Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Differences in perception

Hello all.

When I look in the mirror, my breast development looks more pronounced than when I tilt my head downwards to look directly at my breasts. I'm curious to see if anyone else has had this experience. I know this is an optical illusion, but I find it amusing how others get a better view of my breasts than I would without the aid of a mirror. Big Grin

(20-04-2016, 12:19 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello all.

When I look in the mirror, my breast development looks more pronounced than when I tilt my head downwards to look directly at my breasts. I'm curious to see if anyone else has had this experience. I know this is an optical illusion, but I find it amusing how others get a better view of my breasts than I would without the aid of a mirror. Big Grin

I actually have the opposite problem, I seem to have more protrusion than real shape so far, so I can see them more looking down than in a mirror.

When I look in the mirror if it weren't for the lighting and the shadows it creates, I wouldn't know I had anything going on. But tilting my head down, I'm like whoa, where'd those come from. Lol.

I have a very reflective scale so I also get an interesting perspective from the bottom. I can see them stick out a lot more from that angle as well.

I'm in the looking down from above group, when I look in the mirror I feel no one can notice them .

My shirts do not seem to agree with my mirror view thou. I think a lot gets hidden by the need to get my mid section under control, and that seems to be an on going battle.

Looking down gives me a better impression of breast tissue.. But a sideways view in the mirror also tends to confirm it.

A straight on view in the mirror.. not so much

No matter how big when my breasts are rubbed, loved, nuzzeled by my wife or cats they feel great like a undeveloped part of me is fulfilled. When I look at them I always feel they are always the same size.

Well i know this sounds ridiculous but its
true

Different mirrors apply different images

My bathroom mirror I go wow, my downstairs mirror I peer and ask is anything there ?

Last week we stopped at a hotel and walked in the bathroom naked , jumped and thought the wife was there , my breasts seemed so large

Quite odd

Julie

(20-04-2016, 06:17 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Well i know this sounds ridiculous but its
true

Different mirrors apply different images

My bathroom mirror I go wow, my downstairs mirror I peer and ask is anything there ?

Last week we stopped at a hotel and walked in the bathroom naked , jumped and thought the wife was there , my breasts seemed so large

Quite odd

Julie

Lol ... I trust you did not telI the wife that !!

Lol

So faking right Janet

X

Julie

i fall in the side view perception, others get a better view than me Tongue
though the mirror head on provides me a good view, not so much when I look down without mirror.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon