Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

(21-06-2020, 01:35 PM)Phanatic Wrote:  

Congratulations, that's awesome progress and you seem happy!

PM definitely makes me much calmer too, it's great.

Thanks. Big Grin PM is pure magic to my mind, things that normally fire me up or piss me off are so much easier to deal with now. And I think its easier to think straight and consired things, the kind haste that high T seems to do to me is gone. And the body changes, its more about how everything feels, but two months in, I can see the difference too. Not so much from the mirror, but camera doesn't lie... I recently compared to pics from last year, what a difference.

Here's another one from yesterday, I went nuts with snapping pics, looked so nice after noogling. Speaking of noogling, I think I'll go on with it right now. The pump/release thing I tried works so well I want to do it again. If this way I can cut the time in half, I'm all for it.

Day six of third cycle. So far it looks like there's not been noticeable change since about a month ago. Although I see a difference while noogling, my aerolas and nipples seem to stand out more than before, the puffiness is present almost all day, specially now that its been very hot weather here. I thought to keep going on with the 21/7 day cycle for now, if this month doesn't bring up any change, I will then try a continuous cycle, still upping and lowering the dose as it goes by and see how it works.

I may be imagining it, but I think I feel my boobs more than before when I'm walking around, specially when going uphill and I love it. Big Grin Lately I have been able to fill up the Noogleberry contoured XL domes about halfway, with my nipps being more than 2/3 up there, that's a new record, but still not enough to my liking. My goal is to fill the XL domes completely before the autumn. I may order the XXL domes soon as I think wider ones might work better. I have tried them before and they worked like a charm, then decided to get the smaller ones formyself first.

Currently I'm on pm only, with nothing else. I forgot to take the other stuff with me as I'm at our summerhouse... I miss my licorice root tea. Although I do have green tea here, no idea how effective it is on its own.

Here's a recent picture without swelling from noogle, sunlight does some favors here I think? Wink

Not much to add since two days ago, except that I planned out a continuous pm cycle, almost as I've done it so far, but the "off" week I will take 500mg to 1000mg a day and then add more in 500mg increments. My cycle peaks on day twelve and then winds down again in the same manner.

I thought about starting to put more effort on pumping, specially the nipples. I really badly want them to get bigger, almost more than just overall size. So I came up with an idea to start my noogle session with nipple pumps, first the small ones, then larger which swallow my entire aerolas and then noogle on top of that. Or maybe even do it as a pyramid fashion. The only reason except the obvious of being busy with other things in life, to not noogle that much lately was that I wanted to see what pm does and it sure works... Big Grin Now that I've proven it to myself, I think I can start putting more effort on noogling. I'm yet to see the growth spurt that is said to happen somewhere around 3 months in, but pm is magic, that much is certain.

I'm not yet experienced enough to say for sure, but I think this kind of "crosstraining" works wonders, I mean noogle only works on me nicely, so does pm even on its own, why not combine them. And come up with new things perhaps. I'm still waiting for the supplenipps to arrive, they're stuck somewhere in the US due to the covid restrictions so it might take a while. I've heard so much good about them that its about time to try.

Also I'm considering trying fenugreek at some point, I know a guy who grew huge nipples using pumps and fenugreek... I just don't know if it would conflict with pm or not? I guess there's only one way to find out.

(28-06-2020, 05:18 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Not much to add since two days ago, except that I planned out a continuous pm cycle, almost as I've done it so far, but the "off" week I will take 500mg to 1000mg a day and then add more in 500mg increments. My cycle peaks on day twelve and then winds down again in the same manner.

I thought about starting to put more effort on pumping, specially the nipples. I really badly want them to get bigger, almost more than just overall size. So I came up with an idea to start my noogle session with nipple pumps, first the small ones, then larger which swallow my entire aerolas and then noogle on top of that. Or maybe even do it as a pyramid fashion. The only reason except the obvious of being busy with other things in life, to not noogle that much lately was that I wanted to see what pm does and it sure works... Big Grin Now that I've proven it to myself, I think I can start putting more effort on noogling. I'm yet to see the growth spurt that is said to happen somewhere around 3 months in, but pm is magic, that much is certain.

I'm not yet experienced enough to say for sure, but I think this kind of "crosstraining" works wonders, I mean noogle only works on me nicely, so does pm even on its own, why not combine them. And come up with new things perhaps. I'm still waiting for the supplenipps to arrive, they're stuck somewhere in the US due to the covid restrictions so it might take a while. I've heard so much good about them that its about time to try.

Also I'm considering trying fenugreek at some point, I know a guy who grew huge nipples using pumps and fenugreek... I just don't know if it would conflict with pm or not? I guess there's only one way to find out.
Fenu don’t conflict with pm . Fenu helps milk glands . Best way to take fenu is buy fenu seeds from grocery stores ( cheapest way ) , soak two teaspoon worth for min 8 hrs , consume seed and Walter , twice daily . Side effect = your sweat smells  of fenu .

Thanks. Big Grin Big Grin

I updated my avatar... Its an old pic, I should do that same kind of photo some time and see how things have changed since. Big Grin

Second day of rigorous nipple pumping and I just thought why in heck did I stop it... I had a very long break from this and now I remember why it was so much fun. My nipple sensitivity has gone through the roof and they're up 24/7 again. Big Grin Also I think nipple pumps & noogle made them grow quite a lot in quite short time. Darn, I will never stop doing this again, the only problem is that it can get quite painful after a while, so short sessions and a lot of breaks is the way to go. I guess this varies on the individual, but for me about 15 to 20 minutes in one go is enough, longer and it hurts.

I have been thinking if I should add some other kind of pump in to the arsenal. I got those smallish tubes, then larger ones and I'm still waiting for the supplenipps to arrive, but perhaps there's something else that would't cost me arm and leg. I have seen several very promising examples of nipple pumping working wonders and I wanna know what happens when pumping is coupled with herbs... I want big pointy super sensitive nipples too.

Hi, your breasts are lovely. I see that you've ordered Supplenips, but what are you using until they arrive?

(29-06-2020, 04:58 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Hi, your breasts are lovely. I see that you've ordered Supplenips, but what are you using until they arrive?

Thanks Mikey. Smile I have nipplepumps which have that screw on top, those are really nice, the suction is awesome, but they swallow my entire aerola at once. Then I have the small nipple pumps with tubes which are about 2cm times 5cm, they're really good, airlocks and all, but the pump sucks, I mean it doesn't. Those would work awesomely if I could use the noogleberry pump with them, with some sort of adaptor I think it could work. Anyway, both are quite nice, specially the ones with that screw on top, those make crazy (even painful) suction and are so simple to use.

I ordered supple nipps for targetting nipples only, so many have said the supplenipps can be a game changer I couldn't help but order them. The covid restriction bs just makes it take forever to ship.

Ooohkay, this is weird. First the Ainterol pm order looked like its lost or something, the tracking code told nothing and now it has arrived. I just need to get back in town to pick it up. Looks like I'm going to be well stocked with pm for a long long time. Perhaps on the next cycle I'll switch to ainterol and try it out. Its the 20 year anniversary version, was this the one someone said its really potent? Three different brands to choose from, not bad.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon