Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Differences in perception

I notice my breasts more when looking down at them, seems bigger at first when rising for the day. Looking at them in the mirror don't see like there is much there.

(21-04-2016, 02:25 PM)rollerone Wrote:  I notice my breasts more when looking down at them, seems bigger at first when rising for the day. Looking at them in the mirror don't see like there is much there.

I get that too, They seem to look bigger on the morning than the do in the afternoon. I still don't see that much in the mirror, but pictures seem to indicate my mirror lies. Dodgy

I agree with the morning/larger thing. perhaps that's because the lymphatic system has not drained from the overnight rest period? I have heard that rest is crucial for breast growth. and I know the lymph system is connected through axillary lymph in the armpits to breast ( I think Tongue) ... so perhaps laying on your side all night (like me), they 'pool" up inside? silly notion, but hey, who knows?

There are so many factors that influence how I perceive 'them':

Do I feel cold or warm? (If cold they are really tiny Wink)
How do I stand? (Shoulders squared - they seem smaller)
Mirror or photo? (Mirror usually bigger, but not always.)
And if photo, what is the vantage point / angle (low vantage point - they seem bigger).
Do I see whole of my body or just chest area? (Only chest area - bigger.)
Etc...

Interesting thing is that in time I somehow get used to having bigger breasts and what I would have considered big in past is quite OK right now...

I came to conclusion that there is no way I am objectively able to assess my newly acquired and evolving assets Big Grin.

(21-04-2016, 11:48 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  I came to conclusion that there is no way I am objectively able to assess my newly acquired and evolving assets Big Grin.

I thought we were talking about boobs, not bums Huh Tongue

Tanya Marie Squirrel > LOL, yes that part is another one that is really hard to objectively assess (!) by its owner ... but(t) Big Grin for another reason.

Ehm... Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon