Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovarian Supplement Question

(28-08-2018, 11:46 AM)michelle street Wrote:  bonjour Mike Smith
une dose n'aura aucun effet son long processus de rester continuellement avec une routine  
vous pouvez ne pas avoir de problèmes avec le mélange de finasteride avec BO, mieux
 vaut au moins une recherche sur les effets secondaires de finastéride mais cela est vrai pour toute chose que vous envisagez de prendre (y compris BO), le

médecin de Finasteride a-t-il été prescrit?
Bonjour tout le monde je me presente alexandre homme de 34 ans j ai commandé du pueraria mirifica voiture je veux avoir le corps d une fille hanches jambes fesses je veux savoir si sa peut fonctionner j espere pas trop tr merci pour vos reponse bisous

(28-08-2018, 08:17 AM)Mike Smith Wrote:  
(27-08-2018, 11:46 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  HRT will put you on the right track of complete transition not BO. BO will only shape your body to be female you will grow breast ,butt,hips,thighs and even will lose muscle and may even shrink your testicles a lot but to look like a female HRT will push it further like for the face and even lower T even more and add more E. So then the testicles will shrink to nothing over time and you may even lose complete use of the penis and it may shrink over time as well. BO is great to get started on and you won't lose what you gain from it.

Thanks.  So I'm still trying to find out with BO what one dose would do to your body. All of the things I've read say that it will eventually change your body to produce more E than T, but when does that start, after the first dose? A week?  If it's so powerful and affects the pituitary does just one dose affect the balance of hormones in your body so that just one dose makes you now produce slightly more E than you used to?
Just very little info about initial changes and I'm curious.

Also I am on Finasteride, does that make BO more effective on my body?

1 dosage won't do anything not even 1 bottle. You would need to stay on BO for at least up 3 months to even notice the changes starting to happen. The longer you stay on BO the more changes will occur but always take a like a month break from using BO. Start small and make a program that you will want to stick to.

Ok, so wanted to see what a few doses would do before I started into this too much. I took 2 BO capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening a couple weeks ago and none since.  It may just be my imagination but it seems as if I'm having changes even after just dosing as described above. It seems I'm having tingling in my breast and testicles after just taking 4 capsules. Is it possible that just those 4 capsules have made a change in my body that has continued to this point?  If so, will it stop?

(18-09-2018, 03:25 PM)Mike Smith Wrote:  Ok, so wanted to see what a few doses would do before I started into this too much. I took 2 BO capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening a couple weeks ago and none since.  It may just be my imagination but it seems as if I'm having changes even after just dosing as described above. It seems I'm having tingling in my breast and testicles after just taking 4 capsules. Is it possible that just those 4 capsules have made a change in my body that has continued to this point?  If so, will it stop?

This sounds like a placebo effect.  At most, you have taken 1000 mg of BO.  Unless you T levels were non-existent, that little of BO should not have changed anything and would be flushed out of your system by your liver and kidneys.  If you are truly concerned, then check with a medical doctor.  ~~ L

(18-09-2018, 03:25 PM)Mike Smith Wrote:  Ok, so wanted to see what a few doses would do before I started into this too much. I took 2 BO capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening a couple weeks ago and none since.  It may just be my imagination but it seems as if I'm having changes even after just dosing as described above. It seems I'm having tingling in my breast and testicles after just taking 4 capsules. Is it possible that just those 4 capsules have made a change in my body that has continued to this point?  If so, will it stop?

Only at 4 capsules you have nothing to be concerned about because the male body doesn't produce the female hormones just off of 4 capsules. You would need a program and stick to it in order to become feminine. Heck it takes up to a year on HRT to even see major changes but they do keep going the longer the person stays on HRT and once they have the testicles removed and the penis turned into a vagina by complete surgery than T won't ever be able to rebound and that person is stuck as female for the rest of their life.

Mike, as you are taking finasteride, you are likely to have very very low DHT and high T..
So because of T aromatase, BO is likely to be very effective on you, 4 caps per day this is a lot, I'm taking 1 pill in the morning without AA and I have good results (I take an additional dandelion in the morning too).
If I were you I'd take 1 cap/day for a few months, just to see..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon