Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Probably worrying over nothing

(21-06-2016, 01:14 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Sofia,

Bearing in mind that most males don't want breast development, I think your doctor is just being diligent.

Here's my experience with this issue:

(26-02-2013, 11:35 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  As I mentioned in another thread, I went to the doctor's today. During the visit she asked me to lift up my shirt so she could listen to my heartbeat. Near the end of the visit she said she noticed my growth of breast tissue and asked me whether I was bothered or concerned about it. I of course said, 'no, I'm not bothered at all.' Big Grin

It could be that your doctor has more reason to be concerned about your health than the one I saw. In any case, unless the herbs are creating a health issue for you, I think he'll drop the issue if your health is good.

Yes, I recall that post. But my shirt was not lifted. :p Oh I am sure I have something, I always have something. If it's not one thing it is another. I am sure the doctor was just doing his due diligence since it has been a while since I last had any bloodwork done. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

(21-06-2016, 11:35 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  psssst... get the bloodwork done! Wink

I know I know, I'm gonna get it done. Are you going to need proof I did? Huh Tongue

Doctors are human and I don't assume what they say is gospel. I've learned that when I was young and called my pediatrician on a misdiagnosis. And he was a terrific doctor.

The medical profession is invaluable, but sometimes, even a routine physical can be like taking your car in for servicing where you know if you don't stand you're ground, you're likely to get screwed (like being put on a prescription you don't really need).

And not every doc is going to be ok with what you're into. Sometimes it's just better to be with another who is more open to things and not judgmental.

We can't know everything, but it is good to learn as much as we can when dealing with "experts" such as doctors. They can't know everything either, and can be judgmental from their own particular vantage points. One doc may assume if there's breast growth it is undesirable to you, and wants to be helpful with that.

May we have the confidence to reply...I really like them, and I'm hoping they'll become even bigger. Smile

When you cant talk to a doctor about your breast growth, gender dysphoria or herbal intake, what should you do?

What I did was I talked to another doctor. My Psycologist Psyciatrist and my support group. They knew me and my secual orientation my gender issues and what pills I take. Find a talk therapy group or doctor. It helps if they are recomended for gender issues.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon