Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs?

(17-01-2019, 09:34 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I know that many of us have written bits and bobs of their experience in their thread, but I'd like to have a place where we can all learn the good and the bad of having/growing boobs while remaining males and family men.
This is mostly for those that lead a normal family life with eife and kids and/or that are in a position where they are close to their relatives in every day life.

I could sum up some questions like: What's your family like? Have you grown boobs already? What did you tell them? How has this changed things?... But I'd like this space to be a bit of a brain dump where we can tell our story, ask and give advice, warn about pitfalls and so on.

I confess that I am opening this thread to help otgers and, at the same time, understand more about my own situation. I'd like to stress that this is in the Male staying Male section, and it's intended for experiences of those that have no plan of transitioning.

ive  been  on  my  breast  groth  journey  for  nearly  2  years  my  wife  thinks  i  take  the  herbs  to  srink  my  enlarged  prostrate  wich  is  true  but  not  the  main  reason  i  started  taking  PM  but  it  defanatly  has  helped  shrink  my  prostrate  can  pee  a  lot  easier  now  .ive  had  a  number  of  stops  and  starts  on  the  various  herbs  i  take  .  my  boobs  are  now  at  a  stage  where  they  are  noticable  and  i  uasuly  ask  my  wife  befor  we  go  out  can  you  see  my  boobs  in  whatever  i  happen  to  be  wearing  she  will  often  say  you  need  to  put  a  jumper  over  your  t shirt  .ive  just  resently  noticed  that  the  PM  has  started  to  cause  meed  swings  and  made  me  resentfull  and  angery  over  things  i  should  not  be  getting  upset  about  so  ive  stoped  taking  the  PM  at  the  mo.  but  im  still  taking  other  herbs  and  dont  whant  my  bo0obs  to  srink  .recently  my  wife  and  me  had  a  discusion  about  me  being  moody  i  exsplained  that  it  was  the  PM  and  i  was  going  to  stop  taking  it  the  good  part  about  this  is  i  was  able  to  tell  her  i  love  haveing  boobs  and  i  dont  whant  to  loose  them  she  had  no  idea  befor  that  i  liked  having  them { she  thought  it  was  gyno  caused  by  the  herbs  }  and  to  my  suprise  she  took  it  very  well  she  knows  im  tv  so  i  thought  she  might  suspect  but  aparantly  not  .my  problem  now  is  how  to  hide  them  my  nipples  are  very  big  for  a  guy  and  stick  out  a  lot  ive  recently  orderd  some  stick  on  nipple  covers  wich  im  hoping  will  hide  them  ive  also  got  a  compresion  vest  but  its  very  hot  under  a shirt  or  jumper  .  family  members  have  noticed   my  boobs  and  have  comented  but  so  far  frends  have  not  said  anything  at  least  not  to  my  face .  im  not  transexual  and  have  no  intension  of  living  as  a  woman  my  crossdressing  is  done  in  private  and  i  keep  it  a  secret  from  evertyone  exsept  my  wife  .the  bottom  line  is  i  dont  know  how  things  will  go  but  i  just  love  having  boobs

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(19-11-2019, 04:49 AM)Drew Wrote:  Hi, am a little over 50 and just slightly overweight, but that extra weight is coming off.
I am pretty sure I'm an A cup, but that bra i have on is a B.
I definitely can't take my top off in public anymore because they are far too upright to look like man boobs and don't sag at all.
The wife hasn't noticed, hasn't seen me naked for over a year.
Initially I just wanted to fill an A cup, but now want a bit more, enough that I can still hide them at work.
Work in a very testosterone infused environment so colleague's definitely can't know, positive though is we wear bullet proof vests which you can hide a lot under, so can afford to grow another couple of inches.

What I would like to know is, what do the rest of you do when you get sick?
My doctor obviously has no idea what I'm growing, decided just to surprise him next time I get sick and have to take my shirt off.
Dreading that day.

Drew,

I sympathize, but I also have to laugh just a bit.

This is the irony of NBE for males.  We go to all these lengths to make our bodies different from most men in a dramatic and noticeable fashion - and then we worry about how to keep from having people notice!

For my part, I don't care what most people think.  But there are a few whom I am close to that I worry quite a bit. And I always wonder, what do I say if some one asks "Why?".  I think the best I've come up with is, "Because I like having boobs." (It's never happened yet, since I don't have anything for them to ask about, but I wonder nevertheless.)

By the same token, it's the core of my dilemma WRT my wife.  She has said in no uncertain terms that she does not want an "effeminate" husband. She was thinking of long hair, feminine looking clothing, etc.  But here I am, contemplating feminizing my body in the most definable way possible.  And I'm thinking, can I do that and continue to say "I love you"?  Bears thinking about.

(19-11-2019, 01:07 PM)ScepticalButCurious Wrote:  Drew,

This is the irony of NBE for males.  We go to all these lengths to make our bodies different from most men in a dramatic and noticeable fashion - and then we worry about how to keep from having people notice!

For my part, I don't care what most people think.  But there are a few whom I am close to that I worry quite a bit. And I always wonder, what do I say if some one asks "Why?".  I think the best I've come up with is, "Because I like having boobs." (It's never happened yet, since I don't have anything for them to ask about, but I wonder nevertheless.)

By the same token, it's the core of my dilemma WRT my wife.  She has said in no uncertain terms that she does not want an "effeminate" husband. She was thinking of long hair, feminine looking clothing, etc.  But here I am, contemplating feminizing my body in the most definable way possible.  And I'm thinking, can I do that and continue to say "I love you"?  Bears thinking about.

The duality of being men and wanting something so very feminine is strong and interesting, but I am not sure that they couldn't work together.
I read somewhere on this site, just a couple of days ago, of a guy who said that the trick with his wife was to keep her happy in bed. I would also add that to avoid being seen as "effeminate" there are many ways: do manual labour, be strong, do not push for our appearance to be feminine using things like pink make up, high heels, very tight clothing, etc... I believe that we can still look manly by the way we act and dress outside, and allow us some feminine distress in our free time or with our wife.
There are many effeminate men who are not trying to grow boobs, but their "femininity" is evident by the way they talk and move. I am trying to grow boobs but I am the office's arm wrestling "champion" and I can carry and move twice the weight as everyone I have around. 4 times what my wife can carry and move. I love to crossdress, and my wife doesn't care, but even when in drag I am far from looking like a woman. Once my wife said: "I don't mind if you crossdress as long as you remain my husband, and don't try to become my wife.". I understand and agree with that, and I believe that there's a lot of grey area where I can play in there, boobs or no boobs.

(18-11-2019, 11:57 PM)ScepticalButCurious Wrote:  
(18-11-2019, 11:26 PM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  Well to start, today is my birthday (71),  I'm happily married , rearing two grandchildren. The wife does not accept the fact that I have grown boobs 38D's and both my wifes relations and mine know that I have them and could care less. My granddaughter wishes that she had them and my bra collection. My grandson doesn't really care as long as he can get a hug every now and then.

I do find that it is hard to keep the Noogleberry for any longer periods of use grater than about an hour as to privacy. 

My goal is a 38DD and I'm within 1/2 inch from my goal (For now anyway).

First, Happy Birthday!

Can you expand more on what it’s done to your relationship with your wife? Also, how was it when you first started? Did you discuss it with her first? If not, what was the reaction when she noticed? Lots of questions here, since that is my situation.

Thanks.
Thanks for the birthday thought. 
What started this was a comment from my granddaughter. She wanted to know when she could start wearing a bra, my answer was that when she had enough to hold a pencil under her boob and have it stay. Her reply was should you do the test yourself, so took the pencil and put it under my boob, to my surprise it stayed. The wife said (jokingly: that I should get a leopard print bra) so I did. Then I found this site, I learned a lot from the members here. Once the gate opened I could not stop. I wanted boobs and wanted nice ones if I was going to have them.

Last summer, we traveled to Colorado from North Carolina, stayed at hotels/motels went to pools and only one child mentioned my boobs. At the time they were 38B/C with raspberry size nipples that stand a good half inch from the boob, the areola is small no more than 1 inch dia.

The jest of this is that no one really made me self-conscious, it was my insecurity.

The wife will occasionally play with them, not as much I would like but will take what I can get.

(19-11-2019, 12:53 PM)debbieTV Wrote:  
(17-01-2019, 09:34 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I know that many of us have written bits and bobs of their experience in their thread, but I'd like to have a place where we can all learn the good and the bad of having/growing boobs while remaining males and family men.
This is mostly for those that lead a normal family life with eife and kids and/or that are in a position where they are close to their relatives in every day life.

I could sum up some questions like: What's your family like? Have you grown boobs already? What did you tell them? How has this changed things?... But I'd like this space to be a bit of a brain dump where we can tell our story, ask and give advice, warn about pitfalls and so on.

I confess that I am opening this thread to help otgers and, at the same time, understand more about my own situation. I'd like to stress that this is in the Male staying Male section, and it's intended for experiences of those that have no plan of transitioning.

ive  been  on  my  breast  groth  journey  for  nearly  2  years  my  wife  thinks  i  take  the  herbs  to  srink  my  enlarged  prostrate  wich  is  true  but  not  the  main  reason  i  started  taking  PM  but  it  defanatly  has  helped  shrink  my  prostrate  can  pee  a  lot  easier  now  .ive  had  a  number  of  stops  and  starts  on  the  various  herbs  i  take  .  my  boobs  are  now  at  a  stage  where  they  are  noticable  and  i  uasuly  ask  my  wife  befor  we  go  out  can  you  see  my  boobs  in  whatever  i  happen  to  be  wearing  she  will  often  say  you  need  to  put  a  jumper  over  your  t shirt  .ive  just  resently  noticed  that  the  PM  has  started  to  cause  meed  swings  and  made  me  resentfull  and  angery  over  things  i  should  not  be  getting  upset  about  so  ive  stoped  taking  the  PM  at  the  mo.  but  im  still  taking  other  herbs  and  dont  whant  my  bo0obs  to  srink  .recently  my  wife  and  me  had  a  discusion  about  me  being  moody  i  exsplained  that  it  was  the  PM  and  i  was  going  to  stop  taking  it  the  good  part  about  this  is  i  was  able  to  tell  her  i  love  haveing  boobs  and  i  dont  whant  to  loose  them  she  had  no  idea  befor  that  i  liked  having  them { she  thought  it  was  gyno  caused  by  the  herbs  }  and  to  my  suprise  she  took  it  very  well  she  knows  im  tv  so  i  thought  she  might  suspect  but  aparantly  not  .my  problem  now  is  how  to  hide  them  my  nipples  are  very  big  for  a  guy  and  stick  out  a  lot  ive  recently  orderd  some  stick  on  nipple  covers  wich  im  hoping  will  hide  them  ive  also  got  a  compresion  vest  but  its  very  hot  under  a shirt  or  jumper  .  family  members  have  noticed   my  boobs  and  have  comented  but  so  far  frends  have  not  said  anything  at  least  not  to  my  face .  im  not  transexual  and  have  no  intension  of  living  as  a  woman  my  crossdressing  is  done  in  private  and  i  keep  it  a  secret  from  evertyone  exsept  my  wife  .the  bottom  line  is  i  dont  know  how  things  will  go  but  i  just  love  having  boobs

Hmmm.... That idea has some potential, since I do have urinary issues due to prostate problems.  I might be able to get away with saying I heard on the internet of some herbs that might help...

BTW, what is a "jumper"?  I'm assuming that's a UK term.  I don't know of any article of men's clothing that's referred to as a jumper in my part of the US.

[quote pid='208531' dateline='1574165242']
Drew,

[/quote]

Can understand that, for me I'm not going for total feminization, just a nice pair of boobs, though I do seem to have filled out a bit in the hip and bum area. Am hetro, not interested in guys whatsoever and by boob growing project is just for me, something very private and personal. So you're probably thinking 'then why does the idiot post an avatar in a bra if it's so private'. Kinda weird behaviour yes, I think I'm so proud and surprised by my growth, so small as it is atm, just feel the need to show somebody what I have done, and showing complete strangers a blurry picture ....... Well got strangely excited about uploading, but cannot explain why, honestly don't know.

Ok my wife is completely in the dark and suspects nothing, a hurdle I have to cross when I get larger and she notices, suspect I will have to have a few good lies ready as I'm sure she won't accept it. One work mate has been looking at me a bit funny the last month, but managed to clear that away in a surprisingly hilarious scene at work, so nobody at work suspects I am growing tits on purpose, so am ok there.

Just hope I don't get the flu this winter, as the doctor won't beleive any BS i try to give him.
So yes it's just something I want for myself and to keep for myself, but am positive that the day will come when everybody knows what I'm doing and the S hits the fan. Right now am thinking if I get what I want then it will have been worth it, but who knows how i will feel when the time comes to come clean.

Think the Americans call a jumper a sweater? To answer the question above this post

Yes, 
Jumper = Sweater
Sorry guys. Living in London has taught me a lot of strange words.
The other day, at a shopping centre, I took a lift to a store that sells grey jumpers, some in an aubergine colour, and I only paid a few quid for one of them. Once out, walking on the pavement, I realise that I could also buy some stockings and boxers.

You see? It's complicated for us Italians moving abroad Tongue

(19-11-2019, 05:11 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Yes, 
Jumper = Sweater
The other day, at a shopping centre, I took a lift to a store that sells grey jumpers, some in an aubergine colour, and I only paid a few quid for one of them. Once out, walking on the pavement, I realise that I could also buy some stockings and boxers.

But seriously haven't any of you been to the doctor and had to explain why you have boobs and female type nipples?
Am sure any doctor will be able to spot the difference between man boobs and breast tissue, is a real concern for me.
Luckily I hardly ever have to see a doc but think when that day comes he will totally freak out, or should I change to a female doc?

(19-11-2019, 04:11 PM)ScepticalButCurious Wrote:  
(19-11-2019, 12:53 PM)debbieTV Wrote:  

Hmmm.... That idea has some potential, since I do have urinary issues due to prostate problems.  I might be able to get away with saying I heard on the internet of some herbs that might help...

BTW, what is a "jumper"?  I'm assuming that's a UK term.  I don't know of any article of men's clothing that's referred to as a jumper in my part of the US.

its  like  a woolan   cardigan  but  with  no  buttons  .  and  by  the  way  PM  does  srink  the  prostrate  ive  been  taking  PM  .saw  palmetto . and  spearmint  tea  all  of  wich  help  the  urinry  system  and  help  shrink  thed  prostrate  its  worked  well  for  me

(19-11-2019, 08:55 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(19-11-2019, 05:11 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Yes, 
Jumper = Sweater

But seriously haven't any of you been to the doctor and had to explain why you have boobs and female type nipples?
Am sure any doctor will be able to spot the difference between man boobs and breast tissue, is a real concern for me.
Luckily I hardly ever have to see a doc but think when that day comes he will totally freak out, or should I change to a female doc?

My most recent doctor visit was for full-body skin check, and the doctor's assistant was transgender.  So I felt quite comfortable.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon