Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

(12-06-2021, 08:53 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(12-06-2021, 07:53 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I’m going to start calling you DeeDee. 
Holy Shit that’s a Hot Photo! 
Just Wait until Bobbi see’s it. LoL 
Your face has changed (?) Damn!

You mean the one I posted on Reddit? Its been few weeks since that was taken... <3 Face changed? I don't pick it up, but I see my face every day so... But yea, you mean this one?
Know I'm not allowed to post now but cannot stop. Awesome absolutely awesome eyes and lips. Don't want to look at the body may sound strange but facial features. ..well speachless. Trying to be clever and inspiring but am just too awestruck to try. Words fail.

WOW
Thanks for posting that amazing picture of a beautiful sexy model!
Didi you are just so incredibly beautiful.
I dont know how you can get any more beautiful.
But I'm sue you will amaze us
Huggs
Bobbi

Awww, I don't know how to respond to this. Blush I guess something about that picture just went extremely right. The makeup did some wonders for sure. But I got some not that flattering pictures that day too, this one I think is the best of them.

I got to agree with Stevenator, the program I'm on is working so well on me. I did expect better breast growth while on it, but what its doing to my face and everything is added bonus.

I woke up  bit grumpy today, but now I'm feeling warm and fuzzy inside, thank to your lovely comments. <3 <3 Made my day. ^_^

EDIT:
I made a timeline photo, have a look... <3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(13-06-2021, 09:18 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Awww, I don't know how to respond to this. Blush I guess something about that picture just went extremely right. The makeup did some wonders for sure. But I got some not that flattering pictures that day too, this one I think is the best of them.

I got to agree with Stevenator, the program I'm on is working so well on me. I did expect better breast growth while on it, but what its doing to my face and everything is added bonus.

I woke up  bit grumpy today, but now I'm feeling warm and fuzzy inside, thank to your lovely comments. <3 <3 Made my day. ^_^

EDIT:
Your just an amazing woman Didi, and I wish you a quick trip from today to tomorrow, when we can celebrate the anatomically correct Didi.
And for me you can lose 2014, and no one will mind.
love ya
Bobbi

(13-06-2021, 09:18 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Awww, I don't know how to respond to this. Blush I guess something about that picture just went extremely right. The makeup did some wonders for sure. But I got some not that flattering pictures that day too, this one I think is the best of them.

EDIT:
Huge difference. Look like woman’s features . Will pass easily as woman  Blush

Quote:Your just an amazing woman Didi, and I wish you a quick trip from today to tomorrow, when we can celebrate the anatomically correct Didi.
And for me you can lose 2014, and no one will mind.
love ya
Bobbi

Oh wow, anatomically correct... I like that. Big Grin Funny thing about old pictures, when I look at them now, I look so miserable. And older than now. No turning back.

Quote:Huge difference. Look like woman’s features . Will pass easily as woman Blush

Thank you. <3

Passing as long as I don't speak? Oh well, my voice is much brighter than before with the little practice I have been doing... I'm trying to get better at it but its a lot of work.

This is the end.

The end of my NBE journey and the beginning of the HRT journey. This will be my last update on this thread as I thought I would start another in the appropriate subforum, keeping it going in the same manner as this far, but perhaps I'll take more of a diary approach on it so there's more up to date info on my program and results... Speaking of results, I have refrained from posting boob pics on purpose, they're growing nice and steady albeit on a bit slower pace than in the last few months.

I have no way to tell how its gonna be with my boobies from now on, but I presume.... Pretty darn well considering how well herbs have worked. So good bye lovelies, NBE is over, HRT is the name of the game, love you all. <3 <3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Niin kauan, jäähyväiset, auf Wiedersehen, näkemiin

Epilogue of my NBE adventure.

So comes the end of year and two months being on herbals(only.). It has been amazing time, a true eye opener and nothing else has ever assisted me in a such huge fateful life change as this. What started as shy curiosity to expressing my feminine side has blossomed into transition to female, opening of my mind to what's been bothering me since early childhood, lot of self reflection and growing up as a person. Its been both full of pain and joy, ups and downs and more surprises than I ever expected. One thing that didn't surprise me was the outcome, it was clear from the day one what I must do, sooner or later, one way or another.... As I knew what the issue was even before registering on this forum. It just took nearly two years to finally have to courage to admit what I am about and where I want to go. NBE was literally a soft landing into transitioning and that was just awesome, had I jumped on that boat right away, it would have likely been even more stressful than this quite slow progression...

I'm not going away and disappearing like so many have done once this forum has served its purpose, for me the adventure is just about to begin and my data collecting will continue, I have quite nice idea on how well the Lotus program works and in few months I will be able to compare that to HRT results. I'm seriously considering to make this adventure into a blog or video series or something, the info I'm saving up for later use is something I know many people will appreciate and I want to share the good stuff. I'm just undecided where and how to do this, or when.

So yea, the story continues on my new thread, HT's HRT. https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30169

I will be forever grateful for the bunch of people from BN, I've made several really good friends here, some closer, some more casual. I'll tell this story when I'm old and grey and likely look like a crazy witch lady from some fairy tale. I'm now leaving this thread for good. We'll see on the next chapter.

Before I wrap this up, I want to give my thanks and gratitude to the following amazing people I've had the pleasure to interact with, Lotus, Oki, Flamesabers, SofiaBunny, Stevenator, Owlie, Alexis, Wee3er, Drulactin, Shirazmn, Nelda, MissTeri42, Lenneth, Elaine, Myboobs, Nipply Russel, Drew, HappyMe, and all of those who's names escape me.

Love you all. <3

A little bit sad to see it is ending, but as you said: this is not the end, but the real beginning.
You have definetly come a great way and all your progress was not only progress, but a real adventure and life changing story. I am very proud of how much you have learnt about yourself and about boobs in general. Not only you have been incredibly inspirational and motivating  for all the people who read this post, but also for all the people who in the future will read and follow this very long thread about not only breast enlargement but also discovering the real self inside us.

Not sure whether you are going to post the data regarding NBE in the future or you have already done it in the new thread (still haven't checked it, will do after writing this Wink ). What you have done is amazing and important for everyone who is in this same situation of yours. Don't worry about when to do it, the important is taking the next step with HRT and feeling good about it, then comes the rest.

Thanks for teaching us a lot, and sharing your experience with us. We are as grateful as you for your presence and kindness. You clearly deserve all the best.

See you in the new thread!

P.S. Sorry for adding an unneeded post to your old thread, i couldn't leave it to #899 posts. So here is the #900th  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon