Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth stalled/slow? Try progesterone.

I've been trying to grow my breasts for 2+ years now using all sorts of herbs incl PM, BO, and also synthetics with only modest gains. A few weeks ago I decided to give progesterone a try and within a few days I started developing breast buds (tanner stage 2). 

My areolas were always frustratingly small at 20mm. After one month of progesterone they're now 30mm (just measured).

fyi: I'm using a topical cream that has bio-identical progesterone from wild yams. I started with 40mg and am currently using 80mg. 

I know many people have had great results without ever using progesterone but for me it's been a game changer. 

-Iggy

I've been considering this. There's lots of blogs about how it actually helps *reduce* manboobs for men, so I didn't know what to believe. But if I could have larger nipples without more boob growth, I'll definitely use it. Especially if they become more sensitive.

(18-05-2019, 07:37 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  I've been considering this. There's lots of blogs about how it actually helps *reduce* manboobs for men, so I didn't know what to believe. But if I could have larger nipples without more boob growth, I'll definitely use it. Especially if they become more sensitive.

Unfortunately it absolutely killed my libido. Crap. I want breasts but not at that price. I may try reducing my dose or cycling to see if that helps. 

I did some searching and found this...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmacody...one_levels

"...within 10 weeks, suppressed libidoand erectile function to minimal levels..."

Also with progesterone I had both areola and breast growth, I'm not sure about the nipples though.

I tried progesterone and my libido liftecthrough the roof, the wife was never safe
And I’m only on this stuff anyway and that’s to dampen my always over heated libido
X

Julie

Got mine today and applied some. Scary/exciting. I’m surprised and how much comes in the pump container. I don’t how I’ll ever get through so much!

(19-05-2019, 06:32 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Got mine today and applied some. Scary/exciting. I’m surprised and how much comes in the pump container. I don’t how I’ll ever get through so much!

What brand did you get? Most I’ve seen are 2 ounces. I use Smokey Mountain Naturals, and it’s a four ounce pump. How big are your boobs now? I think the general consensus about NBE/PC is to make sure you have some decent growth first, before starting PC. If you already have some growth, you should get a boobie boost of growth. Generally, I like the way it makes me feel. And I use it to try and plump up my boobs.

(20-05-2019, 01:24 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  What brand did you get? Most I’ve seen are 2 ounces. I use Smokey Mountain Naturals, and it’s a four ounce pump. How big are your boobs now? I think the general consensus about NBE/PC is to make sure you have some decent growth first, before starting PC. If you already have some growth, you should get a boobie boost of growth. Generally, I like the way it makes me feel. And I use it to try and plump up my boobs.

This one: https://www.amazon.com/Progesterone-Bioi...00EB0AQA4/

I'd guess my boobs are a AA/small A. Hard to say because I have pretty developed pecs and with the extra fat and breast tissue they definitely stick out.

I'm staring at my breasts right now and wondering what the hell I'm doing. They're way too on my thin frame big already and the last thing I need is a boost.

(20-05-2019, 06:27 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(20-05-2019, 01:24 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  What brand did you get? Most I’ve seen are 2 ounces. I use Smokey Mountain Naturals, and it’s a four ounce pump. How big are your boobs now? I think the general consensus about NBE/PC is to make sure you have some decent growth first, before starting PC. If you already have some growth, you should get a boobie boost of growth. Generally, I like the way it makes me feel. And I use it to try and plump up my boobs.

This one: https://www.amazon.com/Progesterone-Bioi...00EB0AQA4/

I'd guess my boobs are a AA/small A. Hard to say because I have pretty developed pecs and with the extra fat and breast tissue they definitely stick out.

I'm staring at my breasts right now and wondering what the hell I'm doing. They're way too on my thin frame big already and the last thing I need is a boost.

This is what I'm using...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L67GHS2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

As far as dosage 100mg is what I've found recommend at some mtf hrt sites. One pump is 20mg so that's why I ended up at 80mg (4 pumps) but that dose also killed my libido so I'm back down to 40mg with 2 off days a week. Starting with 20mg is probably a good idea.

I also have a thin frame and have already had to adjust my wardrobe. Thin, tight shirts are out unless I want to deal with some looks and possibly questions. Just in time for the hot days of summer too...oh well, I've wanted more growth for a long time now so I'll deal with it.

Just a thought, but I run around here with just a white t-shirt on all the time and no one notices. It’s all how you carry & present yourself. Loose plaid or dark shirts hide curves. Boobs can definitely be hidden. Even with sports bras and compression shirts.

(18-05-2019, 10:25 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I tried progesterone and my libido liftecthrough the roof, the wife was never safe
And I’m only on this stuff anyway and that’s to dampen my always over heated libido
X

Julie

Goes to show what a strange beast progesterone is. Can I ask what kind of progesterone and what dose? I've heard pills can have a completely different effect.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon