Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bev's Program

I tried Maca for a short while many years ago, but it tasted so horrible I gave up before getting any noticeable results, plus it was very expensive back then.
3 years ago we had one of those 'holiday of a lifetime' trips to Machu Pichu in Peru and in the covered market in Cusco they had great big sacks of ground Maca for sale. Can't remember the price but I know it was dirt cheap!

(21-10-2019, 07:20 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I tried Maca for a short while many years ago, but it tasted so horrible I gave up before getting any noticeable results, plus it was very expensive back then.
3 years ago we had one of those 'holiday of a lifetime' trips to Machu Pichu in Peru and in the covered market in Cusco they had great big sacks of ground Maca for sale. Can't remember the price but I know it was dirt cheap!

I am starting to build an opinion that maca is a damp squib! Waste of time. PM, RM & my female vitamins, and half an asprin every morning to prevent blood clots, is just about what does it for me. That combo works. 1500mg of PM per day seems to be just right for me. I loove the estrogen feeling. Makes me feel completely different, in a sexual and feel-good way.

X

Bev

Congrats on your progress, Bev. Nice boob!

Hey there,

That's pretty great progress you're getting!  Having a butt like that sounds so lovely.

Personally, I feel like maca is worth it but I can see how it's insignificant when you're getting so much development from the rest of your regimen.  I want to feminize but I grew up being athletic and now that I'm getting myself and life into shape, I don't want to compromise fitness.  Maca's been good for me here.

Maca may be a damp squib for feminizing a male body compared to PM, but it's got a lot of nutrients.  Can't get healthy or grow anything without good building blocks, that's my thinking. Interestingly, and maybe you know this, among it's supposed health benefits, it's an adaptogen and supposdely good for balancing hormones, which might explain why you're not seeing results from it.  You might just be getting general health benefits or bringing stability to your endocrine system with it while the rest of your regimen gets you the results you want.  I don't know for sure, just something to think about.

Hi everyone,

I haven't been here for a while but I have something interesting that I would like to share with you and also to try and get more info on.

I have read on more than one occasion that hormones (phyto or pharma grade) are absorbed by the human body to a far greater degree, and more rapidly, when they are administered directly into the body via a syringe, as opposed to being swallowed in pill or capsule form. When swallowing pills and capsules with water, first the capsules have to travel through the stomach, where stomach acids will break down the pills and destroy some of the contents, from where they will travel into the intestines, the liver, the kidneys, and eventually, whatever had not been destroyed by then, will enter the bloodstream (what the aim is in the first place).

So this got me thinking a few months ago. What if I could introduce the contents of the tablets into my body without it having to go through the digestive system? What if I could bypass the PM having to travel through the liver and kidneys? So an idea struck me. What about the anal cavity. What if I introduced the PM directly through this opening into my body. I did some more research. Among other things I have found that the medical profession regards the anal cavity as a very important place from which to introduce medicine and treatments into the body, in the form of suppositories. So what about gel capsules I asked myself, like the ones PM comes in? So I did some experimentation and used water to dissolve a few and realized that when the water is around body temp they dissolve fairly quickly.

I can go on, however what I want to share with you is that for the past 3 months or so I have been inserting 1000mg of PM anally twice per day. All I use is a little pharma jelly (notpetroleum jelly) just to lubricate my finger and bam, in they go as far as I am able to reach. I have found that the effect of the PM comes on pretty quickly, and with more intensity than before, and that my nipples start tingling within about 30 minutes. I can also confirm that my breasts have firmed a little more and increased overall in size since I’ve started this procedure.

Thus the capsules appear to be a lot more potent when introduced into the body via the anal cavity, from where the PM travel directly into the blood after being liquefied, bypassing the entire digestive system completely and therefor not being diluted or losing much of its potency.

So there you go. I hope it doesn’t sound gross, and it is not my intention to be gross either. I just want to share what I think is an important discovery.

I could be wrong, but it doesn’t appear to be that way up until now. Not through my own experience.

If you have any opinions and ideas feel free to discuss them with me here.

XXXX

Bev

Sounds like something I will definitely have to try.  So you partially dissolve them?

Good that I'm no longer sexually active or he would wonder why he is suddenly growing boobs Wink

(29-10-2020, 05:53 PM)Drew Wrote:  

Sounds like something I will definitely have to try.  So you partially dissolve them?

Good that I'm no longer sexually active or he would wonder why he is suddenly growing boobs Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

"So you partially dissolve them?"  No no no! I only did that a few months ago when I was experimenting with the time it took for them to dissolve. I poured water on them at different temperatures to see how they reacted. Softened and dissolved pretty quickly. Just put one in your mouth and you'll see how quick they start falling apart.

I suppose you can also buy yourself a reusable injection device, liquify the PM with a little water, and inject it into your anal cavity. Should be pretty easy, and perhaps even a better option. Just ensure that the little liquid remain in there for a hour or so. In my case I'm pretty loose and relaxed down there and its easy for me to insert 2 capsules with two fingers. Once again, I'm not trying to be gross. Just giving you some new info that I haven't seen on this forum before.

Bev

Hi Bev,

Welcome back.

That is an interesting concept, I would be willing to try.

I am currently dissolving 1 500mg cap daily under my tongue, I believe it accomplishes the same thing. I am having amazing growth with just 500mg a day, some PM cream, RR, and I just added Prog Cream.

xo Michelle

(29-10-2020, 06:57 PM)michelleann99 Wrote:  

Hi Bev,

Welcome back.

That is an interesting concept, I would be willing to try.

I am currently dissolving 1 500mg cap daily under my tongue, I believe it accomplishes the same thing. I am having amazing growth with just 500mg a day, some PM cream, RR, and I just added Prog Cream.

xo Michelle

Hi Michelle,

No its not the same. The PM still travels through your digestive system before reaching the bloodstream. Keeping it under your tongue has no added benefit from what I understand, because you will still swallow the powder, and there could little power in it left by the time it reaches the bloodstream. If you inject or insert as a suppository you can increase the actual percentage of absorption by up to 50%, as I understand it.

Taking hormones by mouth is apparently the least effective, injecting being the most effective.

Bev

I believe that under the tongue is considered “sublingual”, and it’s not the same thing as oral, which does go to the stomach, and then a so-called first pass through the liver. I was always under the impression that sublingual transmission was due to the blood vessels under the tongue, but according to this Wikipedia entry, that’s only partly correct. (Apparently the absorption is through a mucus membrane, then it’s transmitted to blood vessels). 

Fwiw, I take Estrofem E2 tablets sublingual under the tongue, and Micronized Progesterone Suppositories rectally. I tried a broken capsule sublingually once, and it tasted like body lotion. 100% Yuck. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublingu...nistration

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon