Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

Oooh you're from Liettua! (Yep, we have your country both written[without the V I think?] and pronounced correctly in Finnish language.) I love your country. <3 I've visited once and back in 2004 and fell in love completely and didn't even have time to see much. There's something romantic about the post soviet stuff and some of the landscapes and definitely the people I met. I visited Trakai also, that's a beautiful place. Oh and the ladies, oh-em-gee they were so pretty.

I wonder how is it these days since I've only visited once... Besides Ireland, Italy and Croatia, Liettua is one of the countries which stole a bit of my heart for the rest of my days. Big Grin

(18-03-2021, 04:40 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Oooh you're from Liettua! (Yep, we have your country both written[without the V I think?] and pronounced correctly in Finnish language.) I love your country. <3 I've visited once and back in 2004 and fell in love completely and didn't even have time to see much. There's something romantic about the post soviet stuff and some of the landscapes and definitely the people I met. I visited Trakai also, that's a beautiful place. Oh and the ladies, oh-em-gee they were so pretty.

I wonder how is it these days since I've only visited once... Besides Ireland, Italy and Croatia, Liettua is one of the countries which stole a bit of my heart for the rest of my days. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Ladies still pretty damn fine Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Never knew the native finnish word for Lithuania, haha. Pretty close to our native Lietuva Smile

Ok, offtopic, but I have to say this. I think I just had my first ever nipple orgasm of some kind. I knew they're sensitive after about two hours of wearing supple nips but that was out there.... Just touching a bit after two hours of wearing supple nips. Totally unexpected.

That's soooo out there. I've wanted to learn this so badly, I think I'm getting there.

:O Jeez. I'm speechless.

EDIT:
This is kinda embarrassing.... The above mentioned while I was on webcam with a friend, came out of the blue.... xD And she knew right away what happened. Oh gods I'm embarrassing. Blush Big Grin

(18-03-2021, 10:18 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Ok, offtopic, but I have to say this. I think I just had my first ever nipple orgasm of some kind. I knew they're sensitive after about two hours of wearing supple nips but that was out there.... Just touching a bit after two hours of wearing supple nips. Totally unexpected.

That's soooo out there. I've wanted to learn this so badly, I think I'm getting there.

EDIT:
This is kinda embarrassing.... The above mentioned while I was on webcam with a friend, came out of the blue.... xD And she knew right away what happened. Oh gods I'm embarrassing. Blush Big Grin

Sounds amazing, embarrassing or not, it captivates my imagination.

(18-03-2021, 10:18 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Ok, offtopic, but I have to say this. I think I just had my first ever nipple orgasm of some kind. I knew they're sensitive after about two hours of wearing supple nips but that was out there.... Just touching a bit after two hours of wearing supple nips. Totally unexpected.

EDIT:
This is kinda embarrassing.... The above mentioned while I was on webcam with a friend, came out of the blue.... xD And she knew right away what happened. Oh gods I'm embarrassing. Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush"> Big Grin

Congrats Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

So I've been rubbing the estradiol cream on JUST my nipples, morning and evening. It's been two days and today while rubbing it I noticed my right nipple was way more sensitive than before, my left nipple is always hard while being rubbed. Hopefully this will increase the sensitivity. My goal is to have bigger nipples without having breasts grow OwO

(19-03-2021, 06:51 AM)member47 Wrote:  So I've been rubbing the estradiol cream on JUST my nipples, morning and evening. It's been two days and today while rubbing itnoticed my right nipple was way more sensitive than before, my left nipple is always hard while being rubbed. Hopefully this will increase the sensitivity. My goal is to have bigger nipples without having breasts grow OwO

It will likely help you out. To me it seems that a lot of the hormones and supplements seem to be the kind which work the best in conjunction with each other, one requiring another to work in a decent way and so on... If you only want nipple growth, then adding supple nip cups into the mix will surely help you.

Some times I don't understand this kinda a stuff so much, wanting one thing without another and the things being wanted go more or less hand in hand. I totally see the appeal of having big nipples though. Who am I to say, I want it all anyway. Wink 

I should get my estradiol cream delivered today. Finally.

(19-03-2021, 08:27 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(19-03-2021, 06:51 AM)member47 Wrote:  So I've been rubbing the estradiol cream on JUST my nipples, morning and evening. It's been two days and today while rubbing itnoticed my right nipple was way more sensitive than before, my left nipple is always hard while being rubbed. Hopefully this will increase the sensitivity. My goal is to have bigger nipples without having breasts grow OwO

It will likely help you out. To me it seems that a lot of the hormones and supplements seem to be the kind which work the best in conjunction with each other, one requiring another to work in a decent way and so on... If you only want nipple growth, then adding supple nip cups into the mix will surely help you.

Some times I don't understand this kinda a stuff so much, wanting one thing without another and the things being wanted go more or less hand in hand. I totally see the appeal of having big nipples though. Who am I to say, I want it all anyway. Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink"> 

I should get my estradiol cream delivered today. Finally.

According to tracking, my supple nipps package arrived on feb 18th to country, still don't have it :/ it's most likely lost. I have different ones, but they are a bit too big, so it not just sucks in nipple but entire areola and I just want a bigger nipple. I used them for 4 months with 0 results, wearing them daily for 2-4 hours and sometimes even sleeping with them. I took a lot of progression pics and there is no improvement. I've tried rubbing just PM lotion for a couple of months, then I tried red clover oil, nothing seems to work. This cream is my last hope.

I've started using PM lotion on my balls feb 2nd and it's shrinking them. Sadly it's not shrinking my dick, but I've figured out a way to do that recently, so will see how it goes.

If I had breasts I would live with it, but I would rather avoid that. I'm taking measurements of my chest every few weeks, PM lotion on balls only increased them slightly, I have a checkpoint where I would stop completely. I've started with 103cm chest, it's at 105cm. There's only about 1cm of fat on my chest, can still pass it as 'muscular' chest.

EDIT:
Might be off topic, but oh so much fun and welcome to the orgasmic nipple club  Smile 
My nipples have always been highly charged, even more since they were pierced and the few months of PM gel have made them absolutely electric!!!
For me my nipple orgasms are like a wave of euphoria that sort of engulfs me, it's a fantastic feeling, so well done DiDi, and remember practice makes perfect Smile

Bit weird the supple nips haven't worked on you... For me they've done a big difference. Perhaps its about having the correct size. I started with size two and now I got size four also, they still suck in big too much but have made a great impact on my nipple size. Of course I can't really tell what is what as I'm on herbs which also make it happen.

Ok boys and girls, I'm not on purely NBE any more.... This is starting to resemble a DIY HRT program more as time goes on. I got my E cream and applied it for the first time. What I'm doing now, excluding one minor detail is the full "Lotus program" to the letter. Next step is to lower my pm intake as I think its unnecessary (health risk) now. Likely I'm getting enough E without OD'ing on pm anyway.

So here is what I do currently, still on 21/7 cycle, but with minor change with pm dosing only and applying PG more towards the end and the beginning of the cycle, other stuff is on every day on same dosages.

PM 500mg caps, 1000-2000mg/day 1k morning, the rest close to evening.
Calcium + magnesium 2 caps a day which equals to 800mg cal + 350mg mag. Morning and evening.
Vitamin D3 2 pills a day, 100mikrograms (2000% daily intake) Morning and evening.
MSM 1,5 teaspoons a day, mixed with water. Evening.
Red Reishi 1 cap a day in the morning. Extract, equals 10000mg pure.
Progestrone cream, 1/2 teaspoon once every three days on upper chest + wrists.
Estrogen cream, tiny drop on nips daily, larger dose once a week on chest + wrists + inner thigh etc.
Melatonin 5mg daily, two hours before sleep.

Supple nips at least an hour daily.
Noogle 1-2 times a week, one two hour session.
Lymphatic + assorted massage every time my hands are free.

Added dairy intake to boost calcium to make sure its enough, fatty milk, cream cheese are my favorites. Healthy food, less carbs, no white bread, substituted with rye bread. (Not available just anywhere, its a Finnish thing, the most healthy bread I know.) Carbs replaced with more proteins, healthy fats, very little potatoes, more rice instead. Veggies as much as I remember to eat.

Positive thinking and huge doses of healthy self love. I tell my body every day how much I love it, specially my boobies. I keep telling them they're so pretty, big and round and soft. ^_^ Your mind is the most powerful HRT you got, use it well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon