Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Side Effects/Weird Issues with Barlowe's

(26-09-2017, 06:43 PM)Krrdex Wrote:  
(24-09-2017, 08:03 PM)PaulaJ Wrote:  Barlowe's seems significantly stronger than Ainterol from my experience. Though it is only 550mg, it feels almost as strong to me as when I was taking 1000mg of Ainterol at the same time. It has the opposite effect on me as it makes me really sleepy, as in hard to even stay awake all day even after a full night's sleep. I have felt a rush of anxiety sometimes about 30 minutes to an hour after taking PM now that I think about it.

Not able to show label at the moment, but the only thing listed as Other Ingredients is Plant Cellulose(HPMC) from Vegi-Caps.

Any idea on other brands as ainterol seems to be impossible to get and I'd rather deal with the low level dysphoria than the side effects I had on barlowes.

You can get Ainterol (3 bottles of 100 tabs) from a seller on Ebay.com. Cost is $58.95,I believe, and $6.45 for shipping.  You can PM me & I will get you the seller's name if you want it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon