Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

(07-06-2021, 09:47 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Just a burst of happiness and joy of being me for once. Its a rare treat as I've spent most of my life being a miserable black mass of sadness instead. But to hell with that bs, enough is enough. The thing is that the little silly girl in me is rarely sad, but its been all just about letting her go wild. <3Definitely its not just rosy and highlights and awesomeness. The reality of life hits me in the face very day. But on days like this its sunshine and dancing around being naive and joyful. Btw, my given name comes from the latin name Hilarius which means joyful. So yea. I guess Larissa is just a hilarious female version of that. xD hahahah. Big GrinI hope I can go on hrt soon, then I'll also whack two more demons in the head with a big magic titty... Their names are Depression and Dysphoria, they're siblings btw, they often hang out about the second circle.
That's  a cool name! I should have understood that before since i studied Latin, shame on me  Big Grin .
Definetly curious to see you defeating them, all i can do for now is sending big hugs! <3

Little update.

I'm going to start taking PM sublingual or buccal and drop the dosage somewhat. First of all I want to get a routine with the method going on and hopefully this will bypass the liver to some extent (??) and let me get the same benefits will slightly smaller dose. I should be getting my estrofem soon, should be arriving in 3-5 days or so... I so much wish it wont get stuck on the border.

I've been measuring new records in the last couple of days, bust fluctuating close to 49" now, tight measurement soon passing 48". Seems like my little stall is now over. Smile PG now once every three days, E cream every other day. I'm soon running out of it, I should order a new bottle at some point. Also MSM is running low.

I will be doing a big time update post once I'm ready to switch on pharma E, it will be a turning point for sure. My plan is to take some days off or very low dose, to give my body a little rest and reset... (I hope my mental state doesn't go crashing down.) Then ditch pm in favor of estrofem. I will start at 2mg/day and keep that going on for at least a month, likely longer. I wouldn't want to go on higher doses before getting my blood checked, but at this time I still have no idea when I'll get the lab booked.

Oh yea and I got the doctor booked for thursday! :O So soon.

(08-06-2021, 10:10 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Little update.

I'm going to start taking PM sublingual or buccal and drop the dosage somewhat. First of all I want to get a routine with the method going on and hopefully this will bypass the liver to some extent (??) and let me get the same benefits will slightly smaller dose. I should be getting my estrofem soon, should be arriving in 3-5 days or so... I so much wish it wont get stuck on the border.

I've been measuring new records in the last couple of days, bust fluctuating close to 49" now, tight measurement soon passing 48". Seems like my little stall is now over. Smile PG now once every three days, E cream every other day. I'm soon running out of it, I should order a new bottle at some point. Also MSM is running low.

I will be doing a big time update post once I'm ready to switch on pharma E, it will be a turning point for sure. My plan is to take some days off or very low dose, to give my body a little rest and reset... (I hope my mental state doesn't go crashing down.) Then ditch pm in favor of estrofem. I will start at 2mg/day and keep that going on for at least a month, likely longer. I wouldn't want to go on higher doses before getting my blood checked, but at this time I still have no idea when I'll get the lab booked.

Wow, Thursday for the docs, that is quick so all the best of luck for then, do keep us all posted.
For PM I've found rectal is working really well for me and is surprisingly easy, dissolve 500mg of PM in 5ml oil or water, then administer via a small syringe (type used for kids medicines).

Fingers crossed for you and all the best

(08-06-2021, 12:51 PM)wee2er Wrote:  
(08-06-2021, 10:10 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Little update.

Wow, Thursday for the docs, that is quick so all the best of luck for then, do keep us all posted.
For PM I've found rectal is working really well for me and is surprisingly easy, dissolve 500mg of PM in 5ml oil or water, then administer via a small syringe (type used for kids medicines).

Fingers crossed for you and all the best

Oh yea, I've thought of this. So far I've had two caps sublingual today. Doesn't even taste that bad. And I'm feeling fine so seems to be doing its job.... Heck, I should keep at this long enough to see if there will be different results, but I may end up jumping on the pharma boat before that. Lets see. Big Grin

3 - 5 days? That's very close!
Take this low dose period as an opportunity to feel up all the other supplements (MSM, PG and E cream) and maybe even drop a message to Lotus.

Get lots of rest, both physically and mentally Larissa. You are going to do a big step here.
Best of wishes, and i look forward to your big update!  Wink

Good Luck with moving fwd with HRT. I trust you’ve sought-out enough local resources to help you navigate your way past the hurdles and pitfalls that you face in your home country. There is a Reddit group r/TransDIY that can offer loads of helpful information. Get your bloodwork done regularly and about every all, listen to your body. 

Most of us here on this DIY Herbal Regimine site are used to listening to our bodies. So, don’t overdo anything going fwd. A daily regimine of aspirin is good to add to your program as a useful blood thinner. 

I’ve personally found capsule form of micronized progesterone to be highly effective as a feminizing part of the program. It too is administered rectally, and was highly instrumental in rounding out and maturing my breast development. Myboobs aren’t the prettiest that anyone has, but they’re in far better shape today that before, due to the addition of internal micronized progesterone. I’ll also add that for me, E2 is much, much better than PM. We all know the euphoria that PM brings, but with E2, it’s a more complete feeling. 

Good Luck. 

Thank you. <3

I'm seeing the doctor on thursday, I'll mke them give me the trans clinic referral, they have to actually... Anyway, as soon as I get a time with them, they will likely book me the labs as soon as I ask for it once they know I'm already altering my hormones. (And I'm getting that awesomeness govt backed, thanks to the humane side of our health care system.)

Stevenator, I will definitely look into the progestrone.

I really hope I wont get a huge big time emotional mess when I take the break. So far I've had that many times when I've been off pm, but this time I think I really need to give my body a little rest.

(08-06-2021, 07:02 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  
Good Luck with moving fwd with HRT. I trust you’ve sought-out enough local resources to help you navigate your way past the hurdles and pitfalls that you face in your home country. There is a Reddit group r/TransDIY that can offer loads of helpful information. Get your bloodwork done regularly and about every all, listen to your body. 

Most of us here on this DIY Herbal Regimine site are used to listening to our bodies. So, don’t overdo anything going fwd. A daily regimine of aspirin is good to add to your program as a useful blood thinner. 

I’ve personally found capsule form of micronized progesterone to be highly effective as a feminizing part of the program. It too is administered rectally, and was highly instrumental in rounding out and maturing my breast development. Myboobs aren’t the prettiest that anyone has, but they’re in far better shape today that before, due to the addition of internal micronized progesterone. I’ll also add that for me, E2 is much, much better than PM. We all know the euphoria that PM brings, but with E2, it’s a more complete feeling. 

Good Luck. 
Quite interested in hearing about that progesterone capsule, i just started using the cream but hearing about a supplement administered rectally is curious. I remember the topic of PM rectally by NipplyRussel, but this one may be different. And yeah, i completely agree on the E2 thing, even though PM is very good it can't in no way compete with E2  Big Grin

You can do it Larissa, just try to forget about NBE completely. And relax. If you feel that strong dysphoria without PM just remember that you are about to get a level up with E2. Good luck with the doctor appointment this Thursday <3

Good news Didi!
I'm sure the butterflies will be running through your system, But you KNOW what is right for you, so now its on to full time and the new Larissa!
Huggs and love ya
Bobbi

(09-06-2021, 11:48 AM)Happyme Wrote:  Good news Didi!
I'm sure the butterflies will be running through your system, But you KNOW what is right for you, so now its on to full time and the new Larissa!
Huggs and love ya
Bobbi

<3

Its a great day... My second order of E just left from India. Ordered two batches just in case one gets lost or stuck somewhere. And the doctor is tomorrow. Then heading to the summerhouse with gf and my band. I'm going in for a very nice weekend. Sauna, swimming, friends and fuckton of mosquitos. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon