Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Autogynephilia Discussed

(03-01-2019, 01:18 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I did once describe myself as a male lesbian...

Same here!

Ditto to,pansy
It’s all very confusing isn’t it
Lol
X
Julie

I see things clearly. When in doubt don't be American, be Greek.

Auto means self, gyne means femine, philia means love. Feminine self love.

I think what it is is that transwomen lack confidence, are lonely, and sexually frustrated... so they lust for the only person who they can be sure will love them back: themselves.

I am MTF btw.

I think, in my case...sometimes when masturbating I look at my dick, and want nothing more to suck my own dick. So I think I'd lust for my own genitals no matter what genitals I have lol.

Also I think the degrees of my autogynephillia would depend on the shape of my boobs. If my boobs were perfectly round I'd probably be super autogynephillic, if they were V shaped I'd just be like meh, whatever.

Also I think it would eventually get boring to stare at them everyday. What would be more exciting is having actual sex instead of spamming pics of myself on Facebook. Never was the type to spam sexy pics online. Always was more shy and reserved.

Also its like...I'm a virgin. For all I know if I have sex with my dick, it feels weird and awkward. And what turns me on is thinking about rubbing tight fishnet swimwear all on my pussy tightly. If that means I'm an autogynephile sue me. What am I supposed to do? Walk around with a dick flapping around and a dick that hurts me and feels weird and awkward? No I want to feel sleek smooth and satisfied. What if I litterally can't orgasm with my dick in someone's butt. What am I supposed to do, feel shame and not get a sex-change? Is it wrong to want to feel sexually satisfied? What makes me feel the best is the idea of a strong dominant person making me submit and them wrapping their arms around me. The idea of having a pussy turns me on because its like, forcing fully telling me that my destiny is to be female, that I am a pathetic effiminant male that could never make it as a man, and that now I have no choice but to be female and submit to dominant people, and that the pussy is whats right for me because it naturally fits my sexually submissive and effete nature.

Only problem is I think most guys are ugly so what I want to have sex with the most is a strong tall, but beautiful autogynephillic transsexual. Doesn't really turn me on that much to think about being used by generic boring guys. Instead I'm attracted to strong, yet feminine people. Something turns me on about their sex drive so much, its like I want someone who wants to be lusted after, not some cold fish asexual. Plus its like, a lot of the autogynephilles are more feminine looking than some of the hardcore "traditional" transsexuals and I'm into feminine looks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon