Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

(21-01-2021, 06:13 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:   

Its really funny how people keep on complimenting my big lily white (fat) ass. :D Because I don't do anything to to make it better, nothing specific, but PM and drumming + hiking + working definitely has a lot of effect on it. I would want to work out so I would get some more roundness and lift going on, but at the moment I'm either too busy or too tired for that. Can't wait for the spring to arrive so I can start riding my bicycle again, that works wonders on my butt. The only thing I'm worried about is to not work out too much as I don't want to loose an inch off it, the opposite would be perfect.

Pm effects have been out of this world amazing so far, I never expected a full body fem changes to pop out of nowhere so quickly. Its kind of stuff I have only seen on MtF trans women who have been on hrt for long periods of time and I haven't been on hrt for a day... I wonder, if herbs do this to me, then what would pharma E do

Congratulations DiDi for your 400th reply post on your thread!

You have for sure a cute butt DiDi, i personally think is a little too chubby but i don't want to sound rude and honestly it is just a personal preference. You deserve lots of compliments regardless! There is always a possibility to "get better" but we can appreciate your current physique anyways :P

And yeah, i see PM has did some wonders on you, not many people gets so big results in 9 months, i read old posts of people over 2-3 years of use. So congratulations! Keep going great! It is possible you have some genes which makes your shape already more "femenine" than other people do (even after already hrt). I also wonder sometimes about pharma E and its potential, PM is definetly weaker than that and way slower. So if one achieves already big results the question on how the other side would have been is inevitable. But yeah, pharma E requires a more complicated path to be taken, between doctors and therapy which require some sort of self awareness some people don't have (i.e. already knowing about being Transgender and being sure about transitioning).

Anyways, have a good day and remember you have a cutie butt :D

(21-01-2021, 06:39 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  

(21-01-2021, 06:13 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:   

Its really funny how people keep on complimenting my big lily white (fat) ass. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Because I don't do anything to to make it better, nothing specific, but PM and drumming + hiking + working definitely has a lot of effect on it. I would want to work out so I would get some more roundness and lift going on, but at the moment I'm either too busy or too tired for that. Can't wait for the spring to arrive so I can start riding my bicycle again, that works wonders on my butt. The only thing I'm worried about is to not work out too much as I don't want to loose an inch off it, the opposite would be perfect.

Pm effects have been out of this world amazing so far, I never expected a full body fem changes to pop out of nowhere so quickly. Its kind of stuff I have only seen on MtF trans women who have been on hrt for long periods of time and I haven't been on hrt for a day... I wonder, if herbs do this to me, then what would pharma E do

Congratulations DiDi for your 400th reply post on your thread!

You have for sure a cute butt DiDi, i personally think is a little too chubby but i don't want to sound rude and honestly it is just a personal preference. You deserve lots of compliments regardless! There is always a possibility to "get better" but we can appreciate your current physique anyways  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

And yeah, i see PM has did some wonders on you, not many people gets so big results in 9 months, i read old posts of people over 2-3 years of use. So congratulations! Keep going great! It is possible you have some genes which makes your shape already more "femenine" than other people do (even after already hrt). I also wonder sometimes about pharma E and its potential, PM is definetly weaker than that and way slower. So if one achieves already big results the question on how the other side would have been is inevitable. But yeah, pharma E requires a more complicated path to be taken, between doctors and therapy which require some sort of self awareness some people don't have (i.e. already knowing about being Transgender and being sure about transitioning).

Anyways, have a good day and remember you have a cutie butt  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Yeah congrats too. My threads have a zero rating I'm hated here Smile
I don't think your butt is chubby, I like it.
Now going to have to photo my inadequate butt to prove how good yours is as a comparison to my hard work. I work soooo hard on this body, but yes not chubby but quite sexy, am in awe. May seem a bit strange to mention...but I like your little belly, wish I had that, it looks very feminine and way more healthy than what I have. DAMN you are really making me hate my body.

Almost posted a comparison pic of my butt in kinda erotic panties but decided that's not quite suitable for this kind of forum.

(21-01-2021, 07:01 PM)Drew Wrote:  Yeah congrats too. My threads have a zero rating I'm hated here Smile
Now going to have to photo my inadequate butt to prove how good yours is as a comparison to my hard work. I work soooo hard on this body, but yes not chubby but quite sexy, am in awe. May seem a bit strange to mention...but I like your little belly, wish I had that, it looks very feminine and way more healthy than what I have. DAMN you are really making me hate my body.

Awww, come on, you're not hated, silly. <3 At least not by me. Big Grin

Hehe, I should take some not so flattering pic of my booty and post it, also, don't compare as each of our bodies are unique... And there's beauty in everyone, it just takes the eyes to see. I'm so biased to say this as I compare all the time and often feel horrible about myself. It might seem unrealistic or even offensive that I have this issue too, but heck I wrestle these demons too often.

Thanks, I rarely hear nice things said about it. I can't get rid of it unless I slim down a lot... And I quite like my belly too, I think its nicer when its just slightly flatter, but still there. (Like I had it about three years ago.) I think the pm is doing so that its there to stay. Knowing how my genetics probably are like, there's no way around it.

And stop with the self hate stuff, its not good to think like that. Here I should cite a Finnish proverb. Viha vie viljan maasta, kateus kalan vedestä. (Hate takes the grain from the fields, envy the fish out of the waters.) That's a literal translation and quite some wise words.

(21-01-2021, 08:48 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(21-01-2021, 07:01 PM)Drew Wrote:  Yeah congrats too. My threads have a zero rating I'm hated here Smile

Hehe, I should take some not so flattering pic of my booty and post it, also, don't compare as each of our bodies are unique... And there's beauty in everyone, it just takes the eyes to see. I'm so biased to say this as I compare all the time and often feel horrible about myself. It might seem unrealistic or even offensive that I have this issue too, but heck I wrestle these demons too often.

Thanks, I rarely hear nice things said about it. I can't get rid of it unless I slim down a lot... And I quite like my belly too, I think its nicer when its just slightly flatter, but still there. (Like I had it about three years ago.) I think the pm is doing so that its there to stay. Knowing how my genetics probably are like, there's no way around it.

And stop with the self hate stuff, its not good to think like that. Here I should cite a Finnish proverb. Viha vie viljan maasta, kateus kalan vedestä. (Hate takes the grain from the fields, envy the fish out of the waters.) That's a literal translation and quite some wise words.
That's probably something very wise in Finland but loses a bit in translation Smile So going to ruin it all with my bum......yeah I love big shiny bows on everything.
Edit: omg that's an awful pic....now in envy of viking like Finnish fish and understanding the quote now.
Post has to be deleted when im sober enough to figure out how to do that.

(21-01-2021, 10:01 PM)Drew Wrote:  

That's probably something very wise in Finland but loses a bit in translation Smile So going to ruin it all with my bum......yeah I love big shiny bows on everything.
Edit: omg that's an awful pic....now in envy of viking like Finnish fish and understanding the quote now.
think I did it? removed the pic of my big lilly white bum from your thread Smile

(22-01-2021, 12:26 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(21-01-2021, 10:01 PM)Drew Wrote:  

think I did it? removed the pic of my big lilly white bum from your thread Smile
Hey DiDi, has anyone told you that you have a way cute bum?????
Hope so as you su Smile re do have one

(22-01-2021, 06:53 PM)wee2er Wrote:  Hey DiDi, has anyone told you that you have a way cute bum?????
Hope so as you su Smile re do have one

Hey, as if I heard this somewhere before? Wink

Just wait until the bicycle season starts and I get the wheels rolling... If this trend keeps on going its gonna be wider than ever and with some exercise, LIFT OFF! Big Grin

Its my 37th birthday today... Probably it'll be 'boring' stay at home night, some drinks and music and.... Makeup + clothing fun. Smile

And here's a new pic of my twins. <3 Sore and puffy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-01-2021, 11:05 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Its my 37th birthday today... Probably it'll be 'boring' stay at home night, some drinks and music and.... Makeup + clothing fun. Smile

And here's a new pic of my twins. <3 Sore and puffy.
Lovely breasts and happy birthday today, make it a big one and have some fun  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon