Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone Cream

I think it’s working with me at moment
Nipples sore and more pointy
Areola has darkened over last week
X

Julie

I have been thinking about getting PC for my boobs, but I reckon I'm taking enough in my current program (just started) and don't want to side track. However, I have been doing a lot of reading about it, and while some girls here have reported great results, others have not.

It appears that there are two (or more) types of progesterone available on the market today. ONLY use the following.
  • Bio identical progesterone cream
  • Bio identical oral progesterone (Prometrium)
You should NOT confuse these types of progesterone with synthetic or fake pharmaceutical forms of progesterone that most physicians prescribe. Pharmaceutical companies don't like to make bio identical hormones because they can't patent the medication and therefore they can't make very much money. Instead they slightly alter the progesterone molecule and brand it with a new name. But you want to stay away from these types of progesterones (called progestins or progestagins) because they are NOT metabolized in the same way as normal progesterone. These synthetic and fake types of progesterones are responsible for a lot of weight gain that many people experience as well.

This could be of value to us girls. Buy the RIGHT progesterone and ask a lot of questions.

(27-08-2018, 05:21 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  I've used progesterone cream regularly for many years, and still haven't noticed any weird effects at all.  Though, I don't use all that much at a time either.  Using it may have contributed to my losing every last inch of belly fat.  I haven't tried growing breasts, and don't take any estrogenic herbs or bio-dedentical pharmaceuticals except an occasional 1/8th pump of estriol cream on my nipples.

I only notice that these creams seem to make me feel more physically replete, rather than drawn and burnt-out from stress.  Can't comment on what they might do for breast growth, since none has occurred.  In fact, my life-long slightly noticeable moobs have shrunk to almost zero.  Though, this is probably largely due to migrating to mostly ketogenic diet.  Still, progesterone may be helping mitigate estrogen receptor activity in the belly fat region.

I don't notice any overt sensitivity in my nipples.  That being said, I'm not sure what effect progeserone may have had on my T levels.  I hope it is still high, but it's difficult to subjectively say without testing.  Since I'm actively suppressing T conversion to DHT, many of the subjective "markers" are absent.

It appears obvious that P in the presence of high levels of E is quite a different experience from P in the presence of low E, and normal levels of T.

Replete! Good word!

Curious, where did you apply (PC) it?

I've always applied around waist.  I've had some notion that it might block hormone receptors in fat cells there.  I also apply 7-keto DHEA around waist, to maybe target increased fat metabolism there.  I have no scientific data to prove efficacy of either approach, just a 29 inch waist.

I've recently begun PC on face and neck - based on study I saw somewhere showing it decreases wrinkles, improves skin elasticity and thickness.  I've also begun small amounts of estriol cream on face as well.

I was applying PC to breasts, but cant say that I noticed any real change. I also read it could help with wrinkles etc, and have started applying to face and neck for last 2 weeks.
Prior to that I was using Estriol cream on face and chest. Seems to help, but the PM is what really helps with breast growth. 
Hoping the PC will also slow or stop facial hair.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon