Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

In the USA I use
https://www.ainterolherbs.com/shippedwit...-c-31.html
They have US stock and its more reliable. At least for the past 5-6 years i have been using them.
Bobbi

(21-04-2020, 03:58 PM)CAAbby Wrote:  

I made an order from Ainterol about a month ago and haven't heard back on my shipment, the last thing that comes up in the shipping information is that it was preparing to leave Thailand. We might have a little wait ahead of us.

Yea, it looks like the Thailand end is stuck for now. It sucks. :/ This is exactly why I made more orders than one to make sure I will get something to start on. I don't mind the wait really, but I wont let them just keep my money without me having someting back so email will be on its way soon.

(21-04-2020, 05:48 PM)Happyme Wrote:  In the USA I use
https://www.ainterolherbs.com/shippedwit...-c-31.html
They have US stock and its more reliable. At least for the past 5-6 years i have been using them.
Bobbi

Yea, I would order from US too, but it seems they can't ship to Finland, unless I make the international order that ships from Thailand.... The problem was that I couldn't select my country as Finland isn't on the list, no doubt because our beloved government has tagged PM as "untestes" stuff and withdrawn it from import and sale. I know people keep ordering it from abroad as the substance itself is not made illegal, import and sales are, but that's only for businesses and not provate small orders... But I guess some companies have this thing going on that certain herb produtcs can't be shipped here. There's many more than just PM.

I mentioned earlier that i found this really cool webshop in which they sell all kind of herbal produtcs 'for pets' and even mention that these things have more uses but they can't disclose it on their website. Its done for the very reason, selling that stuff for human consumption is illegal, but for pets its just fine and I bet most of their customers are really not getting any of that for their pets.

I saw a lot of familiar things on sale there, green tea, dandelion root, licorice root, maca to mention few. And the listing was extensive. All sold in bulk and fairly cheap, once again because stuff for pets isn't taxed to high heaven. nice way to deal with it in a totally legal setting. Too bad they don't have PM, that would be great to have it shipped domestically.

Had a little fun and snapped a new picture.  I've had two days off noogling and I still fill these quite nicely... C 85 Euro size, I bet I need to go bra shopping when the PM starts to kick in. I'm thinking of trying a combo of PM + noogling and massage and see how it goes. so far it seems that combining mechanical stimulation with herbs is quite

I think this bra is from the smaller end, perhaps the shape does, the cups aren't really wide enough for, this one's obviously designed for ladies or the lucky ones with slimmer frame. Also my boobies seem to be the wide variety, I wish they would project better, I'm sure pm will do the trick with that.

EDIT:

What's this? I can't attach a picture??

EDIT2:

Yep, for some reason I'm completely unable to attach a picture to this post, no idea why, this has never happened before... So weird. Perhaps I try again later or something. Hmmph. I wanted to share it.

Yay! I just received the PM I bought from UK, these are the 2500mg pills made of the 10:1 extract. Now I'm thinking about how to dose them, I read somewhere that the extract stuff isn't as potent as the real deal, but its easy to overdose on it. I was wondering if I should split the pill in half or to quarters and do that first, I certainly don't want to eff this one up. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Oh and I need to take a look at the calendar to come up with some kind of cycle. Soooo exciting.

Ok, these pills are pain in the ass to split in a consistent way, splitting in half works ok though. I guess there's only one way to find out, time to jump to the deep end. Wish me luck.

Day two on PM, good morning.

This is so interesting, nothing else yet, but my breasts are ITCHING really deep seemingly 24/7. Usually this only happens after extensive Noogling and massage but now I have this going on without a break. I love it, its bit annoying even, but something's up! No pink fog here, but I know what this itch is about.

So here's what I do at the moment, the pills I got are 2500mg from 10:1 extract and I'm taking half a pill a day, that would mean approx. 1250mg of real deal, I don't know how it compares as the extract stuff is said to be not as potent as pure PM. Along with it I take about tablespoon of maca per day and four to six cups of green tea with licorice root, dandelion root also in the morning. I dropped coffee intake to two big cups in the morning and not more. Massage when ever I feel like it, which is all the time when I'm not doing anything else. I'm taking a little break from Noogling now, but I plan to Noogle every other day or so. With PM I planned to do three weeks on, one week off cycle. Oh and lot of milk, cheese and so on and vitamin D to make sure I get enough calcium intake... I might look for some supplement also, I haven't found a decent one yet.

If I get any trouble with my boy bits functioning, I plan to take a longer break or do two week on, two weeks off for example. Anyway, I try to not go over the top with this, take it slow and easy at first and see how it goes. What I can say for certain already is that this stuff does work, the itch is out of this world, I have never had it like this before.

So, this sure looks interesting experiment to do, I will keep updating as things develop. If any of you more experienced guys have some good advice, shoot! I'm open for ideas.

Soo... If anybody has any good

For some unknown reason, I still cannot attach pictures... I would, but something's up with it? Anyone have an idea what might be the issue?

Anynway, day four on PM and I will receive the 500mg pills also soon, I might swtich on those as its easier to dose them. So far not so much has changed, but I'm having a deep itch in my boobs almost all the time, specially when I massage even for a bit. Also I'm noting calmness, it feels like its getting some rough off the edges. I can definitely tell that this stuff is having an effect. Can't wait for visible changes, but that's still quite ways away I think. I hope I will solve the picture issue at some point so I can show you what's going on. Good to keep tabs on this, I may do some picture compilation thing later. Its certainly working, I can tell that already.

(14-04-2020, 02:25 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I decided to have fun and see how well I fill 85 C after two hours of Noogling. These feel very comfy wihtout noogling, but like this they're quite tight. I love the full feeling though. If I get permanently like this, I will definitely get a bigger bra.  Big Grin Big Grin
They look bigger then a C cup to me  Shy

You're not the first to mention that.   That bra I'm wearing in the pic, below the top, is quite comfy at the moment... With Noogling its almost too small, the cups aren't wide enough.

By this pace I will need way bigger bra before autumn. Earlier I thought I'll aim for full D, but looking at how things are going, I don't think its enough. 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon