Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth stalled/slow? Try progesterone.

I recently ordered some PC as the one jar I had prior had run out. And I noticed the Smokey Mountain Naturals product (which I liked) I had bought not that long ago seemed to not be available anymore (even from SMN itself).

Reading a number of reviews from a number of different sources (all online, so grain of salt or two taken), Emerita Pro-Gest Paraben Free seemed to be the go to for many for actual progesterone content and actual results (what the product is for, not necessarily male breast enhancement).

Will be interesting to see what comes of it.

(20-05-2019, 11:34 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Just a thought, but I run around here with just a white t-shirt on all the time and no one notices. It’s all how you carry & present yourself. Loose plaid or dark shirts hide curves. Boobs can definitely be hidden. Even with sports bras and compression shirts.

Wearing an a-shirt under can keep things reasonably subtle but on hot summer days even that one extra layer can add a lot of heat.

(21-05-2019, 02:31 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I recently ordered some PC as the one jar I had prior had run out. And I noticed the Smokey Mountain Naturals product (which I liked) I had bought not that long ago seemed to not be available anymore (even from SMN itself).

Reading a number of reviews from a number of different sources (all online, so grain of salt or two taken), Emerita Pro-Gest Paraben Free seemed to be the go to for many for actual progesterone content and actual results (what the product is for, not necessarily male breast enhancement).

Will be interesting to see what comes of it.

For what it’s worth and maybe your next purchase you can find the Smokey Mountain Naturals on Amazon recently: https://www.amazon.com/Progesterone-Bioidentical-Bio-Identical-Progesterone-Paraben-Free/dp/B00EB0AQA4/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=24TMQ70KZ3H7P&keywords=smokey+naturals+progesterone&qid=1563336481&s=gateway&sprefix=Smokey+na%2Caps%2C260&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon