Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

(22-03-2021, 05:36 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(22-03-2021, 05:32 PM)member47 Wrote:  

HelloDiDi have you noticed any changes from Estradiol?

I've noticed changes in nipples yesterday, so 4 days after starting. The areola area increased, I think 2mm in diameter, sadly I didn't think about measuring the nipple tip diameter, only took first measurement yesterday. BUT the first noticeable thing of change was the softness. If I catch my nipple completely soft, the tip is much more softer than it used to be. I hypothesize it's due to it getting bigger, in other words it's being 'inflated' making the skin thinner and thus softer.

I take progress pics each evening, but it's hard to have my nipples not aroused to some degree, skewing the growth measurement.

Yes, my nipples are swollen and bigger than ever. But i'm only four days in with E cream so I can't say more on that yet. I'm not measuring my nips with anything except my eyes, but I snapped a new photo. Smile

I was going to post this anyway as I haven't showed what's going on. Its day 16  of the 'Lotus program' and my babies have grown unless I'm very good at dreaming. On this picture, I'm not pushing them with my arms, nor bending over, just casually sitting with my back nearly straight. Take a peek.
I concur with Happy, are you sure you're not all lass LOL Smile 
I know pushing them forward improves the pic, but I just love how you've got that lovely round shape and the under boob crease, so lovely.
Like to see another using open source software, I use Libre Office a lot as I find it better than Open Office, but both are good especially as they are free Smile 
Once you have enough data you will be able to create all sorts of graphs, charts etc, so keep measuring those beauties Smile

(23-03-2021, 09:55 AM)wee2er Wrote:  I concur with Happy, are you sure you're not all lass LOL Smile 
I know pushing them forward improves the pic, but I just love how you've got that lovely round shape and the under boob crease, so lovely.
Like to see another using open source software, I use Libre Office a lot as I find it better than Open Office, but both are good especially as they are free Smile 
Once you have enough data you will be able to create all sorts of graphs, charts etc, so keep measuring those beauties Smile

Hahaha, Yes, I'm convinced I was born with a body of a guy.... Or was I? Wink I've had rather feminine appearance since forever, excluding my overall size and some times I've felt that my body wants to be female... My brain definitely is wired that way. Its obvious my system is craving for high E and low T, otherwise it wouldn't make me feel so good. So I think it is possible I was supposed to be born the other way, but something went haywire in the process. Its my luck of the Irish, winner of the genetic lottery, but lost on the chromosome bet. Got to rock what ya got though, generally I'm quite pleased with my body. Although all this pressure and stress about transitioning is waking up dysphoric feelings I did now know to exist.

But them boobies, I'm very very happy about them. They're becoming nicer every day. And yesterday's measurements 8,7" difference, oh my! :O

Yes, I will keep doing daily measurements. Its slow, makes it feel like a crawl and the fluctuations and error margins suck. One day huge improvement, the next, two steps back. But that's what measure tapes do. So far its very very promising. I'm already improvement from some weeks back. I will mark down every date with something important happening or changes in my program... I think this will result into quite a research on NBE.

Once I'm on clear waters with the most pressing issues, I want to help out this community, heck, maybe I'll start to write a blog, make an YT channel, write a book on this, who knows. But what I get in, I will pass on as useful knowledge if I can. You all deserve it. Blush

And then there's something I'd like to announce here and now. Its obvious that I'm becoming someone newcomers look upon to and ask advice from. I want to address the fact that I'm a newbie myself. I only woke up to my issues three years ago, I would say I'm less than a year in my transition and totally at the starting line with everything but NBE and even on that I cannot compare with those with years and years experience and much more knowledge. But I'm getting there. I'm really glad for all comments and people coming to ask for help, they have been many, on every 'scene' website I'm on. I do not want to sit on a pedestal, but I'm willing and glad to help anyone I can. But please, do not take my words for a gospel as I am not a professional, I'm just an enthusiast and being me, albeit a lucky one I clearly am, that much is certain. I wouldn't be in this spot without the awesome people on this forum, Lotus as the absolute number one of them all, she has been extremely helpful both here and in private conversations I've had with her. Without her years of digging into the science of NBE, I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am now. She has my eternal gratitude and trust and friendship. <3 As do all the magnificent people I've been lucky enough to bump into on the way.... Its been hell of a ride and this is only the beginning. Feel free to ask for advice, I'm here not only to grow as a person myself, but to give out any help I can. I've come to realize that I'm starting to feel a responsibility about what and how I say here as many many people are reading my thread, downloading my pictures, asking for advice.... I feel somehow responsible for all of you and I'll do my best to not misguide anyone or give an ounce of bad advice, when ever I'm uncertain, I'll tell it to you right away. Thank you all, you're awesome. <3 <3

Re: Two Steps Back

Remember that’s our breasts go through many changes throughout the day. Try to possibly take your measurements a few times throughout the day if you notice a reduction in size, as your timing with the tape might not be at the right time. 

One thing I posted at Lotus’ insistence, was that double before & after photo. I took my dose, and after the estrogens had reached myboobs, I then gave a thorough massage with progesterone cream. After a few minutes of settling, I took the follow-up photo. (They had ballooned up in size). 

Try that and good luck.

(23-03-2021, 11:22 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Re: Two Steps Back

Remember that’s our breasts go through many changes throughout the day. Try to possibly take your measurements a few times throughout the day if you notice a reduction in size, as your timing with the tape might not be at the right time. 

One thing I posted at Lotus’ insistence, was that double before & after photo. I took my dose, and after the estrogens had reached myboobs, I then gave a thorough massage with progesterone cream. After a few minutes of settling, I took the follow-up photo. (They had ballooned up in size). 

Try that and good luck.

I would if I had the time and energy for it, I'm way too absent minded, once a day is enough of a routine to keep up. Big Grin I'm very aware of the fluctuation, its there all the time. That's interesting, I should totally do it!

Congratulations, DiDi, on your experience with coming out to your brother. It's so great that you have his support! I'm so happy to hear that you're moving closer to your goal of being the woman outside that you've always been inside.

I hope it goes as well with your parents, but remember, if they have a problem, it's them; it's not you. I suspect they've known for a long time. No matter what happens, just remember that it may just take some time to sort all of this out. They may not react the way you hope, but give them time...and go easy on yourself...and remember that there are many people, here and elsewhere, who care about you and are here to support you. It's gonna be alright.

PS: You're looking HOT, girl!!!!!!

I saw this and thought of (insert friend).

(24-03-2021, 04:49 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Congratulations, DiDi, on your experience with coming out to your brother. It's so great that you have his support! I'm so happy to hear that you're moving closer to your goal of being the woman outside that you've always been inside.

I hope it goes as well with your parents, but remember, if they have a problem, it's them; it's not you. I suspect they've known for a long time. No matter what happens, just remember that it may just take some time to sort all of this out. They may not react the way you hope, but give them time...and go easy on yourself...and remember that there are many people, here and elsewhere, who care about you and are here to support you. It's gonna be alright.

Such nice words again... <3 Thank you. Blush Its encouraging.

Yes, I don't think it'll be an easy pill for them to swallow, but I'm quote certain they will come to accept me, I'm trying to think out a careful plan on how to deal with them, they're different generation and a thing like this in the family WILL be a tough piece of work to deal with. But they may well suspect something already, they know well.

Stevenator, thanks for sharing that. Duely noted... This stuff doesn't come easy.

I thought I'd share a selfie, I really like what's going on with my lips lately. <3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Parents sometimes know more than we give them credit for, as they usually studied our development daily. At least that is something I’ve been coming to terms with the last few days.

(23-03-2021, 04:41 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(22-03-2021, 09:08 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hubba Hubba!
You sure your not a real girl trying to fake us out?
Very lovely Didi
Bobb

Hahaha, should I post more revealing pic and prove it? xD looool

Btw, I'm making a spreadsheet of the measurements now... New record yesterday. 8,7" difference. Wink
Ha ha Only Drew can do that. oops Blush
Nice data, that should prove valuable when your done growing.
Bobbi

(24-03-2021, 05:14 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(24-03-2021, 04:49 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Congratulations, DiDi, on your experience with coming out to your brother. It's so great that you have his support! I'm so happy to hear that you're moving closer to your goal of being the woman outside that you've always been inside.

Such nice words again... <3 Thank you. Blush Its encouraging.

Yes, I don't think it'll be an easy pill for them to swallow, but I'm quote certain they will come to accept me, I'm trying to think out a careful plan on how to deal with them, they're different generation and a thing like this in the family WILL be a tough piece of work to deal with. But they may well suspect something already, they know well.

Stevenator, thanks for sharing that. Duely noted... This stuff doesn't come easy.

I thought I'd share a selfie, I really like what's going on with my lips lately. <3
DiDi,  might be able to initiate the conversation with, "I haven't been on my  game lately and have been seeing a therapist.  It seems I have "gender dysphoria"."  The rest of the conversation is on how much better you feel as  a person now.
Just a suggestion.

Cat

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon