Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

This day couldn't get any better. Soon I'm heading to our summerhouse with my gf and band mates. And guess what, I'm on the trans clinic waiting list! I got a very polite and professional Russian female doctor, she had to ask her superior for advice on how to deal with the referral as I was her first trans patient. Took about fifteen minutes, I will get mail from Helsinki during next six months depending on how long the line is. No idea how soon, could be two weeks, could be few months. But I'm getting these.

So yea, this means I will go DIY with my hormone treatment until the wheels get rolling. My doctor asked some questions needed for the referral, some generic questions and few things about my gender dysphoria, mental health and necessity of the treatment. To which I of course replied that HRT is an absolute must asap. Also they now know that my issues are rather severe and I'm in a need of help and quickly. Along with the fact that I've suffered from this issue for a long time. So yea, now holding my fingers crossed for them to be quick in the other end and I don't need to wait forever.

I still can't believe its happening. I'm all smiles today. <3

Haha ... That’s awesome <3 !!!

Likely an uninteresting pics or it didn't happen update, but I noticed something really nice today. I'm getting the super sexy female hang on my boobs if I keep just ever so slightly bad posture. Looks like they're starting to become heavy and pointy enough for that to happen. I would guess quite soon I'll have that 24/7. Good bye super perky teenager boobs, welcome in maturing and filling up teenager boobs...

My bust measurement is steadily going 49" or slightly more with loose tape at max inhale, with tighter tape and no inhale steadily closing to 48". So yea, its hard to see it myself, but they're growing. By this pace I will each 50" on max inhale quite soon.

I'm experimenting with fenugreek again btw, I will likely keep it on a cycle for a while and as if by magic, there's more puffiness and sore buds again. I have had this reaction from FG before. I'll try to see what will it do if I do this for a while. No pics yet as I don't have any massive dramatic change to show... But maybe in few weeks there's enough change to actually notice it.

I'm feeling very dysphoric and a bit moody today. Makes no sense how it works.

(11-06-2021, 06:24 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Likely an uninteresting pics or it didn't happen update, but I noticed something really nice today. I'm getting the super sexy female hang on my boobs if I keep just ever so slightly bad posture. Looks like they're starting to become heavy and pointy enough for that to happen. I would guess quite soon I'll have that 24/7. Good bye super perky teenager boobs, welcome in maturing and filling up teenager boobs...

My bust measurement is steadily going 49" or slightly more with loose tape at max inhale, with tighter tape and no inhale steadily closing to 48". So yea, its hard to see it myself, but they're growing. By this pace I will each 50" on max inhale quite soon.

I'm experimenting with fenugreek again btw, I will likely keep it on a cycle for a while and as if by magic, there's more puffiness and sore buds again. I have had this reaction from FG before. I'll try to see what will it do if I do this for a while. No pics yet as I don't have any massive dramatic change to show... But maybe in few weeks there's enough change to actually notice it.

I'm feeling very dysphoric and a bit moody today. Makes no sense how it works.
Greeeeaaat! Your boobs have decided to evolve into full lady wonders  Tongue  I told ya you were growing boobies unstoppable! (and still pre-HRT!)
Sorry to hear you are dysphoric and moody today, sending the best of hugs <3

Unstoppable? Hmm.... Yea, I like the sound of that. Wink My only fear is stalling before reaching goals. And that areolas + nips get stuck being not big enough for my liking. Otherwise I'm doing good so far. <3

Yea, its one of these days. Comes and goes. I can't wait for HRT, it will likely fix my dysphoria issue to some extent. ^_^

Oh, you’ll definitely stall at some point. It seems to be inevitable. Especially after you start HRT. You’ll get a two-three month boobie boost, then all immediate perceived changes seem to stop. Self-wonder and doubt will kick-in. But what is happening is changes are occurring elsewhere in the body. Typically fat shifting elsewhere in the body, etc. 

FWIW, I just ordered FG 60% Saponins. I have read that phytoestrogens block estrogen receptors, rendering pharma useless. I hope this is not the case, but I’m going for a months worth of FG Saponins benefits.

Congratulations, again.

I feel for you and understand too well, am myself going through that phase. I hate myself and my body feel that I am aiming for an unreachable goal.
But from what I read and what I see if any of us can do it, then it's you. Go for it!!!

(11-06-2021, 07:50 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Oh, you’ll definitely stall at some point. It seems to be inevitable. Especially after you start HRT. You’ll get a two-three month boobie boost, then all immediate perceived changes seem to stop. Self-wonder and doubt will kick-in. But what is happening is changes are occurring elsewhere in the body. Typically fat shifting elsewhere in the body, etc. 

FWIW, I just ordered FG 60% Saponins. I have read that phytoestrogens block estrogen receptors, rendering pharma useless. I hope this is not the case, but I’m going for a months worth of FG Saponins benefits.

Congratulations, again.

What about all those who bloom like crazy on HRT only to stall much later? Anyway, that's a questionable encouragement.

That's what receptor conflicts do, so yea, gonna ditch pm as soon as I get my pharma stuff.

(11-06-2021, 09:45 PM)Drew Wrote:  I feel for you and understand too well, am myself going through that phase. I hate myself and my body feel that I am aiming for an unreachable goal.
But from what I read and what I see if any of us can do it, then it's you. Go for it!!!

I'm already decided that in case my genetic luck runs out, I will cough up the money and get BA. The shitty side of that possibility is how people don't give implanted boobs such value... Its not the same thing, its not real deal.

So far so good... Unreachable goal, I dunno if I have unreachable goals. Mine is to get two to three sizes more and have them twins mature and fill up the way they should be. I will not be content having boobs that look like a teenager for the rest of my life. No way.

(12-06-2021, 09:58 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(11-06-2021, 09:45 PM)Drew Wrote:  I feel for you and understand too well, am myself going through that phase. I hate myself and my body feel that I am aiming for an unreachable goal.

I'm already decided that in case my genetic luck runs out, I will cough up the money and get BA. The shitty side of that possibility is how people don't give implanted boobs such value... Its not the same thing, its not real deal.

So far so good... Unreachable goal, I dunno if I have unreachable goals. Mine is to get two to three sizes more and have them twins mature and fill up the way they should be. I will not be content having boobs that look like a teenager for the rest of my life. No way.
oh no! Silicone boobs just look like baloons They are absurd and look rediculius.  Believe me...yours are fine don't ruin them with surgery. Natural form is beauty beyond belief and if the gods have blessed us, and they have so it seems, then embrace and don't ruin it. You're fine DiDi. Would hate to see you destroy what the gods have given you by going under the knife.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon