Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pandora's Program

Nice look!

Your progress is inspiring! I am curious about the pituitary glandular. Did you notice any shift in libido? I would love to add it to my regimen but am not wanting to reduce my already low energy/libido. Performance is less of an issue as I’m not looking to use my male anatomy.

Also, what’s the recipe for your daily moisturizer to reduce hair regrowth? I just had my chest sugared for the first time yesterday and am looking for ways to naturally minimize regrowth. Thanks!

(30-08-2019, 06:06 PM)MaddieM Wrote:  Your progress is inspiring! I am curious about the pituitary glandular. Did you notice any shift in libido? I would love to add it to my regimen but am not wanting to reduce my already low energy/libido. Performance is less of an issue as I’m not looking to use my male anatomy.

Also, what’s the recipe for your daily moisturizer to reduce hair regrowth? I just had my chest sugared for the first time yesterday and am looking for ways to naturally minimize regrowth. Thanks!

Hey Maddie! Thanks for asking that question and sorry for not getting back sooner. 

The Hair Question

If I were you I would get two kinds of pumice stones. One that is very coarse and one that is a bit more fine. 
There is a soap I use daily that has a hair inhibiting herb called thanaka and I use my pumice stones daily on the areas of my body that I want the hair to diminish. 

You want to go in slow circular but firm motions and over time this will cause damage to the hair follicle and cause it to look finer and over time you wont really even notice the hairs.

On my body they have all turned translucent minus my facial hair. 

After this exfoliating session which I usually do in the shower I am quick to apply a moisturizer cream I get from Japan.

This cream has a special acid in it (Glycyrrhetic) from licorice root that also helps to inhibit hair regrowth over time. I even bought an extract from eBay to add it to my mixture. Just be aware that licorice root in excess can cause potassium issues in the body so please make sure you don't over do it and its also highly estrogenic which might interfere with your NBE routine. 

The Pituitary Question 

Defiantly crashed my libido even further, and my testicles turned purple . I'm pretty sure it shifted my hypothalamus-pituitary-thyroid axis quite effectually. It increased my NBE results and also the feminine shape I have been after. 

As for energy, yea good luck with that while blocking androgens. The best thing you can do is probably make sure you are eating more fats, magnesium, omega fatty acids, and switch to a ketogenic diet. Less carbs is the key to more energy and so is eating less.  

Also DHEA in omegas help convert into estrogen so that will also benefit your NBE and I would take collagen powder too (I and III)

I have been taking androcur 50mg now for about 2 months and had to slow down a bit because the energy zapping was just a bit to much for me. I like to exercise and and by 9pm I was crashing into bed.

Hope this helps!
Best of luck and happiness to you!

Pituitary Gland formula turned my testicles purple, too. I stopped taking it after that. I’ve often wondered whether I should have given up on it so soon

Pituitary Gland formula turned my testicles purple, too. I stopped taking it after that. I’ve often wondered whether I should have given up on it so soon

(18-09-2019, 05:35 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Pituitary Gland formula turned my testicles purple, too. I stopped taking it after that. I’ve often wondered whether I should have given up on it so soon

I was not ready for that to happen. I would really like to know what was going on during that time. All of a sudden to my testicles shrunk quite a bit and I have been shooting clear for a few months now. I went off my meds for 3 days to see if the color would change and it got a bit more cloudy so I'm not to worried. I don't want to bring children into this world so I don't care honestly.

Good day everyone,

Just a quick update as to the effects of my continued journey.  My metamorphosis is almost complete and I have almost obtained the feminine proportions I have always craved.

This is my 3rd month on a Phrama and BO combo

I have also gained quiet a bit of breast growth since I decided I want a bigger chest and have begun pumping and massaging. 

That redness on the right side is a brush burn that has scabbed over.  I can feel them aching as I type this.

This is an October Update!

Took these photos on the 7th. Been having a bit of growth.

Still to lazy to measure ehhe but its working. I think I have a bit of cleavage now Big Grin

Pretty!

(11-10-2019, 03:27 AM)Phanatic Wrote:  Pretty!

Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon