Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

(17-04-2020, 01:07 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

I've never heard that before... Got to screwgle it.

Alright after that text am waiting now for lots of fake perv PMs.
Ha, ha......funny...am not a cow.

Moooo! xD

People are weird.

I've been spending too much time on that other website I've mentioned... And its causing me to have very bad boob/nipple envy. I found this crossdresser guy who clearly is into NBE and he's got absolutely HUGE nipples. Totally feminine, just like I would like them. Afaik he's using supple nipps a lot, dunno what else though. Darn boob envy. My confidence isn't made of iron anyway and hanging out there too much ruins my mood. I tend to see too much of "have nots" when I pay attention. It would be better to concentrate on the good stuff, but can't help it really. I suck at confidence.

On the nice side, my PM order is finally moving. At least one of them is, I really don't like waiting so I got to make up something else for now. I don't feel like noogling all day, but something to kill boredom. 

(18-04-2020, 01:46 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

I've been spending too much time on that other website I've mentioned... And its causing me to have very bad boob/nipple envy. I found this crossdresser guy who clearly is into NBE and he's got absolutely HUGE nipples. Totally feminine, just like I would like them. Afaik he's using supple nipps a lot, dunno what else though. Darn boob envy. My confidence isn't made of iron anyway and hanging out there too much ruins my mood. I tend to see too much of "have nots" when I pay attention. It would be better to concentrate on the good stuff, but can't help it really. I suck at confidence.

On the nice side, my PM order is finally moving. At least one of them is, I really don't like waiting so I got to make up something else for now. I don't feel like noogling all day, but something to kill boredom. 

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, don't even know what NBE is???
You sound kinda fustrated so be patient when the PM arrives.
Swallowing the first is exciting but is a long process, instant results don't happen

(18-04-2020, 03:38 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(18-04-2020, 01:46 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, don't even know what NBE is???
You sound kinda fustrated so be patient when the PM arrives.
Swallowing the first is exciting but is a long process, instant results don't happen

NBE = Natural breast enhancement. Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue"> Or should it be natural breast enchantment instead as it works like magic. xD

I will, things always take their time.

I just found the coolest webshop since never.... Its a shop where they sell all kind of herbal products, for "pets" such as dogs and horses. Almost everything they sell has a mention at the end of the description that says "This herb has other health benefits and effects which we unfortunately can not discuss here." Meaning that they're circumventing Finnish laws about selling natural health products. Those law make PM for example illegal to sell here, the herb itself is not illegal, but selling it is. This is true for other things also, the reasoning they give us is of course "We do not know enough of the effects of this stuff, so its forbidden to sell it." which translated from Orwellian means of course that these products can and will harm big pharma profiteering schemes... Anyway, the trick this shop does is to market the stuff for pets, all products are very much the same stuff people buy in a civilized country for themselves and not pets. They sell everything in bulk and really cheap, I guess there's less taxation on products for pets. There's spearmint, licorice root, dandelion root, spirulina, maca, green tea and the list goes on.

I guess I don't need to get all the high priced stuff for human consumption, but just get the stuff "for pets" on a lower price instead. This is totally awesome find.

Then an observations about feminisation, boobs and so on... First of all I'm still surprised how well my friends take it. Those young musicians I hang out with, I barely get the funny looks from them any more. I went to see them the other day and wore really nice clothes too, skinny jeans, really nice tight shirt, push-ups and so on, not hiding anything. I noticed them look at my boobies with a bit of smile and stuff and that was it. I love it that I don't need to play a role when I'm out with them. Another observation is about that "naked facebook" site I go to. I write blogs there some times, post pics and so on and it seems that more feminine I get, the better the response is. I can't remember when was the last time I got some nasty comment there. Excluding the pervs who just look for someone to fap to, but they're there no matter how you're like.

So many both men and women come to ask me about noogling and how to get bigger breasts, usually along with a compliment about my looks and stuff. Its so totally nice and a complete change of behavior compared to when I presented there as an ordinary guy. First of all, there's zero nasty comments now, I can't remember when was the last time someone trolled me. Then it seems that most gay men have left me alone, don't read me wrong, I got gay friends and some are really nice too, but there's a lot of them who act in totally immature and disgusting way as anonymity allows them to. The behavior is akin to how some straight guys treat women.... Now the attention of gay men I get is very positive and they seem to play it smart and be nice to me. Its a 360 degree turn on how they treat me there. I guess its because now I'm too feminine for those who I don't like anyway. Looks like now I'm getting the attention of people with whom I'm on the same 'frequency' much better than before.

All this is a confirmation to me that I'm doing the right thing, I'm being me and that pulls in the right kind of people. I love it, if this is the way which totally weeds out the BS and brings the nicest, smartest, coolest people I can imagine in my life, then this will surely be a path for life. I've always followed my heart, my only regret is that I didn't realize all this earlier.

Life is wonderful isnt it Didi!
I always believe that the more happy thoughts you think the happier life will become and vice versa.
Enjoy the rest of your life.
Huggs,
Bobbi

(19-04-2020, 02:32 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Life is wonderful isnt it Didi!
I always believe that the more happy thoughts you think the happier life will become and vice versa.
Enjoy the rest of your life.
Huggs,
Bobbi

Law of attraction is a wonderful thing. Nice thoughts out, nice things in.

The PM order from Biovea finally shipped, lets see how long it takes to get here. Still nothing from Ainterol, its supposed to be shipped by now, but tracking number leads to nowhere. I think I'll wait for few days more and then bombard them with email if nothing happens. I don't get it why do they ship from Thailand when they have a place in Europe too, closed because of the CONvid-1984 charade? I don't know, but its odd and my guess is that things at the Thailand end are completely halted. Anyway, I wont let them just keep my money and sit on it, I want to know if my order is going to be on its way or not. I guess I was smart ordering from more than one place... And when ever I get the rest, I'm set up for a long time.

(21-04-2020, 08:50 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

The PM order from Biovea finally shipped, lets see how long it takes to get here. Still nothing from Ainterol, its supposed to be shipped by now, but tracking number leads to nowhere. I think I'll wait for few days more and then bombard them with email if nothing happens. I don't get it why do they ship from Thailand when they have a place in Europe too, closed because of the CONvid-1984 charade? I don't know, but its odd and my guess is that things at the Thailand end are completely halted. Anyway, I wont let them just keep my money and sit on it, I want to know if my order is going to be on its way or not. I guess I was smart ordering from more than one place... And when ever I get the rest, I'm set up for a long time.

I made an order from Ainterol about a month ago and haven't heard back on my shipment, the last thing that comes up in the shipping information is that it was preparing to leave Thailand. We might have a little wait ahead of us.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon