but sadly their sizes do not seem to go up as high as i need (I'm a 38B/C). I have 2 Wacoal bras that fit (the green one is one of those bras), but was looking for something a little more in the Bradelis style. Do you know of any other Japanese brands in the Bradelis style i could look into?

I hope your studies are going well.

明けましておめでとうございます!
Teri

Thank you for all of this information!

I am currently on estradiol (2 mg/day) and have had some good growth.

I was also massaging my breasts with an OTC progesterone cream and from my reading here, I may in fact be working against the estradiol ( though not on the prescription level).

Is this true?

I am thinking that I should immediately stop using the cream

Thanks!
Joey

n/a

Hello

Fantastic advice on the massage. Interestingly, the advice seems very close to what I have done instinctively, just massaging in a way that feels right... With this I think I'll get the massage stuff on a whole new level. Saved those pics for later reference. Cool

Hey there everyone! 
Long time no see!
So it was boobs day and I missed it. Here’s a late entry!

I’ll be dropping some new knowledge for you all to indulge soon.
It’s a topic no one talks about when it comes to NBE.
What could it be I wonder?
Hint: it’s somewhere in my signature Wink

Take care everyone!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon