Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bev's Program

Hey Bev, if you're getting leg cramps, I believe the best thing to do is to take some calcium and vitamin D.  If that don't help after about a week, you may need to drop your PM dosage down a notch.  That is if that is what you are taking for E.

As far as what your experiencing....  Yes to most of what you stated.  The only thing I can't attest to is the perineum being super sensitive.  I never "played" with that area that I can remember.

Most everyone says their breasts looks like someone attached the old fashion sugar cones like what's used for Ice Cream on their chest.  I also liken it to like an infected enlarged mosquito bite.   LOL but then it starts to fill in and looks more like breasts.

Have fun, and enjoy Bev.

(04-02-2019, 05:21 AM)Aria Wrote:  Hey Bev, if you're getting leg cramps, I believe the best thing to do is to take some calcium and vitamin D.  If that don't help after about a week, you may need to drop your PM dosage down a notch.  That is if that is what you are taking for E.

As far as what your experiencing....  Yes to most of what you stated.  The only thing I can't attest to is the perineum being super sensitive.  I never "played" with that area that I can remember.

Most everyone says their breasts looks like someone attached the old fashion sugar cones like what's used for Ice Cream on their chest.  I also liken it to like an infected enlarged mosquito bite.   LOL but then it starts to fill in and looks more like breasts.

Have fun, and enjoy Bev.

Hi,
I've removed the bit about the perineum. It's a bit too gross. 
But yes. I expect my boobs to fill out more now, being on my HRT and all. The thing that I'm wondering about is fenugreek, which I have continued to take, 1000mg twice daily. I wonder if anyone can shed some light upon this. Fenugreek is estrogenic and promotes prolactin, which in turn promotes lactation. Not that I necessarily want to lactate, but I've read somewhere that prolactin can actually work against estrogen, but I'm not sure.
I mean the last thing I want is to decrease my estrogen. 
Does anyone have a meaningful answer to my dilemma. Should I continue with taking it or not? After all, it started my breast growth initially.

Lotus?

(04-02-2019, 11:16 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(04-02-2019, 05:21 AM)Aria Wrote:  Hey Bev, if you're getting leg cramps, I believe the best thing to do is to take some calcium and vitamin D.  If that don't help after about a week, you may need to drop your PM dosage down a notch.  That is if that is what you are taking for E.

Have fun, and enjoy Bev.

Hi,
I've removed the bit about the perineum. It's a bit too gross. 
But yes. I expect my boobs to fill out more now, being on my HRT and all. The thing that I'm wondering about is fenugreek, which I have continued to take, 1000mg twice daily. I wonder if anyone can shed some light upon this. Fenugreek is estrogenic and promotes prolactin, which in turn promotes lactation. Not that I necessarily want to lactate, but I've read somewhere that prolactin can actually work against estrogen, but I'm not sure.
I mean the last thing I want is to decrease my estrogen. 
Does anyone have a meaningful answer to my dilemma. Should I continue with taking it or not? After all, it started my breast growth initially.

Lotus?

Not sure about Prolactin being anti Estrogenic.  But I do know that many Gender Doctors make sure it's in the normal range for non breast feeding women.  That, and the fact it can cause eye problems and endo problems if too high.

Hi all,

Following a week of nagging pain around my kidneys, coupled with leg cramps at night, I've reviewed my program, and I've dumped the fenugreek and saw palmetto on Monday. My body just cannot handle the onslaught. Since then I've been feeling a whole lot better. No more pain or cramps

My breasts are not just fat anymore, but I can feel the breast tissue now, and the "buds" that everyone is referring to. These are sort of deeper under the breast, like defined lumps. My boobs are not really much bigger than before, but they more clearly defined, with slightly pronounced tips and nipples that are always visible. Does a biological woman's nipples always show? Just wondering since I can clearly see mine, even at a distance through shop windows. And they're definitely larger now and erect most all of the time. This aspect has caught me by surprise. It's like my nipples are always in a state of arousal. If I touch them with my fingertips it feels like a bolt of electricity shooting through my nervous system. A very new and surprising experience (but very pleasurable). Have any of you girls had this before? Are they going to remain this sensitive, or will it wear off after a while?

I am forced to wear my sports bras now, and this morning I've even inserted tissues in front of my nipples, to dampen the sensitivity a bit. Now its bearable.

Anyway, here's my streamlined program to this:

Pueraria Mirifica - 1000mg (two tabs per day)
White Peony - 1000mg (two tabs per day)
Red Reishi Mushroom - 1000mg (two tabs per day)

Biotin (hair & nails) - 250mg (once per day)
Calcium/Magnesium/Vitamin B Formula - 500mg (one tab per day)
Pure coconut oil - 15min breast massage at night

This combo seems to work just right for me a.t.m. Changes are already there, boobs are becoming more defined, my skin is softer, I have a little more flab around by hips and butt, so lets settle in for the duration.

Bev

Awesome, Bev....you're blossoming! Can't wait for the progress updates. Best of luck.

Bev that sounds a lot better to me and more stream lined. The PM by it's self helps to depress T levels and I think you will be much better off. If I use to much of the fenugreek and saw palmetto I get a upset tummy.

Yep you sound more like on your way now. Most of the time you will have pretty firm nipples, that is were I was after just 1 month on PM, I am now on month 4 fyi and I would say the breast buds were very firm and at their largest at month 3.

I think once you get to maybe stage 3 or 4 they may be less hard all the time and less itchy and less sore.

Just in my case to tell you my experiences somewhat.
I played a round for a year plus off and on with Natureday, Breast gums and teas but never PM. I had some growth and it would kinda go away if I stopped.

I started 4+ months ago with almond oil, and coconut oil massages 2-3 times a day and then added PM as well. Within 1 month it was like BAM from barely an A to a Full 38 A. So, after about a 2 week break from PM after 3 months at that point I needed a 38 B bra. I started up again and about 15 days into month 4 I noticed the buds were not nearly as hard or painful, but seem to spread over a larger area of the breast and the sides, inner and outer are much fuller. I still am a 38 b but at 21 days into month 4 I now feel each breast touching one another when I lay on my side. This just happened all of a sudden one night I noticed.

Also I can feel when I massage I can now feel the ducts and glands etc too. Way more than just breast fat.I think you will be posting about that soon as well! Real permanent breast tissue.

Yeah Cleavage... I am sure with all the priming you have done with the other herbs you should start to see some very good gains over the coming months.

I use the many of the same as you, extra calcium, magnesium, B vitamins, E, C, A and a complement of Amino Acids too + Biotin and Coconut oil massage in the AM and Lavender oil at night.

I am also doing a lot of the veggies that are cruciferous vegetables, broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower, brussle sprouts etc too.

I like to have a bra on too for comfort and protection. Smarts when you bump the buds and it does help protect nipple soreness too.

Anyway not trying to hi-jack your thread just offer some of what PM and most of what you are on has done for me in a short 3+ months time.

Cant wait to hear more good news from you gal!

Happy Growing pains..

(07-02-2019, 07:15 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  Bev that sounds a lot better to me and more stream lined. The PM by it's self helps to depress T levels and I think you will be much better off. If I use to much of the fenugreek and saw palmetto I get a upset tummy.

Yep you sound more like on your way now. Most of the time you will have pretty firm nipples, that is were I was after just 1 month on PM, I am now on month 4 fyi and I would say the breast buds were very firm and at their largest at month 3.

I think once you get to maybe stage 3 or 4 they may be less hard all the time and less itchy and less sore.

I played a round for a year plus off and on with Natureday, Breast gums and teas but never PM. I had some growth and it would kinda go away if I stopped.

I started 4+ months ago with almond oil, and coconut oil massages 2-3 times a day and then added PM as well. Within 1 month it was like BAM from barely an A to a Full 38 A. So, after about a 2 week break from PM after 3 months at that point I needed a 38 B bra. I started up again and about 15 days into month 4 I noticed the buds were not nearly as hard or painful, but seem to spread over a larger area of the breast and the sides, inner and outer are much fuller. I still am a 38 b but at 21 days into month 4 I now feel each breast touching one another when I lay on my side. This just happened all of a sudden one night I noticed.

Also I can feel when I massage I can now feel the ducts and glands etc too. Way more than just breast fat.I think you will be posting about that soon as well! Real permanent breast tissue.

Yeah Cleavage... I am sure with all the priming you have done with the other herbs you should start to see some very good gains over the coming months.

I use the many of the same as you, extra calcium, magnesium, B vitamins, E, C, A and a complement of Amino Acids too + Biotin and Coconut oil massage in the AM and Lavender oil at night.

I am also doing a lot of the veggies that are cruciferous vegetables, broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower, brussle sprouts etc too.

I like to have a bra on too for comfort and protection. Smarts when you bump the buds and it does help protect nipple soreness too.

Anyway not trying to hi-jack your thread just offer some of what PM and most of what you are on has done for me in a short 3+ months time.

Happy Growing pains..

Nice response HB Smile No, you're not hijacking anything. I appreciate every response. The longer the better. Info info info!

The funny thing is, when one is on a HRT program one tends to think that everything is changing fast and breasts are getting much bigger, and that you are becoming a beautiful swan, when in reality changes are a lot more subtle and boob growth is much slower than you think, and you are essentially the same person, however becoming slightly altered. Changes are often noticeable only to you. When I cup my breasts in my hands they really feel big and heavy (but compared to what? probably because I've been completely flat chested all my life with my chest bones showing above my nipples). When I look at myself in the mirror they don't appear THAT large, but beautiful none the less.

I suppose, to a degree, that I am experiencing what a girl must be going through during puberty, w.r.t. breast growth, sensitivity, body shape changes etc etc. (but obviously without the ovulation/periods that a biological female goes through). I can feel that there is slightly more fat around my upper butt, because when I sit down its like my bum pushes up (I can feel my belt line push up a bit). This is a noticeable difference to me. Other changes will probably still manifest themselves in the future, and I am looking forward to tell you about them. However at this time everything is just boobs boobs boobs, and the radical change there. I'm certain that the nightly coconut oil massage has played a big part too, because the skin around my breasts has become very soft and smooth, and since my skin is fairly elastic there is still a lot of space for further growth. Having said all that, I am probably no more than an A cup, if that. When I lie on my side I can cup my bottom breast and it fills up more than my hand full, and I can see the top breast sagging towards the one below, but they are still far apart. When I massage at night I can also feel the ducts, or whatever it is, like fiber tissue. The more I massage the more I feel this.

Cleavage OMG, how awesome THAT must be to experience, and permanently have.

Another weird thing that is happening to me now; when I open and walk through doors, or people are physically close to me, or when I open my car door to get in or out, or when I get in a subway train . . . it has become a natural response to protect my breasts with my arms, like creating a protective barrier by drawing my elbows in towards my chest to avoid being injured or touched. I also bump them more often, or maybe I have just become more aware that it hurts when I bump them, especially around the nipple area, and a natural instinct is to protect them. I mean they are technically further away from my body now, and more likely to hit things.

Currently I cannot go without a sports bra during the day. I HAVE to wear one, if only because my nipples are so erect and very sensitive. If I don't put tissue paper inside the bra to cushion them I'll go crazy from the rubbing and won't get anything done.

Anyway, I try and eat as healthy as I can too, lots of veggies, good protein, fruits and stuff, and laying off the Coke and sugary stuff. I've even cut down on red wine, which I love to drink every night.

Keep them coming

Bev

(08-02-2019, 09:09 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(07-02-2019, 07:15 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  Bev that sounds a lot better to me and more stream lined. The PM by it's self helps to depress T levels and I think you will be much better off. If I use to much of the fenugreek and saw palmetto I get a upset tummy.

Happy Growing pains..

Nice response HB Smile No, you're not hijacking anything. I appreciate every response. The longer the better. Info info info!

The funny thing is, when one is on a HRT program one tends to think that everything is changing fast and breasts are getting much bigger, and that you are becoming a beautiful swan, when in reality changes are a lot more subtle and boob growth is much slower than you think, and you are essentially the same person, however becoming slightly altered. Changes are often noticeable only to you. When I cup my breasts in my hands they really feel big and heavy (but compared to what? probably because I've been completely flat chested all my life with my chest bones showing above my nipples). When I look at myself in the mirror they don't appear THAT large, but beautiful none the less.

I suppose, to a degree, that I am experiencing what a girl must be going through during puberty, w.r.t. breast growth, sensitivity, body shape changes etc etc. (but obviously without the ovulation/periods that a biological female goes through). I can feel that there is slightly more fat around my upper butt, because when I sit down its like my bum pushes up (I can feel my belt line push up a bit). This is a noticeable difference to me. Other changes will probably still manifest themselves in the future, and I am looking forward to tell you about them. However at this time everything is just boobs boobs boobs, and the radical change there. I'm certain that the nightly coconut oil massage has played a big part too, because the skin around my breasts has become very soft and smooth, and since my skin is fairly elastic there is still a lot of space for further growth. Having said all that, I am probably no more than an A cup, if that. When I lie on my side I can cup my bottom breast and it fills up more than my hand full, and I can see the top breast sagging towards the one below, but they are still far apart. When I massage at night I can also feel the ducts, or whatever it is, like fiber tissue. The more I massage the more I feel this.

Cleavage OMG, how awesome THAT must be to experience, and permanently have.

Another weird thing that is happening to me now; when I open and walk through doors, or people are physically close to me, or when I open my car door to get in or out, or when I get in a subway train . . . it has become a natural response to protect my breasts with my arms, like creating a protective barrier by drawing my elbows in towards my chest to avoid being injured or touched. I also bump them more often, or maybe I have just become more aware that it hurts when I bump them, especially around the nipple area, and a natural instinct is to protect them. I mean they are technically further away from my body now, and more likely to hit things.

Currently I cannot go without a sports bra during the day. I HAVE to wear one, if only because my nipples are so erect and very sensitive. If I don't put tissue paper inside the bra to cushion them I'll go crazy from the rubbing and won't get anything done.  

Anyway, I try and eat as healthy as I can too, lots of veggies, good protein, fruits and stuff, and laying off the Coke and sugary stuff. I've even cut down on red wine, which I love to drink every night.

Keep them coming

Bev

Awesome Bev, Smile

A lot of the similar things. My left breast can in no way be cupped by my hand and the right one in the past week is finally catching up a bit too. I try to go an extra massage here and there for her.

Speaking of protecting the gals, I recall one day I was using an air hose to blow out a car part from the compressor. Well OH MY!  the air hose popped out and the better end hit me right smack in the right breast. I about fell to my knees. I swore I permanently damaged my right breast and destroyed my nipple. yet there was no mark to be found. HURT like HELL for hours. So yep i seem to back away from folks and give door ways all type more space as well.

But unlike guys giving girls space many never give a guy space. I bet you if you present as a women in public you get more space. try it. You should... well one would thing huh. Blush

Yes as you grow you realize little things like reaching for stuff extra or even across your body you seem to bump into them or they get in the way.

OH I am in that same category, if I have no BRA on I cant keep my hands off them. Sp soft awesome and a way turn on in more than a sexual way for me. I love em...

Watch caffeine too and swap a beer for a glass of wine. some wine is OK, but the hops etc in beer make boobs grow too.

See ya around have a great weekend and night!

PS they will get even more driving you nuts as they get bigger and more glands develop and remember it is a marathon not a sprint right. Teenage young gals it can take 2-4 years for the major part of development and sometimes another 1-2 in their 20s and even later to fully fully mature.

Hi girls,

Just a quick update. My boobs have very slightly reduced in size since stopping the FG and SP, however  the tradeoff has been that my nipples and areolae have widened a bit and my boobs have taken on a more "trumpety" shape. It is not possible to hide my nipples anymore since these are now permanently around 1/4 inch long, and have increased in diameter too.

I think my body is just craving more and more E and responding to it.

I noticed this morning that my butt has definitely increased in size and I was surprised to see folds in the skin lower down my butt. Almost like they're starting to hang (not good). I have always looked at my butt profile in the mirror and this is definitely new. When I take my hands, cup my butt cheeks and shake them, there is more fat now, and the fatty tissue sort of vibrates into the rear of my legs. It's like there is more fat in my upper legs too. Can someone explain please.

This stuff is surely transforming me in slow motion. My denims are starting to sit differently as well, and I have to pull them up more than I can remember before. It's like they're sliding down easily. I am still the same weight however I had to make a new hole in my belt because it is feeling way too loose. I can't figure this out. Can it be that a female denim will fit me better now (I never wear denim in girl mode)

Another change that I have noticed is that it appears like there is more fat around my shoulders and upper arms. Don't know how this is happening. Is this a sign of transformation?

I'm not naturally hairy and have always only had a thin spread of very fine hairs in the middle of my chest, sort of on the breastbone area. I shaved this off a couple of weeks ago and to my surprise it has not grown back one bit

Anyway, just an update.

Bev

Loving it

PS: I 've made my first ever appointment with a female psychiatrist. I'm starting to feel lost and alone and I need professional help. Will keep you updated. Is this the "depression" ???

When I was just on Herbals like PM, ect, I did gain a little rear end and I noticed that instead of shaving every day, it became only ever other day.  But, I still had hair on my back, rear end etc.  The boobs went from flat to A, sometimes B cup depending on the style.

Now mind you, I started out on herbs just to see if that would help with my dysphoria and to "test" the waters to see if that was the direction I wanted to go.

As I mentioned, I have been on Pharma for just a tad over 3 yrs.  In the last year alone, I have went to a C and small D cup, my rear has gained about 2" and my hips about 4".  All this while I lost about 2" on my waist.  I no longer have back hair or butt hair... YEAH! !  But the unexpected gain was I have now got a Mons Pubis (feminine fat on pubic bone).  I am sure I am sterile, my testicles are about 1/2 the original size before I began even on Herbs.  It's all a plus for me, since at 60+ years of age I sure don't want any kids.

Also, It takes about 3 days for my beard to look like a one day growth.  I now only have to shave about 2x during the week when NOT in makeup.

My doctor says that if T drops too far, that can cause fatigue as well as when your body first starts to go from T driven to E driven.  Everyone needs a T level between 25 - 50 pg/ml to maintain sex drive or interest at least as well as motivation for everyday tasks at hand.

But, here's the thing.  If you are trying to go to a more female body, you need to have at least 100- 200 pg/ml Estrogen while keeping T below 100.  If you cant, that is where the nasties come in like DVT, Stroke, PAD etc.  It's all in the balance of things.

There is a higher than normal incidence of health problems when your body shifts from male to female.  That is when your hormones are not stable and in flux.  But when you are stable the risk factor is no greater or less than before.

Hope this helps to strain some of the mud out of the water! LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon