Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my 2015 NBE program

As complex as it seems everytjing listed seems to be working so far for me. I have decided to list it here for others to try out.

Internal:
8 b.o pills. ( 4 in am, 4 in pm)
Anise oil extract ( 1/8 tsp diluted in glass of water)
3000 mg of Msm
1000 mg of L-Argenine
1000 mg of red krill oil
L-tyrosin

External (booby batter)
Nutmeg oil
Macadamia nut oil
1 disolved msm pill
1/8 tsp anise oil extract
2 red krill oil pills
Brazil nut oil

If i have forgotten anything i will add it in later

So how often do you massage in your booby batter? For how long? And what gains have you made?

Two fifteen minute sessions each, until the batter is absorbed.

My breasts have become plumper, fuller, heavier. I havnt measured yet, but visually i would say i hsve expanded about 1/2".

I also forgot to mention i am also taking 20 drops of white peony extract ten minutes sublingually before taking the b.o

I was taking kelp to kickstart thyroid, and have ordered ionic iodine, which will be taken internally as well as externally.

To be clear on the results, it was about a week before changes started.

I believe the main key to this is the nutmeg oil and macadamia oil.
In all the other NBE stuff i tried, this has been the quickest and best results out of anything.

It pays to research. Smile

I am happy Big Grin my ionic iodine just came in as well as three bottles of liquid msm w/vitamin C. I will discontinue the kelp and msm pills and use the ionic iodine and liquid msm in its place. Being liquid, it will be mpre redily absorbed internally and externally. I have also on order two bottles of forskolin to test the aromatization theory in the presence of progestins via the nutmeg oil...

Hopefully it works.

To be noted for future reference regarding iodine: Vitamin A is necessary for iodine absorbtion.

I started the iodine last night. I checked my temperature an hr later and saw it was up a few degrees than it was before. I normally run a few degrees below 98.6. It is a good indicationmy thyroid was sluggish. I am sure it will take a while before it regulates normally. I took some before work as well as the liquid MSM. Either it was one or both, i felt pretty good,alert and in a good mood.

I do know i cant take MSM in the evening, since it kept me awake.

The forskolin came in today. I also ordered medical grade liquid hyaluronic acid to add to the boobie batter. Being medical grade, I am hoping that the particles are small enough to absorb through the skin.

So i was mucking around with my boobie batter the other night. I added the liquid forskolin to it...lol i was not prepared for what happened next....i applied and massaged it in...about five to ten min later, they started to ache, swelled up some. I decided to do a self breast exam to see what was causing the ache...apparently the forskolin and nutmeg oil affect the milk ducts, ad they phyisically enlarged as if they were full of milk.

I have also taken the liquid forskolin sublingualy...i must say, i have nevr felt more feminine than the following day ( not that i ever felt masculine). I dont know how to describe it. All learned precepts and concepts that i conciously avoid, seemed to dissapate...i felt free...jubulant, giddy with this freedom from the mental chains i was encumbered with. Whether it is placebo in nature, or in fact, the aromatization of T to E as previously noted i cannot be sure yet.

I do say, that i firmly believe that the nutmeg oil and the liquid forskolin are the major and necessary factors of this recent event. I am thinking that it may also be helping the b.o. out too..

I will keep you posted

Intense experience! Wow. I look forward to the follow-up, here. Congrats on the instant progress, girl.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon