Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aerola pop

What is the Aerola pop exactly? And can I look forward to it happening when I start?

(18-09-2015, 12:52 AM)Ark Wrote:  What is the Aerola pop exactly? And can I look forward to it happening when I start?

Some call it "puffies", where the areola's and nipples are greatly enlarged, sort of like sticking way out. Other's consider it the same when the areola simply widens and darkens slightly in color, like a mature women would have.

Myself, I am looking forward to the puffies version. That proves beyond a doubt you are budding real breast tissue.

This is what I think Areola Pop means.

Pardon my poor picture taking skills and hairy nipple, but as you can see, the whole areola is kind of coned. The nipple is barely visible in the centre.
Note that this is the nipple in the relaxed state.

(18-09-2015, 11:33 PM)CalmlyAndrogynous Wrote:  This is what I think Areola Pop means.

Pardon my poor picture taking skills and hairy nipple, but as you can see, the whole areola is kind of coned. The nipple is barely visible in the centre.
Note that this is the nipple in the relaxed state.

Yep, I agree. Looks like you are doing something right/wrong depending on what your hopes are. LOL

That pics the one yes

Julie

I think that the areola can either dome or cone. I would have preferred domes, but you take what you get. Smile

It would be nice if they got larger as well. The areola almost completely disappears if the nipples are erect.

I agree with iaboy in that I think 1.5 to 2 inches would be good.

Well CA, I am just basing that on what I think now I would like for the size of breasts in the future... Heck, I may feel like I wish it was wider???

My mistake I thought you meant overall areola & nipple enlargement, that in the picture happened to me shortly after I started budding.

Well, in a way, Lenneth, you were correct too. I am not so sure you areola's can grow with out some puffiness. It's like getting a cold, it's not the sneeze that causes the cold, nor the runny nose, but both are an indication you have a cold. Make sense?

As I approached a full year on PM towards the end of August both my nipples were very much like the picture. Especially my right breast.

I've lost 1" of underbust and had gained about an inch in bust. Combined with my weight bouncing between 207 and 211 now, the girls were getting quite nice. Starting to fill out and getting to be just a nice handful, again especially the right one.

Summer was extremely busy for me in my business so I have been away for a while. I took a break on the PM about middle of Sept for about two weeks. Back on PM and WP extract now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon