Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

(28-01-2021, 05:05 PM)diometres22 Wrote:  
(28-01-2021, 03:27 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(28-01-2021, 11:33 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  You really have a nice shape. That first photo is amazing. I wish I had your underboob. ... They say listen to your body. You’re doing that so that’s important. It’s amazing how this adage has so much truth when it comes to PM. I had a tendency to OD during the Pink Fog. I also experienced leg cramps a few times, though I didn’t know what it was. Good Luck with the break. I remember mine how I was craving to restart after I had purged my system.

I've been reading Lotus's latest posts... She's giving some awesome advice again. I'll definitely take a while off... And I know the craving to get started again will hit me with force quite soon.

I'm going to look into how to get the wheels rolling about getting on hrt. No idea how difficult it may be, but I have to find out. I can't keep my body as a test lab forever.

Thanks again. <3 I really like how they're shaping out. I wonder if noogle is to blame for the underboob. Big Grin
Congrats! That’s a big decision Smile 

Your boobs do look amazing. I hope your time off helps you to feel better.

>I'm going to look into how to get the wheels rolling about getting on hrt. No idea how difficult it may be, but I have to find out. I can't keep my body as a test lab forever. 

I highly recommend this if you can. Before, when I hit peak pink fog with PM, besides the occasional leg cramps, I bottomed-out my testosterone many times and I’d just crash for hours/days. Plus, I also would have terrible road rage while driving. I’ve experienced none but f these things on HRT. 

Enjoy the break. The lower dose of PM will treat you just fine. Good Luck.

I was supposed to write some long post about something few days back and now I can't remember what it was about. Too bad.

There's always some random stuff to talk about anyway so... I'm on my off week now and I can't help it, feeling guilty for lagging behind, having my not so nice male traits pop out of the woodwork, its not much fun. I'l be restarting sooner than I first thought, just like it has happened few times before. I ordered progestrone cream btw, following some advice here. And I'll drop the pm dose somewhat.

Also I want to pick up the pace with noogle again. As its been so effective before, I should do it more often. Perhaps not every day but once every three days or so, doing the long sessions I like can be too much if done daily.

(28-01-2021, 05:30 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  There's been so much talk on how things can go wrong lately that I think I must rethink and re-evaluate everything... Second day off pm now and I'm already feeling better. I think my days overdosing on pm while in a tunnel of pink fog are over. Got to make up something better than that. Its not worth wrecking my health or worse.

Smart or not, it has clearly worked. I snapped some pics.
What lovely breasts they are developing really nicely, lovely shape and lovely size.

My break isn't holding too well. And I don't mind it at all. I'm feeling much better already. I will quite soon begin another cycle with slightly changed program. I ordered progestrone cream and will add it to the mix and drop my pm dose somewhat.

I bought a waist trainer and will pick it up today. Hoping the size is right. Big Grin

I took measurements some days ago, seems like I got more boobs. About 0,3 to 0,5" more than on Dec 19th.

1/2” a month sounds good! 
I can’t wait to see your corset!

Now this is nice. The size is close to perfect, one size smalle would probably be even better. But hey, got some space for more curves. Big Grin Oh and another snap I took... Hmm, I really look way more fem these days. I like it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wolf - Whistle !!!

(01-02-2021, 08:35 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Now this is nice. The size is close to perfect, one size smalle would probably be even better. But hey, got some space for more curves. Big Grin Oh and another snap I took... Hmm, I really look way more fem these days. I like it.

WOW xx

(01-02-2021, 08:35 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Now this is nice. The size is close to perfect, one size smalle would probably be even better. But hey, got some space for more curves. :D Oh and another snap I took... Hmm, I really look way more fem these days. I like it.

<3 <3 <3

Glad to see you are doing well DiDi! You look fabolous! ;)

I'm going to look into how to get the wheels rolling about getting on
hrt. No idea how difficult it may be, but I have to find out. I can't
keep my body as a test lab forever.

Well, you gave NBE a big opportunity and it has paid you well with those lovely curves and boobs, i think it has helped you "taste" what a more "femenine-like" hormone level would be like. If it has given you confidence and has opened your eyes about your future, then go for it! I'm sure with medical HRT you will finally feel perfect and safe! It's a big decision, but at this point i guess is the best one for you. The changes would be wonderful with E2 (both physically and mentally). :blush:

Sends big hugs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon