Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What have I done?

So I'm excited to say I've got my pictures ready. Big Grin. I was going to do really low resolution pictures so that I would be harder to identify, but I didn't like the quality of them. I also got another set of pictures ready that I took on my last trip too. Debating which to post first now. Plus since tomorrow is my 18 month anniversary on NBE I was planning on doing a set of side by side comparison pictures which I haven't done in a while. Busy busy busy... Oh and I have to work, yuck. :p

I guess I'll be posting my nightie pictures first. Blush

psst :p pick a name yet? Tongue hee hee

(23-05-2016, 07:50 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  psst :p pick a name yet? Tongue hee hee

I'm going to hold off on a definite name until I post my makeover pictures in case there is a better matching name that I like. Wink. I guess I should post the pictures then. I am a bit nervous doing so, but I've come this far.

*sigh* okay, it is done, I have posted my makeover pictures in My Progress page. I am open to name suggestions. I am currently liking the name Sofia Lauren, but there might be a name that is more suitable. Smile

Thank you everyone for your support!

Hi Fire and Ice,

Liking the pictures, some good progress there and definately a feminized body.

I got really prettied up on Saturday night, even if I didnt go further than the sofa but boy (or girl!) even I didnt recognise myself from some angles. My new avatar pic is the result - yes its low res, black and white and slightly grainy so think this one is safe to post even as a facial shot as I dont think I look anything like the picture in male mode!

Also glad you might finally have finally got your name sorted, I had it easy with mine as I didnt hate it, I never found out what my middle name might have been if I had been a girl so I have freedom with that one, although it definately has to start with a J for some reason!

Satya

(23-05-2016, 10:00 PM)Satya Wrote:  Hi Fire and Ice,

I got really prettied up on Saturday night, even if I didnt go further than the sofa but boy (or girl!) even I didnt recognise myself from some angles. My new avatar pic is the result - yes its low res, black and white and slightly grainy so think this one is safe to post even as a facial shot as I dont think I look anything like the picture in male mode!

Also glad you might finally have finally got your name sorted, I had it easy with mine as I didnt hate it, I never found out what my middle name might have been if I had been a girl so I have freedom with that one, although it definately has to start with a J for some reason!

Satya

That's awesome Satya, nice new profile picture! Thank you for the compliment, I was surprised how the dress fit me. I wasn't expecting it to look nice on me. I figured it was going to look attrocious and I would be done with pursuing anything further.

I'm contemplating updating profile picture to one of my makeover pictures, but I am not quite sure about it. Also thought about doing some photoshop to one of the pictures to maybe add a Fire and Ice effect, but I'm being a bit lazy for that. Traveling is really taking a toll, and I have not had a chance to respond properly to everyone. I don't think I could have decided on a name, but thanks to everyone here, a name kind of just fell on my lap. I feel like a kid again fascinated with my new signature. I LOVE IT! So many loops and swirls, took me forever to perfect my given name's signature, and this one was super easy, like second nature. Big Grin

Good luck finding a middle name, I love J's too, but there are already too many J's in my family. Cool

(23-05-2016, 10:00 PM)Satya Wrote:  Hi Fire and Ice,

Satya

Jasmine? Jessica, Josephine, Joy, Jan, Jane, June, Jennifer,Juana ,<- that one always makes me think "Juana dance?" , Julia, jannice,jorgiana (I personally thing jasmine kind of goes good with Satya.. but that's me Tongue, it sounds sophistocated )

(23-05-2016, 09:38 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  *sigh* okay, it is done, I have posted my makeover pictures in My Progress page. I am open to name suggestions. I am currently liking the name Sofia Lauren, but there might be a name that is more suitable. Smile

I love the pictures Sophia... you have a true 'air' about you that really shows the femininity

(25-05-2016, 04:38 AM)Mickie Wrote:  
(23-05-2016, 09:38 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  *sigh* okay, it is done, I have posted my makeover pictures in My Progress page. I am open to name suggestions. I am currently liking the name Sofia Lauren, but there might be a name that is more suitable. Smile

I love the pictures Sophia... you have a true 'air' about you that really shows the femininity

Thanks Mickie, not sure about the "air" of femininity, but there is a strong possibility that I had a few mannerisms that would be considered feminine, and now perhaps more are coming out, or are a bit more pronounced. I don't know cause I live with myself day in and day out. Big Grin

You look amazing! very Fem and Happy!
I am 40 and decided to embrace what I ve been fighting for so many years.Welcome to the roller coaster ride!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon