Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Autogynephilia Discussed - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Autogynephilia Discussed (/showthread.php?tid=28813)

Pages: 1 2 3

Autogynephilia Discussed - spanky - 20-11-2018

Here's an interesting discussion of autogynephilia, including the destructive tendency of self-identified minority groups to put each other down.

RE: Autogynephilia Discussed - Happyme - 20-11-2018

Me thinks you forgot something?
BOBBI

RE: Autogynephilia Discussed - julieTG - 20-11-2018

Ditto
Link not there
X

Julie

RE: Autogynephilia Discussed - Stevenator. - 20-11-2018

Maybe we’re supposed to have our own discussion (?)

RE: Autogynephilia Discussed - VergeOfDiscovery - 21-11-2018

(20-11-2018, 11:31 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Maybe we’re supposed to have our own discussion (?)

We are. 

I for one am not afraid of this term. I don't assume it's a disorder (although it might be in some cases).

Being sexually aroused by the thought of being/becoming female is simply one way of experiencing the world in which one finds oneself.

Perhaps I don't fully understand or appreciate the origins of this term.

I don't care. I know what it means to me and it's not something I'm afraid of. Smile

RE: Autogynephilia Discussed - spanky - 21-11-2018

Well, this is embarrassing.   I guess I forgot the link.  Perhaps I am just a little unhinged.  On second thought, I guess we knew that already.  In any event, here it is, in all its lengthy splendor.  It kind of wanders off into discussions of Kierkegaard and other philosophical musings that are sleep-inducing, but still, there is some interesting stuff there.  I will be interested in any thoughts.

https://youtu.be/Q6u5SOfSw00

Sorry for being a ditz!

RE: Autogynephilia Discussed - Stevenator. - 21-11-2018

Interesting discussions. I don’t socialize anymore. 
Could be my age, shift work & am married, but I’m 
not near as social as I used to be. I worked in theater 
for ten years. They would not recognize me anymore. 
But I was always closely associated with pride week, 
shows, parades, personalities, you name it. I think it’s
a damn crying shame that sub-groups become divisive 
with each other. Especially around Pride. It irks me to 
no end. I guess it boils down to human nature, but 
bickering & infighting irks me. 

Interesting if I attended any event today, it would be
a different perspective now. LoL. I’m thinking about one
day surprising them by showing up in my skirt, bikini top
and work boots. HaHa. 

But Autogynephila is interesting. I’ll admit it happens. 
I look in the mirror 900 times a day. Progress *is* exciting.

RE: Autogynephilia Discussed - Shirazmn - 21-11-2018

This topic has surfaced here and there on the forum before. 
"Autogynephiliac" defines crossdressers better than MtFs. Transsexuals tend to be offended when this philia is associated with them because it identifies a state of "liking" something rather than "being something". I believe that many TS have actually gone through some phase of Autogynephilia at some point, but it's also true that one important fact that is told to TS people in the first place is that they are unlikely to turn into their ideal femal form, so Autogynephilia will probably be overcome before a healthy transition.

I know of at leas one TS that attributes her transition to Autogynephilia. ( http://alsoashley.tumblr.com ) . She says that she gets a kick from hearing people saying how feminine she is becoming and how hot she looks as she transition to female.
I honestly hope for her that she has more than a fetish as a motivation, but that's what she says.

I, as a crossdresser, am less into my female form than I am into fantasizing about behaving like a female. I understand why some women, and even TS, may find my "mild" Autogynephilia offensive, as it's based on stereotypes about women's beauty and behaviour, but because it's a fetish that I practice in private environments I tend not to give too much importance to other's views on what I do.

Curiously enough, I believe that my Autogynephilia has nothing to do with my NBE. Knowing that I would never pass, the idea of having some kind of breasts has little to do with how I present myself and a lot more to do with the feelings I am getting from an enhanced body part that I can have while still being male. For example, even if I could probably build up some cleavage now to show at a fetish club, I will probably not do it and, instead, I tend to incorporate my enhanced breast sensitivity in my "regular" lovemaking with my wife where I behave as a dominant male.

RE: Autogynephilia Discussed - spanky - 21-11-2018

I believe that people find their way to a group like this traveling a wide variety of paths.  While I wish I could speak with some authority about the psychology of it all, I cannot.  I am not an expert and am not even a student of the subject.  Thus, I am pretty much limited to my own experiences.  I do fell, however, that we would all be better off being broadly tolerant, accepting, non-judgmental and even welcoming of gender/sexual differences.  As long as we do not harm others, what is there to complain about?

My own path did not begin to emerge until I was perhaps 50 years old.  Although for a number of years I wore very long hair, I had had no more than passing thoughts of femininity.  However, my nipples and chest began to assume an increasingly important role in my sex life with my wife.  Attention to my breasts, typically male as they were, became a regular part of my erotic life, both with my wife and when I was alone.  I cannot say for certain that this tied to what transpired thereafter, but I believe breast-focused sexual play did open a door for me.  Not finding the male chest attractive while finding the female form very much so, at some point I began to imagine making my own body more appealing along female lines.

Over the same period of time, I became quite interested in wearing women's clothes.  Once I donned my first pair of panties, I very quickly realized how much I wanted to wear other female apparel, jewelry, lipstick, etc.  I also developed a desire to have my feminine characteristics noticed (although I must admit I also fear the possibility).  This, of course, fit hand-in-glove with my desire to develop a more feminine body.  I began to search around the internet and found Breast Nexus and a few other sites, and became more-than-tempted by NBE.  It took about 5 minutes to decide I wanted to try fenugreek and then peuraria mirifica, but thought I ought to come clean with my wife, who proved surprisingly open-minded about it.  So I was off to the races.  After a year or more of on-again off-again PM, I got a little more serious about it all and found a way to get prescription HRTs.  

Having feminine attributes, both in body and mind, became a big part of my consciousness, both in sexual and normal day-to-day activity.  However, it did become a trigger for arousal, although not the only trigger.  At the same time, it was not just that, as feeling feminine grew to become a comforting factor tied to personal satisfaction.  Although I believe I make a somewhat ridiculous woman, I feel more at home, more at peace, thinking of myself as one.  I have no desire to return to my prior state: I like thinking of myself as more female.  I am sure I could be characterized in numerous ways, e.g., as aberrant, fetishistic, confused, or any number of other perjoratives, and I am okay with that.  I am actually interested in hearing what others think.

RE: Autogynephilia Discussed - Stevenator. - 21-11-2018

I decided to reply on my Hello thread page 35 instead of 
Posting a blog like response here. Whew. Basically my 
Autogynephilia is based on my NBE results. I get no 
thrill from cross dressing. While my only attire at home 
is a choice of four skirts, I do desperately desire to wear 
them in public (for comfort & convenience) attire is not 
really currently part of my Autogynephilia. It’s more now 
because I finally have tits. 

<3