Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does PM grow Breast TISSUE ?

(27-11-2015, 08:30 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(27-11-2015, 08:27 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  I feel its breasts that attract men and women friends. So PM attracts friends lovers.

Go for it, if that is your goal. Mine is simply to have decent woman's breasts, no other motive.

All I want is to attain a body that is as feminine as possible at my age (57)
I know my age is a strike against me, but that is not detering me in my quest for the prefect female breasts for my shape and age. A bigger butt would be nice too.

Since I am in wish mode, I would also like the effects to remain after I have stopped taking the NBE. Hopefully the NBE will have conditioned my body to operate in female mode. Is that too much to ask.

I know it is the same silver bullet that every Trans is looking for. Does it really exist?

Silver bullet, holy grail, or philodopher's stone.

We all search for that ' eureka' momment of discovery, not only the golden answer, for ourselves, but for others in the same boat as us. Hopefully one of us will find it
.i refuse to give up hope that it exists....i mean, look at the progress Lotus made Smile

Dont draw in the despair Wink enjoy the journey. I am sure you will beat the odds.

I have to think it did in me after just a few weeks, then I got really dehydrated one day and decided to give my kidneys a week off. I haven't gone back on yet after another week, but it feels like I am having a delayed reaction or something. I was jogging the other day and had to stop, the sharp pain from bouncing was too much and they are still tender as hell. Someone brushed past me the other day and I almost yelled out in pain.

Going back on PM on Sunday.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon