Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica Health Issues Question

On PM, I noticed weight gain and when I upped my dosage to 1500 mg a day, I developed itchy, red hives on my chest and underarms. I stopped till the hives went away and now keep it to 1000 a day. 500 in the am and 500 in the pm. So far, no hives.

Blood cloths seem to be a recurring side effect of PM (as hormones have an effect on blood's thickness).
Also, if you have a history of breast cancer in your family, PM may increase the chances to develop one.

OK I took PM for 3 months and i stopped 3 weeks ago. Well except for me still massaging my breast they are growing I would say as fast as when i was on PM.

Has something changed in my body that it is making more E or converting more E etc?  I was thinking of trying estrogen cream and or back on PM again.

Has anyone any thoughts or experience with:

1 continued growth after stopping PM
2 use of estrogen cream

thanks gals!

Can't live on pm forever .. when starting out pm is very good to get growth after that it will cause bloating and weight gain if you are not careful.
I moved to bovine ovary and then after that recently to ldb lamooni
I am stuck with a boating problem which I'm working out through exercise and liposculpture 
Be sure to watch other aspects beside feminization keep low card diets and stop alcohols I've learned the hard way!
My recent growth pic is here 
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=28980

(06-10-2018, 02:55 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  PM is not regulated by the FDA. There are no clinical trials proving a medical reason to use it.  There needs to be a article in a medical journal about PM.

If there were an article it would read PM femanizes men and women.

Clinical trials can be very valuable yes, however I think that if the FDA evaluates it they could just as easily ban it from being sold over the counter, and then we're right back where we started. I think the very reason that most of us use it is exactly because it falls into a grey area and we can get it easily and anonymously. This allows us to experiment with PM and discuss results and so on, and we can stop and start as we like. If it were to be banned it will become prohibitively expensive, and we'll have to get it from unreliable sources that will not be regulated by the FDA. At the moment we know the good reliable brand names, but what happens when you start buying from the black market. Who knows what will be sold as PM?

I agree with Beverley.  Whether you are taking PM or BO or whatever, NBE is readily available (at least in the US) because they are not perceived as a drug. Once medical testing begins, the FDA may start taking a closer look.  And Big Pharma might want all of us to migrate to HRT (pharma) where they can make the big profits.

(03-10-2018, 09:07 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  Thank you Pansy Mae.

I kinda feel the same from what I can read and lean. I noticed a few times when I tried 4 x 500s a day my legs in the calf's would cramp, so I backed down to 2 and 3 500s a day and make sure I take 2 5000 units of D3 a day, extra potassium and a few growth related amino acids. And of course E, B complex and extra C. Lots and lots of water too.

Be Careful Gurls!  Too much potassium can stop your heart!  That is one reason I think a heads up with a doctor , even if NOT want real HRT is smart.

(28-12-2018, 05:06 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  OK I took PM for 3 months and i stopped 3 weeks ago. Well except for me still massaging my breast they are growing I would say as fast as when i was on PM.

Has something changed in my body that it is making more E or converting more E etc?  I was thinking of trying estrogen cream and or back on PM again.

2 use of estrogen cream

thanks gals!

That's the other thing about PM....  It unlocks your E receptors and a lot of food we all eat can convert to estrogen.  So, when you stop PM, you can experience growth for a couple of months till the receptors finally closes.  Also, real and good PM has more than pueraria in it, there's a whole cocktail in PM powder.

(29-12-2018, 09:39 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(28-12-2018, 05:06 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  OK I took PM for 3 months and i stopped 3 weeks ago. Well except for me still massaging my breast they are growing I would say as fast as when i was on PM.

2 use of estrogen cream

thanks gals!

That's the other thing about PM....  It unlocks your E receptors and a lot of food we all eat can convert to estrogen.  So, when you stop PM, you can experience growth for a couple of months till the receptors finally closes.  Also, real and good PM has more than pueraria in it, there's a whole cocktail in PM powder.

Thanks everyone so so much for the tips and responses. it must be as you state that the receptors are sensitive and open and ready.

What do you all think about using a bio-estrogen cream topically and staying off the Pm for a while?

OH I should have mentioned I lost 2"s on my waist by the 3rd month on PM and my bum did gain about 2" and overall my weight is the same even though hips too are 2" fuller and upper thighs and under arms near upper rib cage has gained some fat distribution as well.

PS  a good thing, my man pants don't fit very well, so I went and purchased a few pairs of slacks and jeans in a size 10 junior regular cut that fit well.  I am still a 38b but seem to be getting fuller and rounder in the breast from week to week I can tell they are filling out.  No more soreness in breast but they feel heavy at times especially at night and when I wake.

I would like to do PM again but it seemed so much so fast I kind of had a hard time with that my change that fast and was and am a bit worried of any other health side issues to.

This (and similar) conversations are VERY interesting to me. If you've read my progress thread, you know that I've really sprouted on only 500mg a day. And my girlfriend doesn't know...and I'm not looking to transition.

After zero PM for a week, my buds are growing very slowly, my nipples itch and my buds are still sore. I think I have to be very careful at this point, as I'm already past a point of no return with these almost golf ball-sized buds.

There must be some truth/science behind the "PM stays in your system" or "estrogen receptors" situation and the discussion here has prompted me to continue my break from PM until my soreness goes away. Simply put, if my breasts keep growing, I'm going to have to deal with the physical changes before I've mentally determined the course I'm ready to take and decided how to deal with my girlfriend. 

The long and short of it is that some of us (happyboobs and me, at least) are particularly responsive to PM and have to be very careful moving forward!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon