Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bev's Program

(31-05-2019, 09:50 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(31-05-2019, 03:27 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(31-05-2019, 10:59 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Hi all you gorgeous girls,

Just a quick question. I had an independent hormone analysis done on my blood and the results are as follows:
Estradiol 102
Testosterone 16

Can anyone shed some light as to explaining to me where I am in the hormone spectrum now and whether I am on the right path?

I'm still on my unsupervised herbal hrt program.

X

Bev

I am surprised that Estradiol is that high.  Most generally, Phyto Estrogens do not show up unless specified in the tests.  While I was on Herbals, my highest was about 60 but my T was still up around 600.  While on supervised HRT Pharma, most doctors prefer tests to come in at 150 -200 for E, and 25 - 50 for T.

Yes I'm surprised that my T is THAT low. Is it something to worry about?

Bev

My GD says that as soon as my body gets to a new set point, I should try to maintain 25- 50 on T for emotional stability and bone maintenance.  As far as E goes, I usually feel better emotionally and growth wise at 175 to 250.

(31-05-2019, 10:50 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(31-05-2019, 09:50 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(31-05-2019, 03:27 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(31-05-2019, 10:59 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Hi all you gorgeous girls,

Just a quick question. I had an independent hormone analysis done on my blood and the results are as follows:
Estradiol 102
Testosterone 16

Can anyone shed some light as to explaining to me where I am in the hormone spectrum now and whether I am on the right path?

I'm still on my unsupervised herbal hrt program.

X

Bev

I am surprised that Estradiol is that high.  Most generally, Phyto Estrogens do not show up unless specified in the tests.  While I was on Herbals, my highest was about 60 but my T was still up around 600.  While on supervised HRT Pharma, most doctors prefer tests to come in at 150 -200 for E, and 25 - 50 for T.

Yes I'm surprised that my T is THAT low. Is it something to worry about?

Bev

My GD says that as soon as my body gets to a new set point, I should try to maintain 25- 50 on T for emotional stability and bone maintenance.  As far as E goes, I usually feel better emotionally and growth wise at 175 to 250.

OK,

Then I'm on the right track. My E is a LOT higher than me T, so maybe when I go on real pharma HRT I'll get the proportions right.

Thanks girl.

X

Bev

It's been a real hassle for me to maintain numbers.  Mainly due to the fact I went from my wife's insurance to UHC's Medicare Complete.  They are not into patches, but tablets.  I haven't been able to maintain higher than 100 E and my T went from like 16 up to 300+.  Not good.

I think I am only starting to bud now. 

Both of my nipples are becoming like small balls. Very nice! It's like my nipples and the areas about an inch around them are protruding a bit more. And sometimes they are kinda hurting a bit, which comes and goes. Like perky breasts. 

Shy

Bev

(17-07-2019, 11:40 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  I think I am only starting to bud now. 

Both of my nipples are becoming like small balls. Very nice! It's like my nipples and the areas about an inch around them are protruding a bit more. And sometimes they are kinda hurting a bit, which comes and goes. Like perky breasts. 

Shy

Bev

Congrats, Bev! For me, it was firm, tender knots behind (but not attached to) the nipple. I suppose this varies a bit from person to person.

(19-07-2019, 02:54 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(17-07-2019, 11:40 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  I think I am only starting to bud now. 

Shy

Bev

Congrats, Bev! For me, it was firm, tender knots behind (but not attached to) the nipple. I suppose this varies a bit from person to person.

Thanks Nipply!

XXX

Bev

Hi everyone,

I haven't been here in a while, primarily since I've gotten the info I needed to get my nbe program off the ground.

So I've been on my program for exactly 6 months now. What has really changed since  I started?

Well, lets see:
1) My boobs have peaked after about 5 months, and there have been no real growth since then. But that's just fine, cause I love them just like that. They definitely are tits now, and my nipples are just so sensitive all the time. The girls are jiggling when I walk, which is a lovely feeling, and I don't wear any bra anymore. Just natural. Let them perk and jiggle. Love it.

2) Probably the biggest change has been to my butt and hips, which feels like it has grown 2 sizes. I know this since I now have to loosen my favorite belt by 2 holes to fit around my hips. And my weight is the same!

3) When I look in the mirror I don't see the bones around my upper chest and shoulders anymore. It's a lot smoother and softer. I have more fat around my upper arms and muscle tone has decreased.

4) My face has changed somewhat. When I look at my eyes they look different, but I don't know why, or indeed what looks different. Something is just different. It appears my face is becoming somewhat more rounder, or oval. Difficult to describe this, but it has changed in a subtle way. Somewhat softer I think

5) My upper legs have increased in size, probably at the same rate as my hips and butt. When I lie naked on my stomach on the bed I can actually shake my "booty" now and feel it wobbling around. I love this, always wanted a large butt. They say some experience this and some don't when on HRT. I have had a LOT of hip and butt growth. Is this normal?

6) Facial & body hair - about the same, however hair is generally softer, and I only need to shave every third night. I think my head if hair is changing, and it is starting to feel thicker (could be the red reishi)

Anyway, since my WP has run out I have only been taking 1000mg each of PM and RR per day, rigourously!

That's about it.

Oh yes, it seems I am horny more often now. 

XXX

Bev

Hi Bev, it's good to hear from you!
Great update, looks like things are happening for you.
Thank you for sharing.

Nearly everything you noted here reflects what I have been experiencing. Been on my nbe program for 9 months with PM and FG and RR.
My body hair has diminished significantly, however I still shave (ugh).  Angry  My leg hair has become very fine and nearly invisible. 
The fat is certainly shifting, my body appears smoother, my skin is softer.
My weight remains the same, my ass, hips and thighs are slowly filling out. My jeans fit tighter although my waistline has decreased a little.

Most notable is that my breasts continue to grow. At this rate I'm betting that I'll soon grow beyond my present A-cups. My bra's have been fitting tighter
and my cleavage factor went up a notch or two.
If nipple size gives any indication of future breast size, then I'll be wearing B-cups very soon. My breasts are now a factor in nearly everything that I do.
My nipples have become big, puffy and they always stand out, there's no concealing those!
Another benefit, I no longer have a strong body odor. I don't smell like a guy anymore.

As you wrote, there are subtle changes facially, it's hard to pin it down, but there's something different about my face.
Lastly...my sexual desires are still there.

Again Bev, thank you for your update.

Bev hope you are well and doing great. So on red reish ar you still on it at 500 two times a day? Is that enough? I saw other extracts from Life Extension and they are bout that much with 2 pills.

So I guess it would be awesome if one could make only 1 change at a time, then monthly do a blood test to see what effects occur. I realize it is a bit of a moving target, but maybe sometimes we do to much I think to fast, takes time huh..

I stopped everything for the time being, I have a thread about it.. not to hi-jack, but was thinking about you since we both came here around the same time. Still eating however mostly foods that pump up E.

I was thinking about the red reish after I read about it and your take too. But seems my E is on auto pilot and T is in the tnk since muscle is falling off and fat way transferred a bunch in past 2 months.

So for now wheI need to start again if I do and I am sure I will and learning and trying to no more about red reish experiences from others input.

thanks and take care dear!

(06-09-2019, 03:28 AM)happyboobs Wrote:  Bev hope you are well and doing great. So on red reish ar you still on it at 500 two times a day? Is that enough? I saw other extracts from Life Extension and they are bout that much with 2 pills.

So I guess it would be awesome if one could make only 1 change at a time, then monthly do a blood test to see what effects occur. I realize it is a bit of a moving target, but maybe sometimes we do to much I think to fast, takes time huh..

I stopped everything for the time being, I have a thread about it.. not to hi-jack, but was thinking about you since we both came here around the same time. Still eating however mostly foods that pump up E.

I was thinking about the red reish after I read about it and your take too. But seems my E is on auto pilot and T is in the tnk since muscle is falling off and fat way transferred a bunch in past 2 months.

So for now wheI need to start again if I do and I am sure I will and learning and trying to no more about red reish experiences from others input.

thanks and take care dear!

Hi HB,

I do RR 500mg x 2 per day. I've tried to increase RR to 4 per day but it was making me feel flustered and jittery and my heartbeat increased, so I went back to 2 x 500mg. So I take it that this stuff is quite potent (I'd like some opinions about this)

Atm I am on 3 x 500mg PM per day and I am just so addicted I don't know how I'll ever stop. I just want to be more feminine, and I'm so afraid of loosing what I've gained. It is incredible to have curves. My butt is getting larger and I want more of this.

Dunno where it will eventually go. Someone please tell me.

Boob growth is only one aspect of this. NBE is starting to take a backseat with me now. It's all of the other aspects of estrogen dominance that are so exciting. My brain is changing. I have such increase of interest in female things in general.

Bev

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon