Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my 2015 NBE program

http://www.supernutritionlife.com/msm-be...r-breasts/

That link is a brief explanation of what msm is and what it does. Basically its a building block for collogen production. Juat dont take before bed as it can cause insomnia.

In regards to the l-arginine, that is one of the essential amino acids needed for breast growth.

Hope this helps.

(25-12-2015, 01:23 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  http://www.supernutritionlife.com/msm-be...r-breasts/

That link is a brief explanation of what msm is and what it does. Basically its a building block for collogen production. Juat dont take before bed as it can cause insomnia.

In regards to the l-arginine, that is one of the essential amino acids needed for breast growth.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Tanya, it does help. That link was helpful. So much to learn!

Yes. There is so much to learn, its neverending. :p. It is very easy to get lost in the maze of information. Lol. The more you learn, the more you forget :p

Thankfully, we have this website and people like Lotus and others who have a keen sense for scientific research, and the ability to break it down for the rest of us :p
Smile 

Just got some liquid forskolin delivered. Smile

The poor UPS guy had to walk all the way up our snow covered driveway so I thought I would make a quick batch of nutmeg-for skin massage oil to make it worth his efforts[/align]. It goes on nice and I'm enjoying the glow of a quick afternoon massage. There is a deep pleasure feeling going on right now. Thankso for the ideas.

Try applying the liquid forskolin along with the nutmeg oil. Wink

Just dont use the nutmeg oil if you need to go anywhere. It may make you drowsy :p
It is also good for anxiety. [/quote]

Yes, I did mix it and thanks for the tip on drowsy/anxiety! No massaging while operating heavy machinery! Smile

(30-12-2015, 12:35 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Yes, I did mix it and thanks for the tip on drowsy/anxiety! No massaging while operating heavy machinery! Smile

Presactly! :p

Update 1/2/16

I have decided to add placenta pills to super charge the hgh in my system. I have ordered 100 pills of sheep placenta for now. They should be in by Wednesday..though the thought of consuming animal placenta is very unappealing to me, I will steel myself with the thought them being another vitamin. I have also ordered 2 pkg of the 15,000 mg from maruman. Those wont be in until feb sometime.

I have also ordered from Amazon, 4 bottle of pm @500mg per pill. I think I will make an extract out of the bulk pm powder I already have. I will hold the 4 bottle in reserve in case the b.o. fizzles out or doesn't do its job.. I still have 15 bottles to use up. Yes, I am die-hard into it.

I have upped the qty on the 'trinity' of amino acids for hgh. The current dosages as follows:

2000 mg of l-arginine
2500 mg of l-lysine
2500 mg of l-glutamine

Why? Well I had stumbled upon separate articles concerning 'overdose' levels in weight lifting websites that state those doses have caused increased prolactin levels.

Prolactin is necessary for glandular expansion and lactation. For last few days I have consumed them at that level and have seen and felt significant glandular growth. Truth be told, it is thrilling as well as sensual to feel them as I massage. They have also give my boobs a bit of a lift.

I can tell when the aminos have traveled through the lymphatic system. I get a full feeling and a slight ache, until I massage them.

I have also ordered a 16oz bottle of liquid amino to use in booby batter for transdermal absorption. Alot of my theory is dependent on local applied absorption. I may add a few placenta gels too...if they dont smell aweful.

Oh, almost forgot the d-aspartate that is on its way..over 3000mg is supposed to upregulate prolactin levels.

Guess thats it for now. Grow big or go home :p
Happy growing!

Lol some of you by now are probably thinking holy cripes! Thats alot of stuff..

It kind of is..but its working for me. My dresser looks like an old time chemists or alchemy lab minus the bubbling cauldron. :p

(03-01-2016, 01:22 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  ..My dresser looks like an old time chemists or alchemy lab minus the bubbling cauldron. :p

That image made me laugh out loud. Big Grin

I want you to know that you inspire me with your approach. You have great courage and determination. I like your style!

P.s. how is the B.O. working for you? I just ordered some from Swansons!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon