Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Development Plateau (Point of No More Progress)

Breast development in natal females occurs over a 2-4 year period, after which their breast do not grow any larger without a significant swing in there hormone balance, i.e., pregnancy.

As natal males we seek to shift our hormone balance to emulate natal females in an effort to convince our bodies to grow breasts and create a female shape.

My question is, will our breast development plateau or max out at some point, once we find an NBE mixture that brings on the changes we desire. At what point will we stop developing. 1 year, 2 years, 10 years.

The standard seems to be 1 cup size smaller than your mother. Is that cup size before or after she had children? Should we look to our sisters before they have children to visualize how be we can expect to become if the moon and stars align and we find the perfect NBE mixture for our unique bodies?

Dee,

As i see it, it should also be the standard 2-4 as well for natal males, the difference is we have a balancing act with the T To E ratio.

Biologically, we all start out as female in the womb, same breast structure as well..the similarities divide after so many weeks/ months of developing in the womb. Natal males breast tissue goes dormant as the testosterone is introduced. The plumbing is all there, just shut off.

The key is to wake it up and keep it going.

If you are at a standstill, you should perhaps get hormones tested, or alter your regiment until you can tweak it to ongoing growth Smile

Here we seem to find "cures" daily with all the research we all do, so who knows, perhaps your ship will come in and you can go full steam ahead.

I have noticed something as I look at the progress pics of all the beautiful budding breasts of natal males. They all seem to stop developing around a tanner stage 3. They never seem to get full and round as a natal females. Is it the fact that the T is suppressing our development or are we not getting or producing the right mix of hormones to push us into something that is overtly female. Or does the width of the male rib cage spread the breast tissue over a larger area and not allow our breasts to grow outwardly?

I have been doing measurements since 2009. Not a lot has changed in the tale of the tape. But I do have small female shaped breasts. I just wish they were fuller, rounder and scream FEMALE BOOBS to the world

I will update my pics soon and welcom comments

I agree with Tanya... Everyone needs T to some degree. Since everyone's DNA, hormone receptors is different, you just need to find the right mix for you is all. I mean, look at Pinno, Lotus and a few others. They are as large as any women I see..

I see their amazing progress / success, of which i envy. But I wonder if they are the exception rather than the rule, or did they have a magic bullet or fair god mother that allowed their mileage to vary in a spectacular way.
I see many more people like me who have reach a development plateau.

Sigh

I continue my quest

I also agree with Tanya. Unfortunately there isn't a magic pill or formula to achieve our desired results. What works for one person may not work for another. Hence why many constantly tweak their program to find a solution that works for their particular body chemistry. I know it can be disheartening especially seeing some of the results of others. Hopefully you can find the right adjustments that will re-kickstart the growth.

Just be sure whatever adjustments you decide to make, you give it some time before you decide it is not working for you. Usually for myself when I make adjustments I will try it out for at least 6-8 weeks.

Just out of curiosity.... Have you tried any Progesterone Cream?? It might fight E a little, but it's suppose to help make more E receptors as well. It might help.

(24-02-2016, 05:14 PM)dcdee Wrote:  did they have a magic bullet or fair god mother that allowed their mileage to vary in a spectacular way.

I guarantee you there was no friendly boobie fairy in my corner, quite the opposite, more likely an evil bitch causing havoc (e.g. multiple surgeries, infections, desperation, depression etc). I didn't start NBE with any extra advantages, unless you count low T an advantage, which most start off with. Sorry, no free passes or majic boobie dust came my way.

(24-02-2016, 05:14 PM)dcdee Wrote:  I see many more people like me who have reach a development plateau.

I actually said quite the same to myself 1 year in. I agree with what the others have said, if one program isn't working, switch to another. For me, after 30 days without growth I moved on. btw.......12+ different NBE programs before I settled on the one I thought was the most beneficial, that's a mute point atm......presently on HrT lol. Far from over or perfect, many battles lay ahead myself. RolleyesDodgy

When I see some peeps with results I might say " no f**kin way "........somebody is full of sh**, Big Grin j/k (envy?, jealousy?, sure....... but, who am I to question other people).

(24-02-2016, 03:11 PM)dcdee Wrote:  They all seem to stop developing around a tanner stage 3. They never seem to get full and round as a natal females.
I'm definitely stage 4. Fully formed, and still growing. I used to be a comfortable small C, but even that's getting snug.

I want to thank everyone for their input. I don't mean to sound bitch or like a sad sack, but it just one of those down in the dumps phases we all go through from time to time.
I know their is not magic bullet (but god i wish there was) and I do realize mileage does vary, just look at all of the variety of breast size and shapes of natal women, and they are wired to have them as original equipment, not as an after market addition. (What is it with all of the car analogies?)
I know what ever I am doing and have done in the past has had a positive impact. I just need to be consistent and maintain a program for more than a couple months at a time.
I think I have found something that is working, I will just have to give it a few more months to see if it will allow me to fully blossom.
I have the patience of a teenager right now. On the cusp of getting what I have wanted for so long, but not knowing what the long term impact will be.
Please keep writing. I know there are many more out there who feel the same way I do, I feel sharing thoughts and feelings about plateaued development will provide the words of encouragement we all need to continue our quest, whatever it may be.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon