Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone Cream

Hi all

Has anyone photos of growth that they can directly attribute to progesterone cream ?

I know flame has had spectacular results with her incredible puffies

Is there anybody else and photos 

I have just ordered some pg cream today as a trial

Do any of you apply direct to breasts, nipples, aerolas or just on thinner skin bodyparts

X

Julie 

ps
now put this thread here as may be easier for more replies

I never used the cream, but I do cycle PM tablets.
When i take them, the next morning my nipples are on fire, so it is doing something.

Hi Janet 
How often do you take the prog tablets 
X

Julie

I've been using smokey mountain natural pc and I'm starting to notice some small changes. I apply it to my breasts and nipples ,wrists, inner thighs ,and neck. I read where it doesn't really lower t but more balances t and e . Im cycling it as close to my wife's cycle as I can . Meaning I use  one pump (1/4 tsp) every other day for 2 weeks then week 3 I ramp up to once a day , week 4 is 2 pumps a day for 4 days then reverse dosage.
My results are my breasts feel firmer and seem more rounder, I feel alot more mentally and emotionally better even more normal if you will.
I have not noticed any nipple changes of really any other changes except when using just pm my appetite was huge but now seems to be a lot less with a slight jump in energy. 
Sorry this post was so long but I hope it helps oh one last thing I'm about to try estradiol cream and stop using pm but I won't start until  end of September

Well I have just applied a very concentrated form of pg cream and the damn stuff has blistered my skin under left breast , all other parts ok

This is a much higher micronised form so will keep you informed 

Julie 
X

(26-08-2018, 09:59 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi Janet 
How often do you take the prog tablets 
X

Julie

100mg one day, 200mg next day..
For 3 weeks, then 3 days off ..
Repeat ..

Ok
Day 2 of progesterone cream high strength

No blisters today so not sure what happened there 

Did 2 small doses yesterday pea size

At night went very hot like a flush

Today very tired 

Anyone else had similar?

X

Julie

(27-08-2018, 02:13 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Did 2 small doses yesterday pea size

At night went very hot like a flush

Today very tired 

Anyone else had similar?

X

Julie

yup, when I first tried it a few times it did that, untill I`d been on HRT for a couple of years, and now there`s no side effects at all, I feel great on it for the week I take it.

I've used progesterone cream regularly for many years, and still haven't noticed any weird effects at all.  Though, I don't use all that much at a time either.  Using it may have contributed to my losing every last inch of belly fat.  I haven't tried growing breasts, and don't take any estrogenic herbs or bio-dedentical pharmaceuticals except an occasional 1/8th pump of estriol cream on my nipples.

I only notice that these creams seem to make me feel more physically replete, rather than drawn and burnt-out from stress.  Can't comment on what they might do for breast growth, since none has occurred.  In fact, my life-long slightly noticeable moobs have shrunk to almost zero.  Though, this is probably largely due to migrating to mostly ketogenic diet.  Still, progesterone may be helping mitigate estrogen receptor activity in the belly fat region.

I don't notice any overt sensitivity in my nipples.  That being said, I'm not sure what effect progeserone may have had on my T levels.  I hope it is still high, but it's difficult to subjectively say without testing.  Since I'm actively suppressing T conversion to DHT, many of the subjective "markers" are absent.

It appears obvious that P in the presence of high levels of E is quite a different experience from P in the presence of low E, and normal levels of T.

This is what I use at night. I split one pump between each breast.

Life-Flow Progesta-Care Plus

Never have had any problems with it, but couldn't say that beyond working it in that it's doing anything. Nothing I've been keeping track of anyway.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon