Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Abi's temporary program.

(01-05-2016, 10:44 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-05-2016, 10:37 PM)Katana Wrote:  I am sure you're not "horrendously fat". My main problem areas are thighs, belly and upper arms. I'm gonna really start cracking down soon. I really can't wait to get a gym membership, I know home workouts are good, but I just prefer the gym lol

I'm almost all abdominal right now. Very male pattern. Most of what isn't is on my lower back, also considered male pattern. I do have smallish boobs from last time I was on a program and they even increased slightly from the EGCg I'm on right now, and I do have hips and thighs as well... but I don't really consider THOSE a problem, though they will likely go away too at first before I start to intentionally put a little weight back on, better placed and more toned in a feminine way!

I really can't get a gym membership right now, but I definitely will need one eventually. Maybe when I get started on my diet and start feeling better I can get my typing speed up and apply to Apple AND get hired dammit! Then I can do everything!

That would explain my partner's body, he's realatively skinny in all but his tummy and hips. But since cutting down on bread and stuff it's been melting off him!

I've heard gym memberships are quite expensive over there. I wish somebody would hire me, I apply to so many jobs!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon