Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long term hormonal results

(03-04-2016, 02:01 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(03-04-2016, 01:36 AM)iaboy Wrote:  When did you find out about CCB's?? I am on one for my heart condition. That's what did it, or at least started it for me.

The reason I ask, is didn't you tell everyone that you only took PM... I was wondering how in the heck you got your girls in such a short time.

I know that Finn and Spiro, plus CCB usually equals Boob on guys... I got warnings from my female doc every time she see's me. Saying she might find a different type of drug for my Aldosterone condition. ( which causes severe spikes in high blood pressure.)

That's why I am worried about fessing up to wanting breasts.. A sort of I told you so, or "Hmmmm, I see!" in a hateful judgmental way.

The finesteride was very short in duration, maybe only a month. I didn't like the way it made me feel. Actually I think it turned on all my estrogen receptors while shutting off dht.

That's why they prescribe it for BPH. But according to the Mayo Clinic it can have some nasty side effects (I am not talking about gynecomastia!). That's why I opted for pumpkin seed oil, which has worked wonders in that regard.

(03-04-2016, 02:14 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Btw, what is CCB?

Calcium Channel Blockers

(03-04-2016, 12:10 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  Stef, so is that what started you on your "journey"? You had zero breasts and finesteride was prescribed for hair loss and caused gynecomastia? That seems a radical cure for something that isn't even a medical condition.

Iaboy Wrote:Rogaine, Finnesteride etc. It is a condition. Just not usually fatal except in my case, she prescribed it due to the fact I also have BPH and they cannot get rid of it with just antibiotics. It is also recognized as being one of the drugs for "male pattern baldness" that is also considered to be a "medical condition".

(03-04-2016, 12:10 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  As for me, I have had gynecomastia since puberty and decided late in life that I really loved having breasts. I've been on PM for a brief period now trying to make them bigger.

(01-04-2016, 03:41 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Does anyone know how long PM stays I your system or if PM will have long term effects on a hormonal test? I had a dream last night that the doctor came into the medical room with my results and said, umm these results say you are a woman"

I'm not sure, but I just went on a nine day break during vacation and by day two I was a raging bitch! Think my testosterone took over as I felt like I had roid rage! Returned from vacation yesterday and am now back on the happy pills....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon