Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the forum, and new to PM

(03-10-2015, 10:29 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(03-10-2015, 07:07 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  I finally had time to catch on some pictures! Yayy!!

I really like taking pictures.. Sometimes I think I have too many!! lol Tongue But it's fun to see the processes you go through. I mean I was looking at photos I took two plus years ago when I started dressing full time, to now.. OMG.. Rolleyes I looked like such a boy back then! Blush Like a 'guy in girls clothing.' Huh I can't believe how much my body has changed. NBE is only part of it, I think. I look more femme, posture wise then I did back then. I don't know, I've come so far it's surreal at times looking back..

Rambling..

Okay... I took like 30 in this series.. Blush
Omg ! Those nails ! :o meaowww Smile

I know, I would love to have longer nails, but. I tend to agree with Wifey. Too much for me is too much.

You look hot Hun

You should put those pics up on your tumblir

Good progress , beautiful shape

Julie

(02-10-2015, 01:30 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Hi everyone...

Just snapped this seconds ago. Totally in boi-mode.. Tongue

I'm actually hoping take a new series soon. It's been close to two months since I've started.. Big Grin

In the mean time, enjoy!!
,, Looks like a very good start, nice !

Thank you! Smile I just mightSmile

(04-10-2015, 08:11 PM)julieTG Wrote:  You look hot Hun

You should put those pics up on your tumblir

Good progress , beautiful shape

Julie

Thank you Pinnochia! HugsTongue

(05-10-2015, 04:17 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(02-10-2015, 01:30 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Hi everyone...

Just snapped this seconds ago. Totally in boi-mode.. Tongue

I'm actually hoping take a new series soon. It's been close to two months since I've started.. Big Grin

In the mean time, enjoy!!
,, Looks like a very good start, nice !

So I was clowning around with the camera today.. Actually, I bought this cute little nighty on sale - not pictured, and thought I'd add a couple of bare boobies for the board! Shy

OMG! Wild hair alert from the side photo..Rolleyes I had a hair clip in before I took this picture.. Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking pretty good Jamie...

Thank you iaboySmile

(11-10-2015, 01:56 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Looking pretty good Jamie...

Playing around with the camera this morning.. The light was just too good to pass up.. Tongue

I need to update soon, it's officially three months.. Big GrinBig Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-11-2015, 04:29 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Playing around with the camera this morning.. The light was just too good to pass up.. Tongue

I need to update soon, it's officially three months.. Big GrinBig Grin

Definitely seeing a nice cone shape. Keep er a going! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon