Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Development Plateau (Point of No More Progress)

I seem to have missed this thread so far, my apologies.

My growth stopped after 18months-2years and I'm also lacking 'fullness', especially in the centre gap. I have tried progesterone, both in cream form (several times ) which did little or nothing, and as Microgest, which did increase volume. I tried the Microgest for about 6 months and it did increase my 36B to almost filling a C. Since stopping it I've slid back to the small B.

However, i'm sure that for most of us, it is the width of the male chest bone structure which makes our boobs look undersized, whatever the tape measure may say.

And wouldn't it stand to reason why when spread over a wider area, we can, or seemingly, never get the size nor the dimensions we want???

(25-02-2016, 10:05 PM)iaboy Wrote:  And wouldn't it stand to reason why when spread over a wider area, we can, or seemingly, never get the size nor the dimensions we want???

Yes, which adds to the frustration

Angry

Does not apply to everyone look at

Miss C,
OMG

x

and demon of course,

(26-02-2016, 10:23 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Does not apply to everyone look at

Miss C,
OMG

x

and demon of course,

I will have to look her up. Don't know if I have before.

I am in the same boat and not familiar with her

Some members of the forum have hinted at skepticism of some ideas and results posted by other members of the forum, however I am not going to be quite so nice, I am skeptical. (And no, I'm not naming names, or providing examples).

With that in mind, and considering all the incoming that I am sure I will get by posting this note, I am going to take the high road and assume that all forum members are at least somewhat trustworthy, and have honorable intent in all of their postings.

I suggest however, as we do with the rest of the internet, that we consider that not all that is written/posted/seen is necessarily accurate or true. You're being fair to yourself if you keep your guard up.

Regarding plateaus. I've read that many woman go through growth spurts in breast development as well as in other growth areas (e.g. height) during adolescence. Perhaps you're just gearing up for the next growth spurt!

Wishing everyone the best in achieving their goals, and keeping the valuable discussions going on this forum.

Paul

At first I was going to get pissed at that post but after I exposed on here several years ago fake photos of one member

Agreed point made

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon