Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs?

I know that many of us have written bits and bobs of their experience in their thread, but I'd like to have a place where we can all learn the good and the bad of having/growing boobs while remaining males and family men.
This is mostly for those that lead a normal family life with eife and kids and/or that are in a position where they are close to their relatives in every day life.

I could sum up some questions like: What's your family like? Have you grown boobs already? What did you tell them? How has this changed things?... But I'd like this space to be a bit of a brain dump where we can tell our story, ask and give advice, warn about pitfalls and so on.

I confess that I am opening this thread to help otgers and, at the same time, understand more about my own situation. I'd like to stress that this is in the Male staying Male section, and it's intended for experiences of those that have no plan of transitioning.

It's just fair that I start this off:

I am a 40 years old white guy from London. I am happily married and we have a 2 years old boy. Although I have been crossdressing since I can remember, my wife knows, I would describe myself as the average cisgender manly man. I enjoy my role as father and breadwinner, my monthly night out with friends and colleagues at the pub getting drunk, and my quite active social life which includes taking my son to swim, going to the seaside, poolside parties with my office etc... 
I have always had a thing for "senses and feeling". I love to feel light fabrics, the height of high heels, and since my nipples have always been very sensitive, I wanted to feel what it's like to have breasts behind them (and maybe fill my bras when I crossdress).

I am reaching now a point, after 2 1/2 years toying with PM, where the shape of my chest is showing through my man's t-shirt. I "have boobs", even if noone would call them as such because their shape is not very round and they can pass for chubby moobs. But I think that I am reaching a point when my "moobs" will be too big for how chubby I am. On one side this makes me happy, or I wouldn't be doing NBE, on another side I am scared that my wife, who knows nothing of NBE, will question me. I am planning at least 3 seaside holidays for 2019 and, obviously, that could be a problem too with family and friends.

I am in a bit of a pink fog, I guess. I know I should stop but I keep going back at it. I even bought a number of bras with the intention of start wearing them in my everyday life. I had this thing before, about somehow taking my CD fetish into my normal life, but the appeal is getting stronger now that I would have something to fill the bras with.
I started wearing more when at home, under my t-shirts and jumpers. As I said, my wife doesn't care. But she'd be pissed if she found out about NBE (we somehow jokedjabout the subject of me growing boobs and she didn't like it at all), and what are the chances that precisely a crossdresser is "so unlucky" to spark a massive case of gynecomastia all of a sudden? I wear bras (under 2 layers) even when our kid is around, and since he's young, I hug him continuously and I am sure that he can feel the straps and the cups of the bras. I tell myself that he won't remember, so he won't care. Hopefully.

So far there has never been a problem. Nipple play is a huge part of our lovemaking, so she plays a lot with my breasts without ever raising the subject of them being larger or heavier. She noticed that they are softer (the skin), but she didn't think much of it because I usually shave and moisturize my body anyway.

So, here I am. I guess that I will soon have to take a break but at the same time PM seems addictive and I always want to push ahead a bit more. Until a few months ago I was swimming in my 38C bras but now my "underboob" rests against the bottom of the cup. Something is changing and it's thrilling and scary.

I think this is a question that needs a lot of introspection.  You kind of have to decide for yourself what "staying male" even means before you can address the concern.

By some people's definition, I am still Male since i haven't had reassignment surgery, but I haven't considered myself one for years. 

My family is completely supportive.   My wife and kids still call me husband and dad, but use the effeminate pronouns.   "She is my dad".  My father introduced me to his commanding officer as his daughter.  It was awkward at first, but as a continued in my journey, I grew much more comfortable with myself than I ever was as a man.

(17-01-2019, 09:34 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I know that many of us have written bits and bobs of their experience in their thread, but I'd like to have a place where we can all learn the good and the bad of having/growing boobs while remaining males and family men.
This is mostly for those that lead a normal family life with eife and kids and/or that are in a position where they are close to their relatives in every day life.

I could sum up some questions like: What's your family like? Have you grown boobs already? What did you tell them? How has this changed things?... But I'd like this space to be a bit of a brain dump where we can tell our story, ask and give advice, warn about pitfalls and so on.

I confess that I am opening this thread to help otgers and, at the same time, understand more about my own situation. I'd like to stress that this is in the Male staying Male section, and it's intended for experiences of those that have no plan of transitioning.

I pass off my bigger boobs as part of me being 20lbs over weight. However, as I'm aggressively working on losing the weight this spring & summer by getting back into running, I don't know what will they look like when i get back into the 170lb area, from the 190lb area im currently at. And i can certainly attribute 10 lbs of my weight gain to taking PM to feminize my appearance. 
But on the other hand I get to wear a bra of some sort when I'm running, otherwise the girls are flopping around all willy-nilly, and i really dont want to scare the neighnorhood too much as i trot on by!

(17-01-2019, 10:03 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  It's just fair that I start this off:

I am a 40 years old white guy from London. I am happily married and we have a 2 years old boy. Although I have been crossdressing since I can remember, my wife knows, I would describe myself as the average cisgender manly man. I enjoy my role as father and breadwinner, my monthly night out with friends and colleagues at the pub getting drunk, and my quite active social life which includes taking my son to swim, going to the seaside, poolside parties with my office etc... 
I have always had a thing for "senses and feeling". I love to feel light fabrics, the height of high heels, and since my nipples have always been very sensitive, I wanted to feel what it's like to have breasts behind them (and maybe fill my bras when I crossdress).

I am reaching now a point, after 2 1/2 years toying with PM, where the shape of my chest is showing through my man's t-shirt. I "have boobs", even if noone would call them as such because their shape is not very round and they can pass for chubby moobs. But I think that I am reaching a point when my "moobs" will be too big for how chubby I am. On one side this makes me happy, or I wouldn't be doing NBE, on another side I am scared that my wife, who knows nothing of NBE, will question me. I am planning at least 3 seaside holidays for 2019 and, obviously, that could be a problem too with family and friends.

I am in a bit of a pink fog, I guess. I know I should stop but I keep going back at it. I even bought a number of bras with the intention of start wearing them in my everyday life. I had this thing before, about somehow taking my CD fetish into my normal life, but the appeal is getting stronger now that I would have something to fill the bras with.
I started wearing more when at home, under my t-shirts and jumpers. As I said, my wife doesn't care. But she'd be pissed if she found out about NBE (we somehow jokedjabout the subject of me growing boobs and she didn't like it at all), and what are the chances that precisely a crossdresser is "so unlucky" to spark a massive case of gynecomastia all of a sudden? I wear bras (under 2 layers) even when our kid is around, and since he's young, I hug him continuously and I am sure that he can feel the straps and the cups of the bras. I tell myself that he won't remember, so he won't care. Hopefully.

So far there has never been a problem. Nipple play is a huge part of our lovemaking, so she plays a lot with my breasts without ever raising the subject of them being larger or heavier. She noticed that they are softer (the skin), but she didn't think much of it because I usually shave and moisturize my body anyway.

So, here I am. I guess that I will soon have to take a break but at the same time PM seems addictive and I always want to push ahead a bit more. Until a few months ago I was swimming in my 38C bras but now my "underboob" rests against the bottom of the cup. Something is changing and it's thrilling and scary.

Shirazmn,

I'm really disappointed that this thread didn't get more traction, because I would really like to hear the stories from a lot of guys, especially on the topics of how they started  on this journey, and what they have said to their wives, and what stage they are at and how their lives are now.

For my part, I'm a 68-year-old white male from Texas. I've been married for almost 10 years to my fourth wife, but I wouldn't describe it as happy. I've had some latent crossdressing desires for a long time, but they never really surfaced much until about a year ago, when I got a "brain fart" and just went after it in a big way, Within a week, I was going shopping at the thrift stores dressed in skirt, blouse, panties, and bra stuffed with a 36DD breast form.  But in the year since, I've gone through 3 complete purges, and had some very difficult conversations with my wife, who does NOT accept it all. The conclusion of the discussion was that if I pushed it or persisted in it, it would be "the death of our marriage."

I knew that it was possible for men to take hormones and develop some breasts.  I had read that, while everyone is different, typically, you would top out at about a small B cup. If I was going to develop breasts, I wanted them bigger than that, because I like big breasts! But I also didn't want to do anything overt to cause them.  In another thread, I mentioned an article I stumbled across about a middle-aged guy who grew 38DDD boobs as a result of prescription meds, and I was jealous!

And then I stumbled on this site, and I've been pouring over it every chance I get and trying to absorb everything I can.  I stumbled onto the thread "Binaural Beats" in the Personal Programs section, and, while skeptical, I thought, well, I can give that try and just see what it does, and that's not really doing anything "overt".  If it does work, and the wife asks where those boobs came from, I can say I don't know!

But as has been mentioned on here many times, the whole process of growing boobs has a strong tendency to be addictive.  So I'm not sure I'll be able to leave it there!

At the same time, I'm not 100% convinced I want to go there, even if the wife was not a consideration.  Am I going to go a year or two down this road, develop a pair that can't be hidden, and then decide I really don't want them?  Getting rid of a pair of boobs is not like throwing out a few hundred dollars worth of crossdressing clothes!  It's scary!

I'd love to hear from others where they are on this road.

It surprises me to have not seen more interest in this dialog.  It seems the topic ought to open a floodgate of admissions/comparisons of experiences.

Although the idea of having boobs initially thrilled me, I soon recognized that to have them on an otherwise non-feminine body would make me feel as though I had a deformity.  The same with my dabbling in cross-dressing.  If not on a feminine body, it just didn't work for me.

I turned instead to keeping all body hair shaved smooth (excepting arms), grew long feminine hair, reduced my waist size to 27-1/2 inches, lifting weights daily to increase overall muscle mass in more female proportions, and taking testosterone boosters as well as DHT blockers.  I find I feel either virile or femme, as my mood dictates.  My need is to pass as a very fit guy (and who, privately, would look great in a dress.)  If I had boobs, I'm sorry, but I would feel like a freak.  My one concession to NBE is estriol cream to nipples, while using inverted nipple correctors, for about an hour a day.  My wife recently commented that she doesn't know what I'm doing, but that I now have nipples that look like a woman's.  Now I'm afraid to take my shirt off in public, even to show off my six-pack.  I'm sure glad I don't have actual breast buds..

Thank you for chipping in.
I can understand why this this thread is not the most popular. It does require introspection, which is something many of us prefer not to do until "it's too late", and it's aimed at those who are not Trans, which is a fine line that many around here walk without having decided on which side to stay (not that they need to).

Just to update my own thoughts, I have recently been to the seaside with some family. I was extremely self conscious about them saying something. I still go to swim weekly with my young son and nobody here in London has said anything, but my sister has a level of openness that I can't find in strangers or even inmy wife. (Simply put: she doesn't have a filter between brain and mouth). The result of that holiday is that her husband has put on some weight and has developed some belly and some "beer boobies" that fold underneath more than what a lot of us guys on NBE ever achieve. He literally has more boobs than me, and that's just from beer and fatty food. I looked around and I couldn't see any weird stares to him or me so, instead of coming back home feeling shame for what I was doing, I decided to push through a bit more with NBE.

That was in mid-September ane led to a revised program of daily 500mg each day, instead of 1000mg one week every 3. Even with the lower dosage, something has changed. My boobs are changing shape, "inflating" underneath, and the nipples are now positioned closer to the top than the front. A crease is developing under the boob too. The feeling of having boobs is being validated by what I see in the mirror. My nipples are also darkening a bit and, while areolas are still small (which I like) I thinnk that my nipples are slowly moving to a more feminine shape. I always thought that this would scare me, but for some reason it does a lot less than expected.

The next episode in my story will be a visit to my wife's family that live in a sunny country. We'll spend time on the beach and at the sea, so once again I am a bit concerned of what they'll say. The right course of action would probably be to stop PM and let my chest "deflate" a bit (as it sometimes happens after stopping) but I like the firmer and rounder shape more than the flabby fat-moobs shape, so I will probably continue my 500mg/day and hope for firmness and no extra growth until we are back in mid-Jan. Then I'll reassess.

Well to start, today is my birthday (71),  I'm happily married , rearing two grandchildren. The wife does not accept the fact that I have grown boobs 38D's and both my wifes relations and mine know that I have them and could care less. My granddaughter wishes that she had them and my bra collection. My grandson doesn't really care as long as he can get a hug every now and then.

I do find that it is hard to keep the Noogleberry for any longer periods of use grater than about an hour as to privacy. 

My goal is a 38DD and I'm within 1/2 inch from my goal (For now anyway).

(18-11-2019, 11:26 PM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  Well to start, today is my birthday (71),  I'm happily married , rearing two grandchildren. The wife does not accept the fact that I have grown boobs 38D's and both my wifes relations and mine know that I have them and could care less. My granddaughter wishes that she had them and my bra collection. My grandson doesn't really care as long as he can get a hug every now and then.

I do find that it is hard to keep the Noogleberry for any longer periods of use grater than about an hour as to privacy. 

My goal is a 38DD and I'm within 1/2 inch from my goal (For now anyway).

First, Happy Birthday!

Can you expand more on what it’s done to your relationship with your wife? Also, how was it when you first started? Did you discuss it with her first? If not, what was the reaction when she noticed? Lots of questions here, since that is my situation.

Thanks.

Hi, am a little over 50 and just slightly overweight, but that extra weight is coming off.
I am pretty sure I'm an A cup, but that bra i have on is a B.
I definitely can't take my top off in public anymore because they are far too upright to look like man boobs and don't sag at all.
The wife hasn't noticed, hasn't seen me naked for over a year.
Initially I just wanted to fill an A cup, but now want a bit more, enough that I can still hide them at work.
Work in a very testosterone infused environment so colleague's definitely can't know, positive though is we wear bullet proof vests which you can hide a lot under, so can afford to grow another couple of inches.

What I would like to know is, what do the rest of you do when you get sick?
My doctor obviously has no idea what I'm growing, decided just to surprise him next time I get sick and have to take my shirt off.
Dreading that day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon