Bed Time
Pueraria Mirifica 100 mg Estro Balance

Other Supplements
Activated B-Complex 
Collagen Type I & III
Magnesium 
Biotin 
Omega Fish Oils 

I have been on and off with this for a year but have started linking consecutive weeks and starting to see developments.  

I will be uploading photos later tonight. This will be my thread to document my changes. 

Big Grin

11.17.2017 (Year after intermittently taking BO)  

https://imgur.com/a/jL565

https://imgur.com/a/4u5S1
Noticing my nipples are enlarging a lot this week. Must be the massages as they hurt to press on them now. I bought a pump that's coming in tomorrow. I had one but threw it away during a purge  Rolleyes

Is it ok to post lingerie photos? My ass looks so good now  Big Grin

Also i would like to add attachments but its not working, when i click to "add attachment" its just disappearing. It's strange because i was able to upload 3 before and then it quit on me. Any help with this would be appreciated!

Adjusting my program, 

I discovered that Zinc doesn't help with feminization and noticed this when I started to take the RAW FEMALE GLANDULAR.

I was seeing a lessening of effects and wondered what the heck.

Raw Female Glandular 
Amount per Serving
Vitamin A (Fish Liver Oil) 1,000 IU
Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol) 60 IU
Zinc 30 mg
Synergistic Complex(Ovarian Tissue, Uterus Tissue, Damiana, and Maltodextrin (from Tapioca)) 430 mg

Is 30mg of Zinc really going to sabotage my efforts? Perhaps maybe the Damiana is binding to the receptors. 

Anyway, I'm moving to  Bovine Ovary only unless they make a Ovary and Uterine Blend to make me happy otherwise no thanks Big Grin

So now im doing 6 Ovary Pills a Day. 

2x - Am

1x - Afternoon 

2x - Pm

1x - Midnight 

Sucks because i bought 4 bottles of the Glandular so now I have to sell them on ebay.

Oh well! Live and learn

(03-04-2018, 09:09 PM)Pandora56 Wrote:  https://imgur.com/a/4u5S1
Noticing my nipples are enlarging a lot this week. Must be the massages as they hurt to press on them now. I bought a pump that's coming in tomorrow. I had one but threw it away during a purge  Rolleyes

Is it ok to post lingerie photos? My ass looks so good now  Big Grin

Also i would like to add attachments but its not working, when i click to "add attachment" its just disappearing. It's strange because i was able to upload 3 before and then it quit on me. Any help with this would be appreciated!
That will be because the images may have been over the 500mb limit.

Back again, took some time off from this website but have been on and off from my routine. Ramping up again hopping to go for at least a month this time. 

My goals are mostly to feminize the contour of my body with exercise and hormones and if I gain breast's that's great too!

Currently as of 11/27/2018 

Waist - 32
Hips - 36

Bust - 34a

176 Lbs
5'11''

(Pictures soon. Not much growth; if any, in the breast dept)

Some progress updates.

Nipples have enlarged a lot since the last time I updated with photos in March 2018. 

I have been on an off not really recording my progress. 

I'm on a consecutive week 2, See below for more information of my program.

I am 30 years of age.  

Program is as follows

6am
1 x White Peony 
1 x Dandelion Root
1 x Cup of Black tea
6 x Schuessler Cell Salts (Hylands Bioplasma) 

7am
1 x Bovine Ovary

8am
1 x  1/2 Scoop of Whey Protein Powder 
1 x Magnesium Malate 

Quote:1 x Nordic Naturals Complete Omega Fish Oils 
(Female rats fed a diet enriched with n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids had a 48% increase in serum concentrations of 17β-estradiol compared with rats fed a diet enriched with n-6 fatty acids.18 )
1 x Ultra Collagen Powder Type I & III

9am
(Breakfast)

10am 
1 x Chlorella

11am
1 x white Peony 
1 x dandelion root

12pm
1 x Bovine Ovary

1pm
1 x 1/2 Scoop Whey Protein Powder

5-5:30pm
(Dinner usually) 

6pm
1 x white Peony 
1 x dandelion root

7pm
1 x Bovine Ovary 

8pm
1/2 Scoop whey protein
1 x Nordic Naturals Complete Omega Fish Oils 

9pm
150mg Saw Palmetto 

11pm
1 x White Peony

12am
1 x Bovine Ovary 

1-2am
(Bed Time)

My breast pumps should be coming in today and that will replace my massages minus my essential oil breast rub I do a few times a week. 

Soon i will be adding a few more things to this after some recommendations

They Include:
Pituitary Glandular 
Pumpkin Oil
Bioperine
L-lysine

Other Herbs I take periodically may include

Milk Thistle (liver)
Burdock Root (liver)
Black Cumin ( Strong Herb for Overall Well being; has linoleic acid)
Licorice Root ( Great Immunity booster and T-Blocker, take sparingly) 
Artemisia Annua ( Great immunity booster, Anti Cancer, has Anti-Estrogen effects) 
Hemp Oil
GABA
Serrapeptase - (Blood Clots)
Nattokinase - (Blood clots, also estrogen upregulator
Marijuana Oil Rub
Essential Oils ( IMPORTANCE OF PHENYLPROPANOIDS, MONOTERPENES, SESQUITERPENES)

Quote:THE TRIPLE WHAMMY
The big triple punch combination of "PMS" (Phenylpropanoids, Monoterpenes, and Sesquiterpenes) found in essential oils is very powerful in addressing many illnesses, injuries, and disease conditions. That is because this combination offers the following:

First, you clean the receptor sites allowing the proper transfer of hormones, peptides, neurotransmitters, steroids, and other intracellular messengers. (The Phenylpropanoids do that.)

Second, you deprogram or erase the wrong information from cellular memory stored in the DNA. (The Sesquiterpenes take care of that.)

Third, you reprogram the cells with the correct information so they can function properly. (The Monoterpenes do this.)

These three classes of chemical components are why essential oils can sometimes affect a healing that is nearly instant and also permanent. What they simply do is to restore the body back to its natural state of balance and health. While a specific oil may have one or two of these three classes of compounds as its predominant chemistry, all the Biblical oils contain some of all of them. This is one secret to their amazing healing abilities.

So there you have it in a nutshell: The way the blood-brain barrier works and the biochemistry of one of the ways essential oils can help achieve a healing.

Best of Wishes,
Pandora

Weekly Update 

Nipples are extremely sore, hard to play with them when they are feeling like this. 
Been having a lot of growth. Body is very soft, legs look good and my butt is filling out. 
My brother whom I live with commented that my skin looks very supple to which I told him its the collagen  Big Grin

~Weekly Update~

Last week, freaked out a bit and stopped taking the BO for 2 days and took some blood cleansers and realized I was being stupid and  began to take it again. Lost 2 days but I think I have began to bud. I can feel a tiny hard bump about the size of a pea underneath my left nipple and the right side seems to have a lump forming and its a bit sore. 

No changes to program, more updates to follow.

*Update*

Nipples are a lot bigger and the buds are getting bigger. I can tell I have growth as my cup size has increased to a B.

I am now 36/38

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon