Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

(13-10-2020, 04:44 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Ffs, I think I'm going down the beaten path again. I have been digging the forums, I can't help it, I'm having strong feelings of picking up the pace and getting on with it again for real. Perhaps add some things I haven't tried out yet. One thing is for certain, if I get some visible changes happen, its gonna be really weird in the male dominant work environment I'm at. Thank gods for our work attire hiding almost anything.

Its been a long while since I have dressed up in any way and I kind of feel longing for that. What I don't miss about it was how vulnerable it made me feel... Specially around lot of men which is kind of odd as I normally never have an issue with it. At least these days, I did when I was younger.

As I took time off pm and everything pretty much, I did some self relfection. Thinking if I should just let it all go and be a "normal guy" again. More time passed, more I felt like that's not me any more. I think I have passed some kind of point of no return, some big mental change has happened. I'm not really grasping this well right now, probably in a year or two its all going to look clear as day.

Confusion seems to be the word of the day. Rolleyes
The journey is never as simple. We get governed by our mindset and since we start wearing off normal perceptions we worry more about what others think . As long as you are happy in what you have which is more important. Those who don’t accept your status are people who you really worry about ? You are making yourself happy not others . As long as that is crystal clear then your confusion is over .

True words there Myboobs. <3

How's everybody doing? I thought to post a recent picture, just to show what's up. I think I got some nice changes going on. Since starting my current pm run, it seems things are picking up fast.. Have a look. Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-10-2020, 04:17 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  How's everybody doing? I thought to post a recent picture, just to show what's up. I think I got some nice changes going on. Since starting my current pm run, it seems things are picking up fast.. Have a look. Big Grin

Well from a newbie, they look absolutely amazing Smile

Thanks Wee2er. Big Grin

(16-10-2020, 04:17 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  How's everybody doing? I thought to post a recent picture, just to show what's up. I think I got some nice changes going on. Since starting my current pm run, it seems things are picking up fast.. Have a look. Big Grin
Looks amazing

Hello people. Smile

I've got some of the nicest feedback I've ever got in the last days and its really inspiring. I've taken a bunch of new pics and ordered bigger supple nips. The first bottle of Ainterol pm is almost done. I think its enough to finish this cycle and then I'm on the second one. So far it seems its highly effective. Probably more so than the other brands I've tried before. I will try to keep it going like this for few months and see where it takes me.

I'm feeling my body changing and noticed it literally by trying out some clothes I haven't been wearing for a long while. Butt/hips area is way bigger than before. Feels jiggly and wide. Getting closer on filling the bra... With little padding I can make it fit nicely. Its a neat gauge for progress, feels better every time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congrats on the positive changes & feedback. I love the changes I got that aren’t normally associated with NBE/HRT, and that’s typical feminine fat deposits, ie; hips, ass, thighs, belly & upper arms. I’m loving my thighs, so congrats on your progress, too. 

I was encouraged by your reception over at that other site, and I just can’t handle the x & r-rated replies. I posted an update photo and bam, the exact reason I left the first time, immediately visited me again. It’s annoying to me. I’m t/here to learn about breast growth. Not to give you a hard-on. Thankfully BN isn’t populated by perverts.

Sorry to rant on your thread. I hope you don’t experience the same thing as I did. You only deserve praise, encouragement, congratulations on your gains, and continue success.

Thanks.  Its nothing short of amazing, seems like I'm not only getting more boobs, but actually everything I could dream of, so it seems. I'm loving it. Except for the clothing issue.

Yea, I noticed that same bs there too, I try to just ignore it. And tell them to F off if I have to. I'm sort of immune to that as I'm used to hear all sorts of not that nice "compliments" over a website I've mentioned here several times. So mostly I don't give a damn about those idiots. I hope I keep getting decent people coming in with actual discussion. As long as there are nice people, few pervs wont bother me.
I think the best way is to just ignore anything that's not useful. But there's a threshold for that.

BN is nice, its just a tad bit too quiet here some times. Big Grin

I just read your whole thread after seeing those 3 photos above. I'm impressed well done

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon