Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey was looking for advice

(06-05-2016, 06:04 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Estradiol can be done via patches. Right now all used forms of anti-androgens used for HRT are oral tablets. Spironolactone is the most common in the USA. If you're anywhere else most likely you'll be put on cyproterone acetate, and the kidneys shouldn't even matter, but the risks to the liver increase.

Again though, a doctor will know more than we would.

thank you so much for all the information ill be sure to keep this in mind definitely

One more quick question with the changes that can occur to the libido over the course of feminisation process will it have a effect on my over all sexuality/orientation?

Like will I end up being attracted to males? I did do some reading about it but it wasn't very clear for me to understand when it got to that point
Sounds like A really Noobie question I am sorry

(06-05-2016, 06:24 PM)Ghost_Lee Wrote:  One more quick question with the changes that can occur to the libido over the course of feminisation process will it have a effect on my over all sexuality/orientation?

Like will I end up being attracted to males? I did do some reading about it but it wasn't very clear for me to understand when it got to that point

No. It may help to release any inhibitions you might have, but it will not actually change your orientation. So for example, you might think you're only attracted to women, say, but when you start on hormones you MIGHT start to notice guys too, but without any reduction in your interest in women (other than just the overall decrease in libido in general). In reality, you already had been bi in that case, you just were repressing the attraction to males and the hormones helped release that internal block.

This doesn't happen to everyone. Many trans women were always attracted to females before and become lesbians after. Many others were always attracted to males before and are just hetero after. And there are those who always knew they were bi, or at least released the block on their own before hormones.

(06-05-2016, 06:38 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(06-05-2016, 06:24 PM)Ghost_Lee Wrote:  One more quick question with the changes that can occur to the libido over the course of feminisation process will it have a effect on my over all sexuality/orientation?

No. It may help to release any inhibitions you might have, but it will not actually change your orientation. So for example, you might think you're only attracted to women, say, but when you start on hormones you MIGHT start to notice guys too, but without any reduction in your interest in women (other than just the overall decrease in libido in general). In reality, you already had been bi in that case, you just were repressing the attraction to males and the hormones helped release that internal block.

This doesn't happen to everyone. Many trans women were always attracted to females before and become lesbians after. Many others were always attracted to males before and are just hetero after. And there are those who always knew they were bi, or at least released the block on their own before hormones.

Yeah if I am right I think I remember reading that there is a change in pheromones that makes you notice the opposite gender more

Well I know what my feelings are and how I for see things I think I will most likely still have a stronger attraction to woman (as you also stated)
But like I say thank you for the information it has really helped me do some more thinking for the future

The problem I have next though is convincing my family of the desire I have and want to change to And I am not a very confident person at all finding that confidence is very hard it was hard for me during my school years when I was growing up but I eventually got there after a very long time

Hi there ghost,

I'm willing to guess you're on beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, etc. these meds can cause gynecomastia and feminization. So, as an unintended consequence, a man with lower T can be on a direction of HrT without realizing it, and with the addition of E2 And it's HrT. Btw, E2 inhibits DHT, albeit in a lower percentage (40-50%). Spiro is possibly contraindicated with your nephrotic syndrome. Labs will certainly be a key indicator one way or another if HRT is approved. I'd plan on being told to see a therapist first, but who knows?, do expect some rejection in pursuing HRT, it happens, stay firm, positive and focused if this is your goal,

(06-05-2016, 07:53 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi there ghost,

I'm willing to guess you're on beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, etc. these meds can cause gynecomastia and feminization. So, as an unintended consequence, a man with lower T can be on a direction of HrT without realizing it, and with the addition of E2 And it's HrT. Btw, E2 inhibits DHT, albeit in a lower percentage (40-50%). Spiro is possibly contraindicated with your nephrotic syndrome. Labs will certainly be a key indicator one way or another if HRT is approved. I'd plan on being told to see a therapist first, but who knows?, do expect some rejection in pursuing HRT, it happens, stay firm, positive and focused if this is your goal,
Hey thanks for the reply Smile
I haven't taken anything that changes my body yet I am a normal male who will be 24 soon so I am too far away and past puberty for feminisation to have a full effect if I started now (not saying I wont start I really want to pursue this desire I have so yeah that is the plan eventually to start feminisation)

Unless you mean unintentionally from the medication I have to take for my medical condition anyway's I used to take Prednisolone (which is a immune system suppression drug I took it for around 20 years or so over the times I had relapses (its a steroid drug)

But this is my concern I don't think I will be able to do it due to my background which like I say if so really upsets me to the point of need to talk to people to cheer me up Sad

Look at some transgender videos on You tube, you will be surprised on how well a 24 year old can transition. A 54 year old, not so much Blush but it hasn't stopped me trying.

(06-05-2016, 11:34 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Look at some transgender videos on You tube, you will be surprised on how well a 24 year old can transition. A 54 year old, not so much Blush but it hasn't stopped me trying.

well by then hopefully I will be fully feminised before I reach 54 so I still have time to think of life style changes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon