Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long term hormonal results

(02-04-2016, 09:37 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I think that once it's in the blood stream, it might show up as Estrogen cause the chemical diagram is so darn close. But as I said, I am no chemist, lab tech etc.

No, it's different enough that unless they are specifically looking for it, it will not.

(02-04-2016, 10:28 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(02-04-2016, 09:37 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I think that once it's in the blood stream, it might show up as Estrogen cause the chemical diagram is so darn close. But as I said, I am no chemist, lab tech etc.

No, it's different enough that unless they are specifically looking for it, it will not.

I think I will have to ask my doctor to run a full blood panel. Cause I am curious anyways, then give a report back.

(02-04-2016, 11:01 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(02-04-2016, 10:28 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

I think I will have to ask my doctor to run a full blood panel. Cause I am curious anyways, then give a report back.

I'm too scared to ask. Doctor comes into examination room. Looks at me with a strange look and says, "damn, you're a woman?" Ha!

I am a little nervous too. I haven't come out to my doc about being CD and wanting to feminize.... So, GULP.... I am going to this month and see how she reacts and if she is going to help or not...

We'll see. Cool

(02-04-2016, 11:56 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I am a little nervous too. I haven't come out to my doc about being CD and wanting to feminize.... So, GULP.... I am going to this month and see how she reacts and if she is going to help or not...

We'll see. Cool

I'm blaming the finesteride that he put me on for mild hair loss and also the calcium channel blocker that he put me on for high blood pressure. Both have been know to cause gynocamstia in males according to WebMD. But keep me posted iaboy. I'd be interested in how she responds.

(03-04-2016, 12:02 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(02-04-2016, 11:56 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I am a little nervous too. I haven't come out to my doc about being CD and wanting to feminize.... So, GULP.... I am going to this month and see how she reacts and if she is going to help or not...

We'll see. Cool

I'm blaming the finesteride that he put me on for mild hair loss and also the calcium channel blocker that he put me on for high blood pressure. Both have been know to cause gynocamstia in males according to WebMD. But keep me posted iaboy. I'd be interested in how she responds.

Stef, so is that what started you on your "journey"? You had zero breasts and finesteride was prescribed for hair loss and caused gynecomastia? That seems a radical cure for something that isn't even a medical condition.

As for me, I have had gynecomastia since puberty and decided late in life that I really loved having breasts. I've been on PM for a brief period now trying to make them bigger.

(03-04-2016, 12:10 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(03-04-2016, 12:02 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  

We'll see. Cool

Stef, so is that what started you on your "journey"? You had zero breasts and finesteride was prescribed for hair loss and caused gynecomastia? That seems a radical cure for something that isn't even a medical condition.

As for me, I have had gynecomastia since puberty and decided late in life that I really loved having breasts. I've been on PM for a brief period now trying to make them bigger.

No, Wuerstchen actually I started PM first but the it certainly kicked the growth factor in the ass!! And, it's a damn good excuse!

When did you find out about CCB's?? I am on one for my heart condition. That's what did it, or at least started it for me.

The reason I ask, is didn't you tell everyone that you only took PM... I was wondering how in the heck you got your girls in such a short time.

I know that Finn and Spiro, plus CCB usually equals Boob on guys... I got warnings from my female doc every time she see's me. Saying she might find a different type of drug for my Aldosterone condition. ( which causes severe spikes in high blood pressure.)

That's why I am worried about fessing up to wanting breasts.. A sort of I told you so, or "Hmmmm, I see!" in a hateful judgmental way.

(03-04-2016, 01:36 AM)iaboy Wrote:  When did you find out about CCB's?? I am on one for my heart condition. That's what did it, or at least started it for me.

The reason I ask, is didn't you tell everyone that you only took PM... I was wondering how in the heck you got your girls in such a short time.

I know that Finn and Spiro, plus CCB usually equals Boob on guys... I got warnings from my female doc every time she see's me. Saying she might find a different type of drug for my Aldosterone condition. ( which causes severe spikes in high blood pressure.)

That's why I am worried about fessing up to wanting breasts.. A sort of I told you so, or "Hmmmm, I see!" in a hateful judgmental way.

The finesteride was very short in duration, maybe only a month. I didn't like the way it made me feel. Actually I think it turned on all my estrogen receptors while shutting off dht.

(03-04-2016, 02:01 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(03-04-2016, 01:36 AM)iaboy Wrote:  When did you find out about CCB's?? I am on one for my heart condition. That's what did it, or at least started it for me.

The finesteride was very short in duration, maybe only a month. I didn't like the way it made me feel. Actually I think it turned on all my estrogen receptors while shutting off dht.
Btw, what is CCB?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon