Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Freya’s F Cups

Lol, titties go bouncy
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCuyJ-9phak/...wqmmj894sl

Boobie update: I’ve grown my sleep bras so now I need to wear LL+ size.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-07-2020, 05:25 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Lol, titties go bouncy
Bouncing boobs should be done when they are bare  Blush

(20-07-2020, 06:14 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Boobie update: I’ve grown my sleep bras so now I need to wear LL+ size.
Absolutely gorgeous

(20-07-2020, 01:41 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(20-07-2020, 05:25 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Lol, titties go bouncy
Bouncing boobs should be done when they are bare  Blush
Naaah. Don't wanna ruin my Cooper's ligaments. i like my girls to stay perky and upright.
Also, I don't feel comfortable showing my bare breast.

日本人ですか?このフォーラムでアジア人はあまり見かけません。

(27-07-2020, 03:49 AM)Addict2020 Wrote:  

日本人ですか?このフォーラムでアジア人はあまり見かけません。

私は日本人ではありませんけれど日本に住んでいて日本語できます。
ご希望は何ですか。良かったら私にメッセージを送れてもいいです。
よろしくお願いします!

Been a long time since I’ve posted anything.
School and other things has been making life difficult.

Anyway, I’ve also been learning a lot with hormones and breast growth. With cooperation from my doc I’ve been noticing what happens with my body by monitoring my hormones. I’m probably gonna come off as a dumbed down Lotus, but simple language is best I guess. Also I have a lot of first hand experience.

So as we all know estrogen, estradiol in particular, is the main hormone responsible for development of female characteristics. Progesterone functions as a regulator of estrogen and keeps the levels down. It also inhibits the growth of tissue that affected by estrogen (breast, hips, thighs, etc). This is how people AFAB with functional ovaries go through their cycles. Normal estradiol range for premenopausal ppl is 50-400 pg/ml. These ranges change for pregnancy, peri-,menopause, and post-menopause phase. For ppl AMAB (just about everyone here) this does happen to a degree as those bodies make E at a low level for sperm production and progesterone keeps it from going too high. So now that we know that progesterone inhibits E from getting too high, we shouldn’t be taking it in our beginning phases of breast development  so that we can match ppl AFAB normal hormone levels. 

Taking progesterone too early can risk having tubular breast and not growing fully round looking breast because you are stunting your breast growth. Of course this can happen to AFAB ppl and issues like POCS is one reason this can happen. Constricted chest muscles is another. Once our breast reach a certain stage of growth or a few years pass (AFAB start their period 4-5 years after entering puberty), then you can discuss progesterone for further maturity. This can induce lactation if taken with meds or herbs that can induce lactation like fenugreek or you can take the strong medication that can induce this. Forgot the name sorry (ask your doctor). This is how transwomen are able to breastfeed their babies. But normally, women’s estrogen, prolactin, and progesterone levels aren’t this high so we shouldn’t strive for this either. Balance is key for optimal breast growth. 

Story time!

When I started HRT, I was on progesterone from jump. My hormones were always at the lower end of the range. I was never higher than 60 pg/ml and as low as 13!  while my trans girlfriends who weren’t on progesterone had higher estrogen levels, near or above 200 pg/ml, but my breast were bigger. My cis girlfriends who had high estrogen had large breast. Crazy right? Well most of my trans friends weren’t getting injections. Also I had a head start over them because I was a C-cup from herbs before starting HRT. But also, I’m a very healthy eater and physically active with yoga and light muscle training. Also, mentally focusing on my breast often. I also have tanner stage 4 breast that were capable lactating to a degree while massaging. After I got my SRS,I was still on progesterone and estrogen for a year until today. So that’s 3 years of being on progesterone.

Recently I’ve been doing more serious research on progesterone and how come I’m a G cup but they’re not full. This is how I found out that progesterone inhibits growth of breast tissue and keeping my hormone levels lower than the standard female range. I went to my doctor two weeks ago and we conversed about my low hormones and my physical concerns. He agreed with me when I backed up my claims with evidence as well as how it’s been affecting my mood. I was either angry or depressed and I didn’t notice until my friends called me out on it. So I got a blood test and he stopped the progesterone. So fast forward to today and my test results show 151 pg/ml for E2 but I have an iron deficiency because I hardly if ever eat red meat. My first time in 3 yrs having triple digits so I’m happy about that. Hopefully, my body will start filling out more and I won’t be so skinny. Of course I’m increasing my protein and iron intake so that’ll help. But now that my estrogen is approaching the median range, I’m looking forward to breast with some volume finally.

Some general rules I follow for getting to the size I am now. This won’t guarantee you’ll get to my size as I’m lucky I have good genetics so take it with a grain of salt:

1. Increase estrogen and decrease 5-alpha reductase, DHT with herbs, HRT, or both (some herbs can trigger food allergies so check before starting). Increase aromatase in the body (converting T to E). Goal should be ~200pg/ml of E2 (not achievable on herbs alone, even PM), <55ng/ml of T. *if using progesterone, micronized is fine to take everyday at low dosages, but injections are 1 every 3 mo. Too much/too often will throw off hormone balance and plummet estrogen and stagnate breast growth.

2. Do not take PM with HRT. PM blocks alpha estrogen receptors (ERa) and will prevent the stronger E2 you’re paying good money for from affecting breasts, testes, etc. Not good if you want boobs.

3. Increase intake of protein, healthy fats, and boron rich foods (1-2g protein/ kg body weight daily). Maintain good zinc and iron levels.

4. Increase water and healthy salt levels (2-3L of water, no more than 6g salt daily, pink Himalayan recommended).

5. Carbs are okay and recommended (as long as it doesn’t interfere with diabetes or other health issues).

6. Light body weight/resistance training and stretching/yoga is recommended to boost mood and blood flow (avoid all exercises that widen the chest like wide arm pushups/barbell press; you want projection not spread). Always stretch your chest and back muscles. The looser they are, the more fat will go to your chest and not your underarms and back.

7. Lymph massage the 8 points around your breast 2x daily (morning and night). Play with them a little after you’re done. Show them love (chi massage if you want). Make sure you’re hands are warm.

8. Wear properly fitting day bra w/ wire (use www.abrathatfits.org/calculator for best fit).

9. Sleep without a bra or sleep with wireless yoga bra/sleep bra if breast become big and flop around in sleep (E cup or larger).

10. Keep a positive attitude about breast and see images of yourself with larger, fuller breast (photoshop your head on a person with breast you desire. Your mind can help manifest this image physically).

11. Develop a personal mantra: mine is in my signature Wink

12. Extra (not necessary but does help); if you have a SO and are happy w/ a healthy sex life, can raise estrogen levels as well. If not, masturbation/self pleasure is another option. Keep the endorphins flowing.

(23-10-2020, 09:25 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Some general rules I follow for getting to the size I am now. This won’t guarantee you’ll get to my size as I’m lucky I have good genetics so take it with a grain of salt:

1. Increase estrogen and decrease 5-alpha reductase, DHT with herbs, HRT, or both (some herbs can trigger food allergies so check before starting). Increase aromatase in the body (converting T to E). Goal should be ~200pg/ml of E2 (not achievable on herbs alone, even PM), <55ng/ml of T. *if using progesterone, micronized is fine to take everyday at low dosages, but injections are 1 every 3 mo. Too much/too often will throw off hormone balance and plummet estrogen and stagnate breast growth.

2. Do not take PM with HRT. PM blocks alpha estrogen receptors (ERa) and will prevent the stronger E2 you’re paying good money for from affecting breasts, testes, etc. Not good if you want boobs.

3. Increase intake of protein, healthy fats, and boron rich foods (1-2g protein/ kg body weight daily). Maintain good zinc and iron levels.

4. Increase water and healthy salt levels (2-3L of water, no more than 6g salt daily, pink Himalayan recommended).

5. Carbs are okay and recommended (as long as it doesn’t interfere with diabetes or other health issues).

6. Light body weight/resistance training and stretching/yoga is recommended to boost mood and blood flow (avoid all exercises that widen the chest like wide arm pushups/barbell press; you want projection not spread). Always stretch your chest and back muscles. The looser they are, the more fat will go to your chest and not your underarms and back.

7. Lymph massage the 8 points around your breast 2x daily (morning and night). Play with them a little after you’re done. Show them love (chi massage if you want). Make sure you’re hands are warm.

8. Wear properly fitting day bra w/ wire (use www.abrathatfits.org/calculator for best fit).

9. Sleep without a bra or sleep with wireless yoga bra/sleep bra if breast become big and flop around in sleep (E cup or larger).

10. Keep a positive attitude about breast and see images of yourself with larger, fuller breast (photoshop your head on a person with breast you desire. Your mind can help manifest this image physically).

11. Develop a personal mantra: mine is in my signature Wink

12. Extra (not necessary but does help); if you have a SO and are happy w/ a healthy sex life, can raise estrogen levels as well. If not, masturbation/self pleasure is another option. Keep the endorphins flowing.
Very good advice

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon