Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long term hormonal results

Does anyone know how long PM stays I your system or if PM will have long term effects on a hormonal test? I had a dream last night that the doctor came into the medical room with my results and said, umm these results say you are a woman"

According to many here, including myself, believe that pm stays in the system for about 2 - 3 weeks. But having said that, if you keep with it long enough that E builds up in tissues and fat, that may stay with you for several months. Hence, a lot of people say they continue growth after taking breaks, because E is still leaching from fat deposits especially.

(01-04-2016, 03:41 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I had a dream last night that the doctor came into the medical room with my results and said, umm these results say you are a woman"

As far as I know, Miroestrol/Deoxymiroestrol ( the actual PM effectives) don't show up in the standard male/female hormone checks, so unless they specifically looked I don't think your dream is likely to come true.

Other than that I mostly agree with iaboy. It definately takes 2-3 weeks for PM to lose its effect on me, although I can't say that personally I've ever really been aware of the growth after stopping that some report. My guess on that is that we tend to take, or accumulate, too much PM and as the level drops the bodily concentration falls back into the optimal growth concentration and there is a short term response before it falls out the bottom of the growth range. I have absolutely NO evidence to support that theory, BTW!

Not sure if it would last weeks. The half life of estradiol is around 18 hours. Possibly if stored in fat. Dunno.

But it won't show up on a bloodtest either way Smile

No, your both right. PM and it's components wont or shouldn't show up, but the derivatives will morph to Estrogen type substances. How else would PM work so well?

I am mostly thinking out loud, I am no lab tech or endo.

As I understand it, miroestrol (and the other goodies in PM) fits into and activates the same receptor sites as estradiol so it does more or less the same job, but a blood test for estrogen would generally only be looking at estradiol levels rather than all estrogenic compounds. Smile

(01-04-2016, 02:48 PM)-Tasha- Wrote:  As I understand it, miroestrol (and the other goodies in PM) fits into and activates the same receptor sites as estradiol so it does more or less the same job, but a blood test for estrogen would generally only be looking at estradiol levels rather than all estrogenic compounds. Smile

Like I said, it's a very un educated guess.

(01-04-2016, 02:48 PM)-Tasha- Wrote:  As I understand it, miroestrol (and the other goodies in PM) fits into and activates the same receptor sites as estradiol so it does more or less the same job, but a blood test for estrogen would generally only be looking at estradiol levels rather than all estrogenic compounds. Smile

Actually that one is deoxymiroestrol, miroestrol is akin to estriol.

(02-04-2016, 05:47 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

Actually that one is deoxymiroestrol, miroestrol is akin to estriol.

Thanks, Abi!

I think that once it's in the blood stream, it might show up as Estrogen cause the chemical diagram is so darn close. But as I said, I am no chemist, lab tech etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon