Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My dilemmas...

So I am back home again. No more slips to bed. Oh well, not too big of a deal.

So the Mrs. did notice that I shaved my legs and called me out on it. She did not sound very happy that I did it. Now, I have a very difficult time lying, I am just a really bad liar. But I have a way around that.

So she then asks me... "What, are you trying to become a woman?"

So I answer her back sarcastically, yeah, that's exactly what I am trying to do, with this mug, I'll make a beautiful woman. :p

She just rolls her eyes at me in disgust. Now of course truth me told, I am not really trying to become a woman, just a bit more feminine. Just want a good balance between good and evil. Tongue

I know... I know... I am postponing the inevitable. But seriously, I just got back into town, and I REALLY don't feel like getting into a heated argument right now. Surely I must be a glutton for self punishment. Why else would I put myself in these situations.

Have you considered that gender fluid or some other non-binary identity might be more what you are wanting to be, at least for now?

(15-04-2016, 05:31 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  So I am back home again. No more slips to bed. Oh well, not too big of a deal.

So the Mrs. did notice that I shaved my legs and called me out on it. She did not sound very happy that I did it. Now, I have a very difficult time lying, I am just a really bad liar. But I have a way around that.

So she then asks me... "What, are you trying to become a woman?"

So I answer her back sarcastically, yeah, that's exactly what I am trying to do, with this mug, I'll make a beautiful woman. :p

She just rolls her eyes at me in disgust. Now of course truth me told, I am not really trying to become a woman, just a bit more feminine. Just want a good balance between good and evil. Tongue

Maybe a good answer was that you are not trying to become a woman, but trying to become more feminine.. Trying to see the world from her perspective.

I do not know the final answer for you.. Just try to keep the spirits up.. and yes, we all know how difficult that can be at times.

I know... I know... I am postponing the inevitable. But seriously, I just got back into town, and I REALLY don't feel like getting into a heated argument right now. Surely I must be a glutton for self punishment. Why else would I put myself in these situations.

(20-04-2016, 05:47 AM)PaulaJ Wrote:  Have you considered that gender fluid or some other non-binary identity might be more what you are wanting to be, at least for now?

I suppose that is a possibility Paula. That would put me somewhere in between. Smile Thank you for your feedback. Cool

(20-04-2016, 01:41 PM)Mickie Wrote:  Maybe a good answer was that you are not trying to become a woman, but trying to become more feminine.. Trying to see the world from her perspective.

I do not know the final answer for you.. Just try to keep the spirits up.. and yes, we all know how difficult that can be at times.

If only it was that easy Mickie! I have yet to find a solution to win that battle, or at least minimize the casualties. Wink Well, no one said this was going to be easy, and I do enjoy a challenge, it's just going to take time and a lot of thought. Cool

Thanks Mickie for the feedback, greatly appreciated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon