Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support

A few things can help, I forget the brand name - out of NYC, they've got specialty bras to re-mold the breasts, and make the underarm tissue "flow" back to the breasts. I can't vouch for the effects, but I understand from others it works. YMMV. You can try some of that using the "wet bra" method, google "The Breast Plan VI" - should still be out there.
Basic idea is, the tissue is pushed into a wet bra you wear, which is a little tight. Like, a band size smaller, and an underwire, and you can use a softcup design, I.E., no formed foam cup needed, it won't work as well as we'd like.
then you wrap in cellophane or plastic wrap (keeps it wet), ad just adjust a few times a day, pulling things back into the cups.
Over time, it'll increase the tissue captured in the cups.

Hmm...
Archived version:
http://www.oocities.org/westhollywood/vi...5/tbp.html   <-- Best version, I think

http://www.webring.org/l/rd?ring=prettyt...ntro%2Ehtm   <-- Decent version with images.

Text version: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/so...rOvaRBl3oJ

This is from the ...  mid-90s, I think? 

The Bras, I did a google, it's Bradelis. Best option is to get fitted for them. New york City might be distant, they have consultants I think - you might need to go looking. https://bradelisnewyork.com/

Lastly, a few notes:
- Male torso is different from female. You'll want to use the bad measurement as is, probably, unless you're VERY lucky.  ;-)
- Above 40" , I think it was, don't add to the band size. Just let it be the measurement.
- Account for any underarm flab. It counts towards band size, but that won't make for a happy fit, I learned that the hard way.
- Find the shapes of your breasts: https://www.bratabase.com/help/shapes/    You'll probably need to size to correct the east-west split (Use a tight sports bra often, and pull the tissues to make the shape you want, pulling the nipples to point front. :-)  )

And you'll want to check Bratabase or Full on top / Full on bottom bra types and brands, make sure you're using the best style and brand to fit you well. You have to sort of "not be a girl" here: the skimpy sexy bras won't be your friends many times, you need the right bra, even if it's "utilitarian." I had to explain this to a girlfriend, she was "well endowed" (DD+) and I had to MAKE her go for a fitting...  She wanted to be sexy for me, s was always wearing lace demi-cups and such - which were the wrong size. I also had no issue with the utilitarian ones for normal wear, sexy is great but - if she's in pain by the end of the day, what she looks like is irrelevant, especially since it's the PERSON, not her clothes...  I'd rather she not have "quad boob" and "look sexy," and instead have a more basic bra that gives good support and shaping. They all look the same on the floor, if you know what I mean.  ;-)

That's a long winded example to say, make sure you wear the right bra, and make function the priority. ;-)

Keep us posted.
-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by Shirazmn - 27-10-2018, 08:48 AM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by evy71 - 27-10-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by Shirazmn - 27-10-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by Pansy-Mae - 28-10-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by Billie - 08-11-2018, 05:22 AM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by Dartanious Lea - 27-10-2018, 11:06 PM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by Shirazmn - 28-10-2018, 07:47 AM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by Pansy-Mae - 28-10-2018, 10:48 AM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by Birgit - 28-10-2018, 02:08 PM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by Dianna1395 - 30-10-2018, 04:11 AM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by happyfeet - 01-11-2018, 11:00 AM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by happyfeet - 01-11-2018, 11:00 AM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by jannet.duff - 07-11-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by evy71 - 08-11-2018, 09:09 AM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by jannet.duff - 08-11-2018, 10:56 AM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by evy71 - 08-11-2018, 12:31 PM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by notquitemale - 28-12-2018, 02:18 AM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by Billie - 28-12-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by Beverley50 - 28-12-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support - by happyfeet - 29-12-2018, 02:03 AM